The J word...

Martina's POV
We walked into set, let's be honest lodo was the only one that happy to come, mechi and cande soon left for their shoot, rugg was again throwing taunts at jorge who was taking them nicely which annoyed rugg more, and jorge well he was force to come here, so yeah...

"How many times have I told you not to put sugar in my coffee" we heard someone shout "sir I didn't put anything in it " some girl said really nervously "oh you mean it appeared in it by itself" the person shouted again..

"Wow that person sounds more moody than jorge" Lodo said as I looked at her "ah who am I kidding no one is more moody than jorge" she said chuckling as I was satisfied now..."I'm right here, you know" jorge said being annoyed as rugg laughed at him "well...she's hot, so c ya" rugg left as he followed one of the backup dancers while Lodo just shook her head.....

"So who's Mr moody pants?" Lodo asked pointing at him "that's Xabiani my director" i replied to Lodo "isn't he a little.....young?" Jorge asked as Lodo and I looked at him weirdly "what? I'm just asking" he said innocently shrugging his shoulders "Ahan?" I said unsurely....

"Martina!!" Xabi said happily as he came over to me "and now he's happy?" Jorge said from the back as I hit him "hey xabi, how's it going?" I asked politely as jorge just looked at me confused "great, after all I am working with my favourite star" xabi said as he pressed both his hands together while I heard jorge snicker in the back...

"Ok so for this music video you'll be working with Damien" he said as a pretty tall boy came over to him "I'm just gonna go over there" jorge said walking away as I was confused, what's up with him? I returned to xabi and the guy.....

I finished shooting my first scene as I was looking for jorge, why the hell did he go away like that....I was looking around as I saw him sitting on the directors chair, wow I assume he's become freinds with xabi....I walked over to him from the back, he had dragged the chair way to the back of the set...

I put my arms around his neck from the back...he looked up from his phone and bend back to look at me "hey" I smiled at him "you know, I don't even know why it was hard for you to fall in love" he said as I was confused, what is he talking about?...

"Huh?" I asked as he got up "I mean the new guy, who ever he is, is head over heels for you and you are for him, I mean was it seriously that hard to find love? I'm sure you fall in love every day" he said as now I got what this was, he was jealous, but I'm not gonna say that to him, he isn't sure about me....

"You really think that I fall in love everyday?" I asked slowly as I looked down "it sure looks like that" he replied as I looked at him "that's my job jorge, it's called acting" i said to him "yeah I know" he said as he seemed to get it "but still you can't deny that the guy is head over heels for you and so are you" he smirked as I rolled my eyes...

"There's only one person that I'm head over heels for" I said smiling as I went close to him "oh yeah? And who's that?" He asked smirking "well....he's the guy I wanna hate, but everytime he's near I feel my heart bursting with joy" I said to him "do you like that?" He asked leaning in "I love it" I whispered as my lips brushed against his...

"Come on" I said holding his hand "where are you taking me?" He asked as I led him somewhere "All the guys are in another set, you'll get bored here so I'm taking you to my dressing room" I said to him as he stopped walking "wait, you have your own dressing room here?" He asked being surprised "uh yeah, I'm the star remember?" I reminded him "ah right I forget that" he said we walked in to my room ....

"Nice" jorge said sitting on the chair ne t to the mirror "yeah I'm gonna go continue, don't break anything" I said walking away "wait" he called after me as I stopped, he came over to me, he put his hands around my neck and kissed me lightly "good luck" he said walking to the chair as I smiled feeling weak at my knees, how can he make me be like this "thanks" I said going out....