53

-Brianna's POV-

"You guys set this whole thing up? You nearly ended my relationship for this plan?" Mikey exclaimed once we explained everything.

"So you would leave Brianna alone so her and Luke could be together. You said it yourself, it's wrong to keep them apart!" Sophie pointed out.

"What if I chose to continue keeping them apart though? Sophie, we would've broken up!"

"But you didn't! You chose to do the right thing, Mike," Sophie assured him.

Mikey looked down, pausing for a moment before speaking again. "So...what now?" he asked, looking up at all of us.

All of us exchanged glances and I decided to respond. "We have a plan, but we need your help too. All of us need to work together."

"What is it? It better be a plan to convince dad because he's your only obstacle now."

I nodded. "It is! Me and Luke have already started writing."

"Writing?" Mikey questioned.

"Would you stop asking so many questions and let them do what they need to do?" Calum shook his head at Mikey playfully. "Everything will be fine."

"What if it doesn't work?"

We all groaned as Mikey asked another question. "It will! You came around to accept us..."

"Well..." Mikey trailed off, interrupting me. Ashton just threw one of our pillows from the couch and hit him.

I rolled my eyes, continuing. "Dad will too. I think this plan will really change his mind."

"Yeah, back to that. What do I do?" Mikey asked.

I looked at everyone, realizing I hadn't explained everything to anyone other than Luke. Only parts. "Well, Luke told me you guys have a gig this weekend, correct?" I asked the boys. They all nodded in response. "You guys won't have to do much. Me and Luke are writing a new song to perform by then as...I guess you could say finale. Mikey, you need to get dad to go to the gig. He's mad at me right now so he won't listen to me, but tell him it would mean a lot if he can. Show him how well the band is doing or something. And Sophie..." I turned to face her.

Sophie raised her eyebrows. "What do I get to do? I'm not performing."

"I need you to stay with my dad during the gig, make sure he stays until the end," I instructed.

"What about you? I mean, not that I mind but why don't you stay with your dad?" she asked me.

I let out a breath, not being able to hold back the smile tugging at my lips. I just looked up at Luke who had a growing grin on his face as well. He was the only other person who knew other than me. "I'll be a little busy..." Everything was quiet afterwards, luckily no one questioning me. "Everyone in?"

Everyone nodded, looking around the room to see if anyone was denying. "Yeah, but...you and Luke only have a few days to write the song if you want us to have time to learn the song," Ashton pointed out.

"So?" Luke shrugged, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Well...are you going to be able to do it?" Ashton finished as if it were obvious. But surprisingly everyone else had a worried look as well. Except me and Luke.

We both chuckled, knowing our past with writing songs. Especially with a limited amount of time. "I think we'll need to worry more about the band learning the song in time," Luke answered.

Ashton turned to me, raising an eyebrow as if asking for confirmation. I just nodded in agreement. "Luke and I are good partners, there won't be any time issues with us."

"Well, if we don't have anything to worry about...I guess countdown to show day is officially starting," Sophie announced, smiling. All of us were. We were all excited but nervous at the same time for different reasons. While most of the guys were nervous about learning the new song and Sophie was nervous about keeping an eye on my dad, me and Luke were nervous about the main goal; convincing my dad to let us date. Would it work?

Oh my gosh, can I just say thanks so much?! Recently I've been getting a lot more views, comments, votes, etc on this story and it makes me really happy and proud!  Comments are my favorite thing because it gives me good feedback and I love hearing your guys' thoughts on the story.  It lets me know if I'm doing a good job or not.  I specifically wanna thank drama llamaaaa or @NurdynabatrisyiaRaza

because she literally commented on nearly every chapter and I really appreciate it!

I was thinking I could give a bonus chapter of Luke and Brianna writing the song, only if you guys want it of course. So comment if you want the extra chapter and I'll publish it within a few days!

Luv ya!