The missing...

Jorge's POV
"Ok man you have two choices, either sleep on this couch" I said patting the couching we were sitting on in the living room "or sleep on Martina's bed" I said to rugg who was staring at the TV screen "or in other words I have one choice to sleep on the couch, I'm not gonna sleep on a girls bed man" he said to me as I just shrugged "it's a comfy bed, I'm telling you man its makes you really lazy" I said to him as he turned to look at me being somewhat surprised...

"What?" I asked as he was staring at me "you've slept on it with her?" He asked as I nodded "wait wait you two sleep together?" He asked being really hopeful "happened one time man" I said being annoyed "Why did it happen?" He asked being interested in the answer "she was not feeling well and she needed comforting, I was really tired So after the comforting I fell asleep" I said in an uninterested way "and how did you comfort her?" He asked smirking "we might have made out" I said slyly as I heard him gasp "dude!!! You made out with Martina stossel! !!" He shouted as I rolled my eyes at him "dudee Martina stossel is my wife" I said as he chuckled in embarrassment "man I sometimes forget that" he said disappointed "so....." he said with with a huge grin "no you pervert that was it nothing else happened" I said as he laughed at me...

"Why can't I sleep in your room?" He asked as I looked at him seriously "I'm not letting you on my bed" I said to him "no like on a mattress or something" he said to me and that made more sense "we don't have a mattress" I said looking at him "we can take the one from Martina's room" he said putting a hand on his chin "fine but I'm not Gonna deal with her, you're gonna answer her" I said to him as he nodded and we went to get the mattress...

AT LODO'S HOUSE

Martina's POV

We were all sitting in lodo's living room, her house is huge, it's a bummer she lives here alone or maybe not...

"Hey lodo? Do you live here alone, this place is really big" mechi asked the question on my mind "yeah, before Jorge and tini got married, rugg and Jorge used to stay here often" she said as we all looked at her weirdly "like live here?" I asked as the other girls also agreed on the question "well both of them live alone and are very lazy, they used to come here if they didn't wanna do anything coz here I Used to do everything for them" lodo said as we all nodded "ahh makes more sense" cande said "yeah its like a sleep over with two boys" I said as lodo chuckled "yes it is" she said....

"So now tini tell us your biggest secret" lodo said to me as I looked at her "com on we're not little girls who are gonna share their secrets in a sleepover" I said to her "yeah I know but I wanna hear a secret from you" she said smirking and from living with Jorge I know that smirk means I'm in trouble "what s..secret?" I asked worridly "something along the words you, Jorge, sleep, together" she said as my jaw dropped "woah we wanna know this secret too" mechi said as she and cande were suddenly really interested in knowing...

"H..how did you know?" I asked looking at lodo "Jorge tells me everything" she said being proud of her self "he told you?" II asked being really surprised "well that day he was late and when I asked why? he said 'stupid wify, stupid bed' " lodo said as we all laughed "nice" I said as they all looked at me seriously..

"Not nice, details" cande said as the others agreed "remember what happened on my birthday?" I asked as they nodded "yeah he was just comforting me and he was so tired he fell asleep on my bed" I said to them as they squealed "so did you have..." mechi started but I cut her off before she could finish that sentence "no we didn't, I just kissed him, that's it" I said to them as they were still happy "did he kiss back?" Lodo asked looking at me "why are you asking I'm sure Jorge has told you" I said to her "actually he said 'she's my wife I don't see the big deal' " lodo said as I was shocked " He said that?" I asked surprised "yup" lodo nodded "man he so loves you back" mechi said beaming "no I'm just his wife" I said being disappointed "can we not talk about him?" I asked annoyed as they looked at me "fine fine" they said