Not enough

Maruta was walking through the Apartments lane in her cyan coloured top and Long light pink Skirt along with her red Purse around her Shoulder.
"Oh my... That was really unexpected." Maruta exhaled with a small Blushy smile as She closed her eyes then remembered a quick incident with Her Lover.

"I'll not hear any excuse, You have to Kiss me as Many as I claim points."
"Eh?"
Maruta got confused and Blushed really hard as This incident was from last week in the Match ring of Kendo. That day, where Maruta was looking at her Special one. Who was in her Combat suit and Was with her Strategy, Defeated as many opponents as She could. Maruta looked at her with Amazed Blushy Face and got her heart Raced up.
"Round 5th winner, Taniguchi Mitsuko!" The referee announced with a loud whistle. Maruta's eyes were Stuck on Mitsuko and Showed her Charming Smile.

"Wha... What should I do...?"

Ding Dong
After Nervously pushing the Doorbell, Maruta fixed her glasses and noticed the approaching footsteps.
"Welcome, Maruta."
"Micchan!" Maruta said happily with a smile.
'Taniguchi Mitsuko. Fufu~ My Micchan is the President of the Kendo club in our School and My Lover.' Maruta thought as She put out a Bag full drinks and cup ramen.
"Here's a little something I've bought on my way." Maruta said with a Smile.
"Oh is that okay? Thank you." Mitsuko said in her Gentle tone as She took the bag from Maruta.
'Despite Her Scary Appearance, Micchan is a total Sweet pulp from the inside. That's the thing that made me fell in love with her, It's been a month since we started dating.' Maruta thought while Taking off her Shoes and Slowly noticed that Mitsuko was gazing at her.
"? Wha-what's Wrong...?" Maruta asked in a low Voice with a small Blushy Face. Mitsuko blinked and Frailed her index finger on her cheek with her small Blushy cheeks.
"Ah! Nothing, it's just... I just thought... Um You really look cute... In casual clothes." Mitsuko said the middle part like a Whisper and looked at Maruta with a Smile.
"Now that you mentioned it... This is the first time we meet in casual clothes, isn't it?" Maruta asked as She closely looked at Mitsuko's violet colour net top and loosed Lower.
"Yeah." Mitsuko said and after slowly holding Maruta's face as She brought her face close to Maruta's and quickly gave a peck on her cheek.
"You're so damn cute." Mitsuko said and made Maruta's heart beat really Fast with her Blushy Face.
"Hyaa...!...!!!" Maruta Blushed really hard as She softly touched her cheek where Mitsuko kissed.
"Well then, come in, come in~" Mitsuko said with a soft hum.
'Micchan is a naturally clueless and handsome girl. Who does this kind of thing without realizing it.' Maruta thought and Nodded slowly.
"Th-thanks for having me..." Maruta said with her Blushy cheeks. Mitsuko came from the Kitchen with two plates in her hands while Maruta was waiting on the couch in the living room.
"Which one do you have, Maruta?" Mitsuko asked while placing the plates of a Dark forest Cake and Blueberry cake.
"Eh! Cake! Can I really have them?! They looks so delicious!" Maruta said with her Sparkly eyes and Surprised expression.
"They're really popular at the cake Shop. Let's eat it together." Mitsuko said and started cutting the cake into pieces.
"Thank you very much!" Maruta said with a happy tone.
"But... Which should I choose..." Maruta said while Choosing between her favourite flavours.
"How about we split them in half?" Mitsuko suggested with a Smile.
"Eh? You'd do That?" Maruta asked.
"Yes." Mitsuko said as She picked up a piece and Frailed infront of Maruta's mouth.
"Here. Say 'Aah'!" Mitsuko said with her that smile which Made Maruta a quick Blushy mess.
"OH?! oh... Ah..." Maruta slightly gulped and slowly opened her mouth and took the bite.
"How is it?" Mitsuko asked. Maruta happily nodded.
"Mm! It's really delicious!" Maruta said.
"I'm glad." Mitsuko said. Maruta glanced at her then took the pieces from her cake as well.
"It's Micchan's turn now... Aaah..." Maruta said in a low Voice and brought the spoon infront of Her Mouth. Mitsuko blushed a little then she Closed her eyes and opened her mouth.
"Ahnm! Thanks." Mitsuko said as She with a smile patted Maruta's head. Maruta got slightly fluzzy then Blushed slightly.
"Micchan?" Maruta said like a Whisper.
"Hm?" Mitsuko looked at her while eating her cake.
"Can... Can I kiss you...?" Maruta asked as the silence filled in the room.
clank...
The sound of Felling Mitsuko's spoon on the table made the both of them to look at each other's Reddened Blushy Face.
"Eh?" Mitsuko was slightly Confused.
"Oh!! I don't mean now!" Maruta said in a loud voice while Waving her hand around in pure Embarrassment.
"Eh?"
"Oh no! I mean today! Today!" Maruta got slightly nervous.
"Eh?" One the other side, Mitsuko was slightly Confused but soon she blinked something in her head then blushed really hard.
"... No way. Are you really going to kiss me for every point I claimed...?" Mitsuko asked that Made Maruta Flinched as She with her red face nodded slowly.
"That's... So you mean that you'll kiss me 20 times...?" Mitsuko asked.
"U-um..." Maruta shyly Nodded.
'During yesterday's practise match. Even though most of her opponents were third years. Micchan claimed 42 points, more than half the points claimed by her teammates. In other words, She was Marvelous!' Maruta thought as She held on her Heart area then felt her own loud heartbeats.
"Maruta... I'm glad you feel that way, but I was just Kidding, i-if you do it only one time I'll be enough Happy... You don't have to push yourself." Mitsuko said with a small Blushy smile.
"Eh?! I'll do it right! Y'know ?!" Maruta said with her Blushy Face.
"Really...?" Mitsuko said and slowly looked away.
"I... I know I only Kissed you myself that one time... But... I too... Really want to kiss you... You know..." Maruta said with small Stuttering and Blushed while refering to her first Kiss with Mitsuko. Seeing this, Mitsuko Gulped and nodded slowly.
"Oh... I see... That's how it is..." Mitsuko said as She smiled and inhaled softly.
"Maruta... Want to come closer?" Mitsuko asked while Opening her arms for Maruta, Who Blushed and slowly went inside of her arms.
'I'm getting wrapped in...' Maruta thought as Mitsuko Giggled then coiled her arms around Maruta's body. After few seconds, Both of them Blushed and looked closely into each other's eyes.
"Micchan..." Maruta mumbled
"Hm?" Mitsuko Nibbled around Maruta's ear making her blush to her ear.
"Yo-your face is too great, ca-can you close your eyes for me...?" Maruta said while getting embarrassed as this made Mitsuko confused.
"Eh? Uh, Sure...? Mm." Mitsuko exhaled softly and Closed her eyes waiting for Maruta.
'Micchan... I'm about to kiss her...' Maruta looked at Mitsuko and brought her face close to her but stopped with her nervous Blushy Face.
'Ugh?! What should I do? Even though her Eyes are closed, Micchan is so cool and beautiful that I'm started to get nervous.... Ki-kiss... Do it!' Maruta kept her Posture but still was shy for a Kiss to Mitsuko.
'Wait... When I Kiss, Should I twist my lips?! I don't know! What should I do?!' Maruta thought but blinked after seeing Mitsuko was patiently waiting for her Kiss, But then She opened her eyes and looked into her eyes.
"You're not gonna do it?" Mitsuko asked in a whisper. Maruta nodded slowly.
'Okay! I'll just run the simulation in my head and then...-' Mitsuko looked at Maruta then She slowly smirk before connecting her lips to Maruta's lips.
"Nmng!" Maruta Flinched and Blushed really hard.
"If you don't, I will..." Mitsuko said with a mental Chuckle.
"I!... I'll do it! I'll do it!" Maruta Stuttered as She Slowly held Mitsuko's arm and with her Blushy Face looked at Mitsuko's lips.
'... Is this okay if I just do it like this?' Maruta breathed in and gently touched her lips on Mitsuko's lips.
'... This Only makes it one time.' Maruta slowly took away her lips and with her red face she closed her eyes and tightly held on Mitsuko's arms.
Badump! Badump!
'Uuumgn! My heart is pounding...' Maruta felt the thumping of her Heart with her Blushy Face, Maruta exhaled softly then Slowly Frailed her hands from Mitsuko's arms to her shoulders and slightly held there with a gentle grip and Brought her lips around Mitsuko's lips with her Blushy Face.
"Mn...~" There, they had their another soft Passionate Kiss with red Faces. Maruta slowly opened her eyes and Glanced at Mitsuko's face.
Badump! Badump...
"Hah..." Maruta exhaled softly as She rested her head on Mitsuko's shoulder, Besides her neck as Her heart was pounding really fastly. Mitsuko Frailed her head softly.
'Was it too much for her...?' Mitsuko thought.
"Can... Can I take a little break...?" Maruta asked as This turned her face red again. Mitsuko chuckled and Frailed her fingers around Maruta's hair.
"Sure." Mitsuko said and Maruta felt the little squeeze in her heart with her Blushy Face.
"Micchan, is something like this really a proper reward...?" Maruta asked glancing up to Mitsuko. Mitsuko blinked and blushed.
"... Of course it is. It is... totally." Mitsuko said in a low Voice and Snuggled on Maruta's neck but suddenly hugged her really tight, Grasping Maruta around her arms.
"Being Kissed by you, Maruta... Makes me so damn Happy!" Mitsuko said in a gentle tone.
"!" Maruta blinked with her Reddened Blushy Face when Mitsuko looked at her face with her Blushy cheeks as well. Maruta looked into her eyes and with a small grip on Mitsuko's shoulder, They both closed their eyes and reduced the gap between their lips.
'I see... Just like I'm happy to be kissed by Micchan,' Maruta thought and Pressed her lips on Mitsuko's lips with love while Caressing her fingertips on Her neck.
'Micchan is also Happy... To be kissed by me...' While Thinking, Maruta looked at Mitsuko's Blushy Face.
"..." Maruta closed her eyes and Frailed her arms around Mitsuko's neck.
'!... Mnm~" Mitsuko got slightly surprised by this when Maruta Wrapped her arms around Mitsuko's neck and pulled her really close to her. This time, Mitsuko blushed really hard.
Tick...
'Time seems to be, passing more slowly than usual... It almost feels like magic...' The weak noise of the clock and Sweet clasp of Their Kisses were roaming around in the living room. Maruta found this really Blissful.
Badump! Badump!
"Mm~..."
'My heart is pounding, but it feels good.' Maruta went a little more closer to Mitsuko and Mitsuko held around her waist as well.
'... I wonder if... Micchan is as excited as I am right now.' Maruta thought and Slowly started to move up and smoothly sat on Mitsuko's lap.
"Mnh~..." Mitsuko looked at her with Blushy Face. Mitsuko took an instant inhale and out Maruta's bottom lip in between of her lips as Maruta Flinched at this.
'Oh!' Maruta blinked then mentally Giggled and smiled really lightly during the Kiss.
'it's like She's pinching my lips.' Maruta thought and They both twist and turn on each other's lips with the flow of their Kiss sound.
'It feels so good...' Maruta thought. They slowly opened away their lips for some air, Both of them symmetrically looked into each other's eyes.
'Her Breath... Is so warm... I feel Fuzzy.' They closed up their lips again with their Blushy Faces, arms around each other.
"Mmh~..." Mitsuko slowly Frailed her hands around Maruta's head from behind.
"!" Maruta Flinched when Mitsuko gave a small push to her. Maruta felt Her and Mitsuko's face was hot and warm.
'Micchan... My Micchan...' Maruta couldn't be more happy as She kept on Kissing Mitsuko then She slowly pulled away only a centimetre. Maruta looked at Mitsuko with her loving expression with her Blushy Face.
"I Love you..." Maruta said in a low and sweet voice. Mitsuko got a thump in her Heart as She blushed really hard and Exhaled softly.
"I!... Maruta..." Mitsuko touched her lips with Maruta's but suddenly she slowly stepped in her tongue at the entrance of her lips that was about to go in between of Maruta's lips.
"Uhm?!" Maruta Flinched really hard when Mitsuko suddenly Nibbled on her lips.
"Hah... Hehh..." Maruta got confused and Exhaled softly when Mitsuko slowly pulled away with her Blushy cheeks.
"Whoa!" Maruta Jolted when Mitsuko went to her neck and ploffed herself around Maruta.
"?...??" Maruta was froze at her place with her arms in the air around Mitsuko with her Blushy Face.
"M-Micchan?" Maruta said with a Confused expression but She didn't noticed that How Mitsuko was Covering Up her really red Blushy Face with her hand on her mouth along with her slightly knitted eyebrows in embarrassment.
'That was dangerous...' Mitsuko thought as She Helplessly Exhaled with her Raced up heartbeat.
'I'm feeling so dizzy... Maruta is so cute... And Sexy... Right now...' Mitsuko slowly loosened up her heartbeat and went back seconds ago.
'In Maruta's mouth... In her...-'
"... Micchan?" Mitsuko got startled and blushed really hard as She adjusted herself with a small Blushy smile.
"Sorry, it's nothing." Mitsuko said and went away from Maruta's neck then looked at Maruta with a small Chuckle.
"Thank you. For my reward..." Mitsuko said in a low Voice.
"..." Maruta looked at her with some sort of doubtful eyes.
"Mnph!!" Mitsuko Flinched and Blushed really hard when Maruta instantly Kissed her by pulling Mitsuko close to her by her shoulder. After few seconds, they pulled away slowly.
"... Maruta?... W-was it not enough...?" Mitsuko asked with Surprised expression along with her Blushy Face.
"Eh?! Ah! That's not what I meant!..." Maruta was Confused and surprised but then She slowly touched her lips.
"I-It's just... The more we were doing it, the more I got into it." Maruta said with her red face.
"Eh?" Mitsuko got slightly surprised.
"I just wanted to Kiss you more... Huh? What am I saying?...!" Maruta got surprised by her own wordings but more after seeing Mitsuko's Blushy Face. Mitsuko gulped.
"D-does it mean that I didn't have enough...?" Maruta mumbled.
"Huh?" Mitsuko Flinched When Maruta asked with her Confused Blushy Face and watched Mitsuko turned her Blushy Face while covering her mouth with her hand.
'Truth is... No matter how many times Maruta kisses me, I can't get enough either...' Mitsuko thought and with her loud heartbeat, She felt herself being greedy over Maruta's Kisses.
"Micchan...?" Maruta asked in a low Voice.
'What should I do? Maybe it truly wasn't enough.' Mitsuko thought then She Closed her eyes and couldn't help but Blush really hard.
"Y-you've Kissed me about 40 times now, though..." Mitsuko said in her Shaky Voice with red Blushy Face. Maruta blinked with her Blushy Face.
"EH?!"

Fin.