Your Order

*Warning: Futanari*

The Young Woman woke up by the sun rays falling onto her eyes, through the gaps from the Window of her gloriously Big Room. Who was sleeping with her Bare upper Body which was Revealing her Fine and really well-maintained abs, just a moment ago. She slowly got up and Stretched out Her arms around to break her Stiff Body. She gently rubbed her eyes. She blinked twice and Glanced at her Study table on which some Important Documents were kept.
"Ugh... I Should've completed these Yesterday but I was too tired..." She groaned with her slightly worried expression as She Slide up from her Bed while Ruffling her Golden Blonde hair.
"Hah, Well Now The Counselor will get aggravate. So much pain in the Very First Morning." She said to herself as She took her Night Shirt and wore it.

*Knock Knock*

"Master Yuzu? I suppose you have awoken." A Gentle voice of an old lady asked from the other side of the door. Yuzu Smiled as She walked towards She door and turned the Knob around.
"Good Morning, Helena." Yuzu greeted the Old maid with her Charming smile. Helena sent her gratitude with her Giggle.
"A Pleasant Morning to you too. Master Yuzu, The Breakfast is ready. Please wash up and come down as There is something important to discuss." Helena said. Yuzu Sighed Helplessly.
"When there is not something important? Got it, I'll be downstairs in a moment." Yuzu said with a small nod as She went to the Bathroom which was next to her room. Helena with her simple smile stared at Her back.
'Time Sure Flies, When Was the last time I saw Master Yuzu Cried for me to get her ready... She sure has grown up to be a Fine Woman...' Helena thought then She closed her eyes as The Memories of Yuzu's Childhood flashed in front of her eyes, When She was like every normal child who likes to play with her and her Parents. Helena opened her eyes which got watery Because of one Incident which cannot be forgotten.
'Why Would God do such a cruel thing to this Child...? Her eyes are as Lonely as always...' Helena blinked and Wiped away her Tears as She slowly went downstairs.

*Ring!*

"Oh! She arrived sooner than I expected." After Hearing the Sound of the Doorbell, Helena stepped towards the door and Opened it for a girl who was standing in her Victorian Maid uniform with a small Suitcase in her hands.
"You are here on time, My dear." Helena said with a soft tone, The girl at the Doorway, Nodded firmly. Helena absorbed the Appearance of the Girl through her eyes by running them from up to down of that girl. She had Pure Black Hair, Crystal Violet eyes and The Pale looking soft Skin was Making her Image more Monotonous.
"Nice to Meet you, My Name is Aihara Mei. I'll be in your care from on." Her voice was as mesmerizing as her Appearance as Mei introduced herself with a small respective bow.
'My! What a Delightful Child.' Helena thought as She giggled.
"Yes yes, You are Very Welcome. This way with me, Mei." Helena gestured her to Follow her inside of the Mansion.
"Thank you." Mei said and After Removing her Sandals, She followed Helena to the Main hall.
"Today is your First Day Mei, So why don't you try to look around the House? After you encounter Master Yuzu, I'll Assign you your Chores." Helena said gently. Mei Nodded.
"Understood." She replied.
"Here, Give me your bag. I shall take it in your Room." Helena said as She Frailed her hand on Mei's Suitcase but She swayed it back from her.
"N-no...! It's okay, I'll do it by myself. Please don't bother." Mei said with Hesitation.
"I see, Sorry If I got carried away... it's Just that You are the first new Maid who stepped into the house throughout all these years." Helena said with a soft tone.
"Please Don't apologize, I am just a Bit nervous." Mei said in a low Voice as pink shades came upon her Cheeks. Helena let out a soft Laugh as she fixed her glasses.
'This girl looks the same age as Master Yuzu's... The Youth I missed.' Helena Sighed.
"Mei, I am going to make some afternoon meal, So will you check on Master Yuzu in case She needs anything? She's in the Shower." Helena asked.
"Yes, Sure." Mei Nodded and Watched Helena go towards the kitchen.
"I should Leave my bag here." She put her suitcase beside the Couch as She took out her Long White Arm gloves then Wore it.
"This Mansion is... unexpectedly big from the inside... anyone would get easily lost here..." Mei Mumbled to herself as She walked Upstairs while Running her Glances around the Mansion.
"This must be the Master's room." Mei stopped in front of Yuzu's room as She knocked twice, Before getting inside. Mei saw the room wasn't a mess like any other Woman's room. She saw Her clothes were scattered here and there, So she Went there to tidy up the bed.
"She'll be out any minute... Where is the Towel?" Mei asked herself in the search for Yuzu's needs as She was looking here and there.
"!" After getting the sight of The bath Accessories on the top shelf in the closet, Mei quickly went there and tried to get down the Bathrobe and Towel.
"Ngh...!" Mei Struggled to get those things down as She stood up on her toes for a little more Height but She still couldn't get it down.
"Hah... it's no use, I need a Chair..." After a Deep Sigh, She spotted a small stool and placed it in front of the Closet and Looked up on things.
"This time I'll get you down." Mei scoffed as She slowly lifted up her dress and stood up on the stool. Mei's expression loosened when She finally carried the things in her hands.