Strangers to Lovers

Yuzu and Harumin Came to Visit a Small town Which was Currently Famous For Japanese Traditional Food, on their Business Trip.
"Hahh! We are Finally Here! Harumin!" Yuzu Said in Refreshment, Getting out of the Car taking off her Suit's Jacket and So did Harumin.
"Yeah~ You are right Yuzucchi~ The Breeze out here is Hella Awesome!" They Both Stayed at a Small Breakfast Bar for travellers For a While.
"Mmm~ This Shrimp Salad is So Delicious!" Yuzu Said With a Satisfied face.
"Of Course, as Expected from the Town of Food~" Harumin added. Yuzu Noticed A Girl who was Coming in her High school Uniform. She Passed Both of Them. Yuzu Got Stunned by her Beauty.
'Oh... Fuck... She is Damn Gorgeous... I Fell for Her already...!' Yuzu Spaced out as she Dropped her Spoon. Harumin looked at her with Confusion but She got Alert when she saw What Yuzu was looking at.
"Oi Yuzu! If You are Thinking that You will Ask her Out Then Forget that Fucking idea!" Harumin said Catching her Attention. Yuzu Turned to Look at her.
"I will Not Ask Her out..." Yuzu Said Faintly.
"Yeah Good Thing You Understand Quicker than I thought." Harumin said Drinking her Tea.
"I Will Fucking Marry Her!!" Yuzu said With a large Determined Smirk.
"Pffftt!! *Cough* *Cough* Are You Fucking Serious?! Do you wanna Die or something!?"
Harumin Yelled at her, Cleaning the Tea that she spilled.
"Eh~Why are you saying that?" Yuzu Groaned.
"You don't know her!? She is Aihara Mei! Mayor's Daughter of this Town! He is Hella Dangerous that's Why Her Daughter is Still Fucking Single!" Harumin Explained her. Yuzu Thought for a moment then She looked Sparkly at Harumin.
"Then All I have to do is Make her Fall in Love With me!" Yuzu said Cheerfully. Harumin Sighed in Defeat.
"Fine, do Whatever You want to do... Just Don't Die Okay?" Harumin said Yuzu Nodded.
"I'll Be Back Alive!" Yuzu said. Harumin Gave Her The Mayor's Address. Later that Night Yuzu Went to Mayor's Banglow. She Sneaked to their Garden and She saw Mei Was Studying, from a Window.
'Found Her!' She Quietly Climbed upto the wall to her room then She Silently opened the Window and Tip-toed enter in her Room.
"What Do you want?" Mei asked Coldly. This Made Yuzu Freeze at her Place then Mei Got up and Walked towards her while Looking up to her.
"I see... Another Fellow Stray Dog... But this Time is a Girl. How Surprising." Mei said in her monotone.
"Hi~ I am Okogi Yuzu! I Came on My Business Trip but Today I saw You and I Fell in love with you at First Sight! Also I want to Marry You!" Yuzu said with a Cheeky smile. Mei Gasped hearing this.
'She Sure got Some Guts... I have to get rid of this Quickly... She is also after my Money like everyone else...' Mei Took out a Scissor from her drawer and Started Cutting her Clothes.
"Eh? Um what?" Yuzu was Confused. Mei cut her top, mini Skirt and her Bra. Mei Gave the Scissor to Yuzu. Mei Started Throwing her things here and there and She Broke some Heavy Expensive Vases and Big paintings.
"Um...Are You okay?" Yuzu was still very Confused But Some Rumbling sounds came from outside of her room. It was Her Father Who came up there along with some Armed Man Who also Barged into the room.
"Mei! What was that Sound?!" He gasped seeing her Daughter in a mess with a Stranger Woman.
"Father! This Woman came into my room and Tried To have her way with me..." Mei said As she Put on a Teary face Mask.
"You Bitch!! What were you Trying to do with my Beloved Daughter!?!" Yuzu Finally Came to her senses as She Quickly Pulled Mei Closed to her By her Hand and Crashed her Lips with hers. Mei Gasped as well as Her Father. They pulled away Gently.
"Because I Love Her! Please Let Me Marry Mei!" Yuzu said very Confidentially. Mei was still in a Daze.
"As If! Boys! Beat this Bitch Up!" Some of his men gathered around and Started Beating Yuzu.
"Ack-Gah! Ngh!" Yuzu Groaned and fell down while holding her stomach.
'Eh...? Why She didn't Make an Excuse to defend her...? Why Did she protect me...?' Mei Realised something as Her Tear Started Coming out from her Eyes.
'Baka... Yuzu... Baka!' Mei Quickly went in between of them and shoved aside her Father's Men.
"No! Stop! She didn't Do anything!" Her Father quickly retreated her men. Mei looked at Yuzu then She slowly held ther Head and put on her lap.
"A-Are You okay...?" Mei asked softly.
"Y-You Should've... ngh Come a little bit earlier... hehe~..." Yuzu said With a Cheeky smile with her Bloody nose.
"I am sorry...! I am so sorry..." She said as few drops of tear fell on Yuzu's Cheek. She Wiped Mei's tears with her thumb And gave a Small smile.
"Don't Cry Mei... Otherwise it will Ruin Your Beauty..." Mei Blushed she leaned closer to Yuzu.
"I am sorry...I Love You...." She Whispered Before Having sweet but Short Kiss With Yuzu. Few Weeks Later, When Yuzu and Harumin were about go back and Before Getting in the Car. Mei Showed Up near them.
"Yuzu, I am Glad Your injuries are Healing." Mei Said with Slightly Blushed face.
"Ahaha~! Yeah, You are right." Yuzu said Jokingly. Mei held her Hands and looked up to her.
"Yuzu, When I will Graduate From High school, I will Definately Marry You... But Before that... Please Come to Visit me again and That time Please take My Virginity." Mei said with a smile to Yuzu. Yuzu's Face Turned Tomato Red as she Smiled goofly.
"Yeah! Of course!" Mei Gave a Peck on Yuzu's Cheek and Walked towards her School way as She Waved at Yuzu While Shouting.
"I'll be waiting for you!" Yuzu did the same.
"I will Be back Soon!" With a Smile, She got in the car.
"Wow Yuzucchi! You really Did it! Fuck! I am so Happy for You!" Harumin said as She gave a High Five to Yuzu.
"Thanks Harumin!"

"Are you sure about this Sir?" A man asked to Sho who was in the Car Smoking his Cigar.
"Yeah... She will Definately make my Daughter happy. She is way too Trustworthy than any Men in this Town... Yuzu is The Right Person for Mei." Sho said As he Drove  away.

"I will Come Back Soon Mei!"
"I will Be Waiting For You Yuzu!"

"I Love You!"