28

-Brianna's POV-

        I wasn't sure what to expect on Monday.  From Drew, from Ally, from Sophie, from Luke...the weekend was just very eventful.  I still walked into school though, hoping I could pretend nothing happened.

        "Hey, how are things?" Sophie asked, giving me a sympathetic look once I approached her and Ally.  So much for pretending nothing happened.

        I gave a smile though.  "Good, better than I thought."

        "That's good!  Don't show him weakness," Ally nodded in approval.  We all laughed at her comment, knowing it sounds ridiculous.

        "Hey, babe." I froze at the familiar voice that belonged to the person I was hoping to avoid.  I didn't turn around, I wasn't sure what to do.  I was hoping that if I ignore him that he would go away, but then I felt his hands touch my waist.

        "Drew!" I snapped, removing his hands and now turning to face him.  "What are you doing?"

        "Greeting my girlfriend!" he replied as if it were obvious.

        "Last time I checked, we weren't dating!"

        "You didn't really make that clear."

        "I think you did when you sucked faces with Brook!" I crossed my arms, feeling this burning inside of me that I felt needed to be released.  I tried to remain calm though, not wanting to cause a scene.

        "Come on, Brie!  That was a mistake!" he said, grabbing my arms and leaning down to kiss me.

        I pushed him away as if his kiss held venom, which I honestly wouldn't be surprised.  "Go away!  And don't call me that!" I yelled.

        "What?  Brie?"

        "Yeah, you don't have the right to call me that!"

        "Oh, and someone does?" Drew raised an eyebrow.

        "Yeah, me," another familiar voice said from behind me.  I turned around, Luke walking forward.  "Only I have the right to call her Brie." He stood beside me. 

        "Oh, so you're with him now?" Drew asked.

        "No!" Luke and I replied in unison.  Drew just rolled his eyes at us.

        "Didn't I tell you to stay away from her?" Luke changed the subject back to Drew.

        Drew chuckled, for some reason finding all of this funny.  "I don't recall," he shrugged, making me roll my eyes now.

        "Oh, you don't?  Because I recall saying if you did, you would get more than a punch," Luke said to him, stepping closer now.

        "You think you're so scary, don't you Hemmings?  Well let me tell you something, you make come off scary but you..." Drew was cut off by Luke throwing a punch right in the middle of Drew's face.  I gasped, surprised by the sudden action.  "What?  I thought there would be more than just a punch?" Drew mimicked Luke.  As if Drew asked for it, Luke threw another punch in the same spot before repeatedly throwing punches.  My eyes widened, never being exposed to something like this before.

        I looked around and noticed that there was now a crowd.  I glanced back at Sophie and Ally, seeing them with the same shocked expression as me.

        "Is this what it was like after the concert?" I asked them, my voice low.

        Ally shook her head.  "This is much worse."