24

-Brianna's POV-

After school, I was walking home with Sophie. It was raining, but not too bad so we dealt with it. I actually had a school project with someone I like for once! Sophie and I were assigned to make a presentation for chemistry on Fluorine. Yep, we were taking two science classes this year. With our grades we were able to double up on science this year. Chemistry is what we're supposed to take this year, but wanting to be doctors, we convinced the board to let us take anatomy as well. Ally had this same opportunity, but was partnered with someone else. I was honestly glad to be partnered with Sophie after what happened earlier with Ally though.

"So once we get to your house, we can start preparing all of our facts about fluorine. The basic stuff like the atomic number, the protons, neutrons, and electrons, the..."

Sophie was cut off by a honk, causing us both to jump and look over. I rolled my eyes when I saw Mikey's truck stop beside us, both him and Calum laughing in the front seats. I prayed Luke wasn't in the back seat.

"What do you want, Mikey?" I groaned.

"Why are you walking? I can drive you," he offered.

"I thought that..."

"I wasn't talking to you," Mikey cut me off, nodding towards Sophie.

I looked back at Sophie who had her eyebrows raised, looking back at me before Mikey. "Uh...what?"

"You guys didn't have to walk."

"If I'm correct, there's not even enough room in the back for four people," I pointed out.

"We'll take Sophie and you can walk," Mikey suggested, half joking. I just stared at him though, not amused. "Sit on someone's lap then."

I shrugged. "Okay, fine. I'm not sitting in the middle though!" I opened the door, frowning when I saw Luke was of course on the side I was getting in on. "Move!" I snapped when he remained seated.

"You have to sit on someone's lap, so choose!" Luke snapped back.

I raised an eyebrow. "Do you really think I'm sitting on yours or Ash's lap? I'm sitting on Sophie's lap!"

"Well I'm not moving!" Luke crossed his arms and being more stubborn than me.

"Then we're walking!" I shrugged, not really minding.

"You are not walking in the rain, now get in the damn car!" Mikey demanded, but I wasn't giving in. Mikey sighed, noticing. "Luke, move your ass over!"

"But..."

"Now!"

Luke obediently unbuckled his seat belt and moved to the middle, me smiling in victory as I let Sophie in first and sat on her lap. I closed the door and gave a little grin towards Luke, not knowing how I ever thought I could possibly like him.

"So, by the looks of it in the car, your talk with Luke must have gone...well, not good..." Sophie tried saying nicely once we got to my house. I love how nice Sophie is, especially with how honest Ally can be.

"I don't know what I was thinking, he's just bipolar and I can't deal with that," I sighed, closing my door behind me. I had told Sophie everything in history, which we had without Ally. I could never tell Ally any of this, especially since she seems to hate Luke's guts.

"It's not your fault for thinking that, I mean from what you told me he lead you on," Sophie shrugged as she set her stuff down on my bed. She pulled out her laptop that she brings to school and sat down on the end of my bed. I realize now that Luke was the only one who actually sat across from me when we were working in my room.