26

-Luke's POV-

        "Wait, Brie!" I started to go after Brie, but Michael came over and held me back.

        "Let her go, Luke," he said.

        "Do you not see what's happening?" I snapped, pointing over to Drew and Brook who were still going at it.

        Michael grew tense, turning back to Sophie and Ally.  "Go to my house and check on Brianna.  We'll be home soon," he instructed.  The two girls nodded and went after Brianna, Michael facing me again.  "I have a few choice words for the douche."

        "Wait,"I stopped him now.  He looked at me, the anger visible.  "Let me help you," I said, both of us walking over to the cheater.  I yanked Drew away from Brook, punching him square in the face and causing him to fall back. 

        "Luke!" Brook gasped.

        "What the fuck, bro?" Drew held his nose.

        "Luke, I said I have a few choice words.  You didn't have to punch him!" Michael whispered, but I shook my head.

        "What's wrong with you?" I yelled at him.

        "Luke, relax!  You never really asked me out..." Brook took my arm.

        "I'm not talking about you!"  I cut Brook off, taking my arm out of her grasp.  I looked back over at Drew.  "I'm talking about Brie!  Why would you cheat on her?"

        "Why do you care?" Drew snapped, standing up.

        "B-because...she doesn't deserve that!  She may be nerdy, stubborn, annoying as hell..."

        "Point is!" Michale cut me off.  "She deserves better than a cheater!"

        "Look, if it makes you feel better I never wanted to date her!  It was all part of a bet, to date the nerd for a few weeks in exchange for a few bucks.  I have to say, she's not really worth it," Drew shrugged.

        Now Michael darted towards Drew, but being held back back Ashton and Calum who now stepped in.  Drew stepped back, nearly running into the chair behind him.

        "Calm down!  We can't get kicked out of here!" Calum told him.

        Michael took a breath, shaking off Ashton and Calum.  "I'm good," he told them.

        "Let's get out of here before anything else happens," Ashton suggested.  Calum nodded, then looked at Michael, who hesitantly nodded.  Ashton took Michael, Calum staying behind and looking at me. 

        "Are you coming?" he asked me.

        I glanced back at Drew before nodding.  "Yeah, I'll be out in a second."

        "Luke..."

        "Don't worry, I won't do anything stupid," I assured him.  He nodded before leaving as well.  I walked closer to Drew.  "You!"

        Drew looked up, scared for his life.  I smirked, glad he finally got the message.  "Stay away from Brie.  I don't want to see you talking to her, texting her, or even looking at her!"  I warned him.

        I started walking away, leaving it at that before I heard him speak back.  "And if I do?"

        I stopped, turning around and stomping over to him.  I grabbed him by the shirt, getting close to his face.  "Then I swear you'll get more than just a punch next time," I threatened, throwing him back.  I looked over at Brook who was watching in fear.  "You can stay away too," I told her.  She just quickly nodded. not saying a word.

        I finally turned around and left the club, hoping to never see either of them again.  Especially around Brie.

        When I got in the car, Ashton was driving with Calum in the passenger seat and Michael in the back.  I sat down in silence, letting them finally leave.

        "What did you do?" Calum asked, turning around to face me.

        "I just told him to stay away from us and Brie, that's all," I shrugged.

        "Do you think he'll listen?"

        I thought about it, not really sure.  "After what I said and seeing his reaction...he should."

        The ride was silent once again, Michael breaking the silence now.  "Thanks...for backing my sister up back there."

        "I wouldn't say I backed her up..."

        "You punched Drew straight in the face!" Michael laughed, making me laugh along.

        "You almost got at him too!" I pointed out as we laughed.

        Once we calmed down, Michael spoke up again.  "Really though, I'm glad you guys are finally working things out.  You actually care for her."

        "I...she...I just don't think she deserves to be cheated on.  I don't like her, but she's deserves better," I stuttered, not sure how to explain it.  I don't care about Brie, but I also want her to be happy...it's something I don't understand.        

        All the guys started laughing, but this time I don't join in.  I just sat there, confused as to what was so funny.  Did I say something funny and didn't realize it?

        "You can't deny it, you care about Brianna!" Ashton was the first to say something.  "Ever since you guys started working together, you've definitely acted different around her."

        "I don't care about her!  I only did what I did because she's Michael's little sister," I denied, leaning back in my seat.

        "It's fine if you do!  It's nice knowing that she has another person to look after her," Michael assured, making me feel a bit better.  "But don't care about her too much, if you know what I mean."

        I chuckled, crossing my arms.  "Never," I said, but there was a part of me denying it

I know this chapter is a bit short, and since I have nothing to do today and I'm in a writing mood, I'll probably post the next chapter later today as a little treat!  Until then, comment what you think about the story and chapter so far!  If I get good feedback, I'll post sooner! :)

Luv ya!