By Your Side pt2

The Main practice was going on for the upcoming Basketball match and the students were Getting prepared for That in the Gymnasium, The Certain Black haired girl was Looking at her Special Blonde from the Above Row without getting noticed by her. Mei smiled seeing Yuzu doing her best for the match as She sighed by looking at the Long list of her paper work in her hand.
"I want to finish it as soon as possible... If not, I can't miss the match... I already promised her." Mei Mumbled and Pinned Back the Paper work in her board and turned around with dazed Eyes.
"Yoho~?"
" !" Mei Flinched slightly when Harumin came at her from back and Slowly coiled her hand around Mei's shoulder. Mei Exhaled softly and Looked at Her. Harumin tilted her head in a little Confusion.
"Something bothering you?" Harumin asked, Mei nodded and Slowly got out from her light grip.
"You can say that." Mei said and Glanced back at Yuzu who was running and snatching the ball from the other team members.
"Well, Yuzucchi's match is important too I know but Your Work is coming in the middle, right?" Harumin asked while Looking at Yuzu.
"That's right and I really don't want to disappoint her." Mei said and looked at her watch as it was going to be her class time.
"It's okay, you're not disappointing her or anything. Just try to figure this out because Yuzucchi is Working hard for you." Harumin said, Mei Nodded.
"I know, Maybe I shou—"
"Ohh! Mei!" Mei's eyes slowly opened in Surprise by hearing the loud voice of her name that echoed in Gymnasium, Mei quickly turned to Yuzu's voice and got her cheeks blushed after seeing Yuzu's Cheerfully Sparkled face directly at her. Harumin Chuckled and Peeked at Mei through corner of her eye with a light Smirk.
"She's calling for you." Harumin said and Mei while Blushing nodded and slowly waved at Yuzu with a small smile. Yuzu Cheekily Smiled and inhaled Heavily.
"Mei!! I love you!" Mei couldn't get more Blushed as she already was after Having Yuzu's this Shout ring around her Ears that made her mentally gasped.
"Yuzu!..." Mei Mumbled with her Blushy Face. Harumin Chuckled.
"By the way, Who knows? Maybe this might motivate you enough for her match?" Harumin said with a small Smirk at Mei. Mei while Blushing nodded.
"This is enough, I'll do my Best." Mei said in her monotone. By that said, Mei got in her Daily flow of Doing her Paperwork as The promise she already made with Yuzu is can't be taken back. But There was Yuzu who totally unaware of Mei's progress as After her Prom that day, She became more Loving with Mei.
"Good Morning Mei~!" Yuzu came in the very first morning and Gave a loving Back Hug to Mei. Mei Flinched and slowly turned to Yuzu and Blushed.
"Go-good morning, Yuzu..." Mei said in her low Voice with her small Blushy cheeks by looking at Yuzu as Yuzu Chuckled.
"How's the Match practice going?" Mei asked as they were walking towards their College's way while Holding hands.
"Hmm~ Pretty Hard and tiring." Yuzu said with a small Groan.
"I see..., I was thinking that or Maybe I noticed that Yuzu, you're really more Loving towards me than before, U-um... Why?" Mei asked while slightly Stuttering.
"Why else?"
" ?" Mei slightly got Confused but blushed really hard when Yuzu slowly went to her ear and gave a light nibble on it making Mei jolted for an instant, Mei looked at her Sides then Hugged Yuzu back.
"I'm doing this for you..." Yuzu Whispered, Mei Flinched and took a step back from Yuzu with her Blushy Face as She slightly gripped her hand and Looked at Yuzu with her angry-Blushy Expression.
"We're going to be late... Let's go." Mei said trying to be stern but failed as Yuzu was Smiling at her.
"Yes~..." Yuzu said with a hum. But as they know, Yuzu was Just trying to hide her Blushy red face from Mei as Mei wasn't the only one who was getting shy by this, Yuzu was having Two-sided Moods, Teasing Mei and Getting flushed by her Blushy Face as well.
'God... She's so cute...'
After the Heavy day of her Practice at Collage, Yuzu was really exhausted as She Plopped on her bed but Her face, Heart and mind were completely energetic as She couldn't stop Blushing.
'I haven't been getting much sleep lately because of the Late night training and early classes...' Yuzu changed her clothes and Layed herself down in a Laze manner with her Blushy Face and smile.
"I am so drained... But still it was nice coming home with Mei... Going college with Mei..." Yuzu mumbled and Chuckled to herself.
'Even though my eyelids feels so heavy...' Yuzu Smiled while Remembering The small yet Loving moment with Mei this morning.
"She was soft..." Yuzu Mumbled with Blushy cheeks.
'I keep recalling that Hug, and Holding her hand... And most of them, My First Kiss...'
"Mei..." Yuzu closed her eyes.
"Yuzu...." That mysterious and Seductive voice of Mei came out of nowhere and Cupped Yuzu's face. They were both in each other's opened pale bodies.
"Ah..." That soft Moan made Yuzu fall on Mei and Started Licking her neck while Rubbing her lips with her thumb.
"Yuzu..." That soft body wants to be touched by Yuzu's hand as It moves on her own and slid up to her soft area but due some heavy pants and Hot temperature of the Body. As Yuzu with a small mental gasp quickly opened her eyes while being a Blushy mess face with her fast breathing, Clenching onto her heart and the bedsheets.
"Ah... Haaa..." Yuzu sighed heavily.
"...!!!" As Yuzu Blushed even more after realising something.
"Ah... I'm done for..." Yuzu slightly groaned with Blushy cheeks.
'I've really fallen in love with Mei... And... I really wanna take it to the next step...' Yuzu thought and Blushed really hard while Covering her mouth then She got up and got slightly dazed.
"This won't do. I need to figure out how to deal with this type of... Lustful thoughts... Maybe I should go buy some manga with Harumin..." Yuzu said to herself with small laughs and started preparing for her morning classes.
"Say, Why are you even in my art class?" Mei asked in her monotone having Yuzu in her class right infront of her seat.
"Well...! Hey, Mei." Yuzu said and Slowly squished Mei's cheek and drew her attention to her.
"Will you be free anytime soon?" Yuzu asked, Mei Blushed.
"This weekends are not for me... But I'm free anytime after college." Mei said with a light Blush.
"Yay! Come spend time with me then, Don't you go hanging out with other people!" Yuzu said with her Cheerful expression and with a small laugh. Mei looked at her then with a Small smile she patted Yuzu's head.
"You're the only one who'll ask me to hang out anyways." Mei said softly. Yuzu Chuckled and Nuzzled around Mei's hand like a puppy.
"That's Great!" Yuzu said with her cheeky smile.
"I won't Hang out with anyone else Either!... O-or maybe I'll quickly Finish my Practice!" Yuzu said with an Awkward Laugh as She thought of not Betraying Harumin, at least. With this, Mei's lecture ended but the classes were still going on for Self-study as Mei was doing the same too. But someone was just impatient as a little kid, Who came into her class and peeped upon her from behind.
"Mei! School's out! Aren't you gonna leave?" Yuzu asked in a Hum. Mei nodded.
"I'm finishing up here, almost done." Mei said doing her work. Yuzu Hummed and slowly wrapped her arms around Mei's neck from behind.
"Hey~ Come back with me after, okay?" Yuzu asked while Cuddling her. Mei smiled.
"Sure, Just give me a few minutes." Mei said.
"Okie~" Yuzu said as She got her cheeks pink shades after Inhaling some of Mei's sweet Scent.
'Even though I'm holding hands and Hugging Mei everyday, She isn't rejecting any of it... This only makes me more anxious...' Yuzu thought as She slowly Tightned up her Hug and nuzzled more at Mei's cheeks.
'When can I take it to the next step!?' Yuzu thought with her Blushy cheeks.
"Yuzu, I can't breathe..." Mei slightly groaned.
Onwards to the Next day, Mei was having slight headache because of late night of Working as She was keeping her Best to listen to her Lectures at the front row as She was barely alive.
"Class is over. That's all for today." The teacher dismissed them and walked away. Yuzu Yawned as She woke up after her Class nap at the last row.
"Rise and shine. Yuzucchi, You sure Slept well." Harumin said with a small laugh as Yuzu Chuckled while rubbing her eyes.
"Yeah maybe I did..." Yuzu said, Harumin got up.
"'Kay I'm Slipping out to the Staffroom for submitting this, I'll catch up with you later." Harumin said as She took her Notebook. Yuzu Nodded.
"Okay later~..." Yuzu waved at Harumin and Harumin went out of the Class. Yuzu sighed.
"Class is over! let's go! Time to find Mei~" Yuzu Smirked and went to Mei's class's way.
"Mei...? Are you okay...?" Yuzu asked in a soft voice with worried expression as Mei was having a very tired face and was Groaning.
"I am Fine... I just don't sleep well... So tired... Need to sleep..." Mei Mumbled while Burying her face on the table.
"Didn't sleep well... Wanna go to my house for a nap?" Yuzu asked while Patting Mei's head.
"Okay..." Mei agreed.
"Let's go then!" Yuzu gently grabbed Mei and Rushed to their way.
"..."
"..."
"Mei, Mei! Mei!" Yuzu called out Mei while Looking at her sleeping really Peacefully on her bed.
"Are you that Sleepy? Falling asleep as soon as you lay down..." Yuzu said as She blushed then Gave out her Fake Yawn.
"Speaking of it, I didn't get much sleep last night Either!" Yuzu said and Layed slowly down Besides Mei.
"I'm gonna join ya~" Yuzu said and Plopped besides Mei. Yuzu Blushed while Seeing Mei's sleeping face as She gulped.
"Hey, Mei~ She's really asleep..." Yuzu came more closer to Mei and went to her ear.
"Mei... I really Like you..." Yuzu Whispered really softly and sweetly with her Blushy cheeks. But it seems Mei didn't got any affect by this. Yuzu stared at her and bought her face close to her.
'She's so cute when she sleeps...' Yuzu bought her lips centimetres away from getting touched.
'Sleeping so soundly... She... Wouldn't notice if I Kissed her...' Yuzu thought and gently touched her lips with Mei's.
"Ah! I really Kissed her!" Yuzu exclaimed silently. Mei didn't Even Flinched at all.
'Soft! So Soft! After this while!... Much softer than it looks...' Yuzu blushed really hard as She covered her mouth and Gently touched Mei's lips with her index finger.
"She still hasn't woken up, maybe I can Kiss her again..." Yuzu mumbled and did the same, by smooching Mei's lips.
'So cute...'
"Mm..." Yuzu started Smooching Mei more than She was planning to do so as This small feeling was running all over her Body.
'This Feeling... Suddenly it's...' Yuzu blushed really hard while Kissing her as She blinked at her with small breaths and Closed up her lips again.
'Getting Hot... So hot... Mm...~' The More Yuzu think about this She gets more urge to Kiss Mei.
'Idiot... No one will be able to sleep like this.'
"Mm... Is it time to go to college?" Mei woke up and found Yuzu on her Chair besides her bed.
"You can stay in for a while." Yuzu said as She glanced at her.
"Mei, How was your sleep? Are you rested yet?" Yuzu asked, Mei was actually Fully aware of the moment a little while ago as She mentally Smirked.
"Not bad~ For some reason though, I'm all hot and Sweaty... Don't you feel hot?" Mei said as this single question made Yuzu Flinched really hard as She Blushed really hard.
"Ah.. Uh.. Yeah! I-i am just sitting playing games, and like, it's so hot..." Yuzu said with her awkward laugh while getting a little Sweaty. After That, Mei was in her room while Doing the remaining paper work and Giggled to herself.
"Such a Sneaky and Sloppy Technique to Kiss someone while they're asleep." Mei said with a small Smirk and Blinked an idea.
"Sleepy. So sleepy." Mei was sure not that Good acting but for the meantime she tried to by Grabbing Yuzu's Shirt who was standing besides her Table in her Class while keeping her head down, Yuzu was Confused.
"I didn't sleep well. Even more than Yesterday." Mei said in her monotone.
"Eh?"
"So, can I nap at your house again?" Mei asked firmly. Yuzu's face lightened up.
"!! Yeah! Of course! You're welcome anytime!" Yuzu said Cheerfully as Mei Smirked as this was going according to her small plan. Again, Just like yesterday, Mei was Peacefully Sleeping on Yuzu's bed and Yuzu was watching her from her side and Gulped with her Blushy Face.
"Mei~ Mei~i~i~ Hey~ are you asleep?"
'Yes. I'm asleep.' Mei was playing dead with her Small Fake snoring.
"Are you really asleep?" Yuzu asked as She leaned over on Mei.
'Really.' Mei didn't moved at all.
'Doing this kind of thing while Mei is asleep... Is this wrong...?' Yuzu thought with her troubled face and Blushy cheeks as She Frailed her fingers on Mei's lips.
"But I really want to Kiss her again... Yesterday She didn't noticed a thing... I should be able to get away with it again...' Yuzu thought and Bought her face close to her.
'She's Doing it...' Despite having Motionless body, Mei could tell Yuzu was getting more close to her, Mei Blushed when She got Yuzu's lips on hers.
'It's soft... Yuzu's lips...' Mei got innerly pleased by this as Yuzu was giving her Lots of Kisses.
'Ha... Kissing her feels... Better than I imagined... Her Soft breath, fluttering gently... Heart beating so fast...' Mei felt Yuzu's hands around her waist and shoulders and Slightly Moved. Yuzu slowly cupped Mei's face and went more onto her Lips.
'Ah... Not enough...' Yuzu slowly opened her bottom lips and put the tip of her tongue on her lips.
'!I almost let my voice out—!' Mei got Surprised when Yuzu Slipped her tongue around Mei's lips and Gently held her face. Mei was now Also Blushing really hard as She was too nervous to move or breathe.
'This-- This is—Mm!' Mei felt Yuzu's slight grasp on her face and her soft Tongue at her lips ready to get intertwined with Mei's tongue as This Mei's face became Reddened and Flinched.
'Yuzu... Stop! Ah! Aah!'
"Y-Yuzu... Yuzu!"
" !" Yuzu's eyes widened open when Mei quickly pushed her off while Panting Heavily with her Blushy Face.
'It's OVER!!' Yuzu Trembled with her Surprised expression.
"Ha... Ha... Ah.." After making an Awkward eye contact with each other, Both of them Looked away with Troubled face.
'I- I Unconsciously pushed her...' Mei looked at her Sides.
'Shit! Why did I turn my tongue!' Yuzu yelled at herself mentally. Mei slowly got up while Blushing.
"Yuzu... Why did you kiss me while I was asleep?" Mei asked, Yuzu got more embarassed.
"I-i um well... You're face was so cute That I couldn't help it... Sorry..." Yuzu said while Scratching her Neck with her Blushy Face.
"Well... I'm not mad at all but You can't just simply kiss me while I am asleep..." Mei said in a low Voice with Blushy Face, Yuzu blinked twice before Blushing more.
"Th-then is it Okay to Kiss you while you're not Asleep?" Yuzu Asked, Mei blushed and Smiled before leaning towards Yuzu and Wrapped her arms around Yuzu's neck and Slowly kissed her.
"... Can I kiss you again?" Yuzu Asked, Mei blushed and nodded.
"You don't need to ask." Mei said and bought her face close to Yuzu's face.
"It's okay until we get to College." Mei said as both of them smiled and got dissolved in their Kiss again.
"Mei!"
"?" Mei noticed Yuzu on the other side of the road who was calling her.
"Yuzu? Have you been waiting for me?" Mei came to Yuzu. Yuzu smiled with a small Blushy cheeks.
"Well I couldn't sleep so I walked here." Yuzu said and Slowly Frailed her hands around Mei's waist.
"Let's go to school together." Yuzu said with a sweet smile and Hugged Mei.
"Sure..."
'Hm? Lately Yuzu is more often with me... What happened to her Practice?' Mei thought.
"Mei~ Do you like sandwiches?" Yuzu Asked while Hugging Mei from behind in the middle of the class.
"Oh, yes." Mei said while Doing her Work.
'Something is not right...!' Then at that time, Mei saw some of Yuzu's teammates going towards the Gymnasium way.
'They are also going...! Wait! Yuzu is Skipping practices for me?... I can't let this slide, I'll talk to her.' Mei sighed. During the lunch break, Mei stood Infront of Yuzu at the back of the College Garden.
"Yuzu, I think it's better if you take your basketball practice Seriously." Mei said to her in a bit of Stern Tone. Yuzu got slightly surprised.
"B-But I do...—"
"Yuzu... I know our Time should come first but You have your match coming up as well, Don't you think?" Mei asked as Yuzu looked at her with slight worried expression.
"Huh?"
"I think, Till your main Basketball match... We should reduce our Time together..." Mei said in a low Voice, Yuzu groaned with small teary eyes.
"Okay...!" Yuzu slightly blushed when Mei rested her head on Yuzu's Shoulder and sighed.
"I'm sorry... But let's Just do this first... Is it okay?" Mei asked in her soft tone.
"Y-yeah... Honestly, I've been too Focused on you these days... I forgot you made a promise with me..." Yuzu sighed. As to maintain Yuzu's practice, They for three days remained at their places. It was equally hard for both of them for not Being able to see or meet each other. Mei during her free time took a walk towards the Gymnasium and Glanced at Yuzu's progress. But to her surprise, Yuzu was playing with her eyes filled with dullness and non-energetic body and Mei saw the Unbalance position of Yuzu in the game. Mei Understood the reason behind it as She sighed and walked away.
'We have to do this for few days more... I'm sorry Yuzu...' Mei thought. After few days later, Mei Stopped by again and got surprised by seeing Yuzu's lifeless expression during the practice match.
Bam!
" !" Mei Flinched when Yuzu got a face hit by the ball.
"Are you okay?! Sorry!"
"It's okay I'm good." Yuzu said with a small smile.
'Oh... You poor thing! I can't let you be like this.' Mei clenched on her books and rushed towards Yuzu.
"I'm sorry for interrupting but I want to borrow Yuzu for a moment." Mei came there and grabbed Yuzu's hand and get out of the Gymnasium leaving the team members Confused.
"Mei? Why are we running?" Yuzu Asked and watched Mei took her to the Garden and Leaned Yuzu against the Tree.
"Even Though... We can't meet each other... You should be more Attentive During your Practice..." Mei said in between of her breaths. Yuzu was Confused as She tilted her head. Mei Blushed.
"Right here... Where no can see us, it's okay... Just for a little bit..." Mei said and Slowly Grabbed Yuzu's Collar.
"Huh? Mei?" Yuzu Blushed while looking down at Mei who was Looking up at her with her Blushy Face as well.
"We can even—" Yuzu got her heart beat fast.
"Kiss." Mei pulled Yuzu closer to her face.
"...!" Yuzu gulped and Mei slowly turned Yuzu infront of her.
"But... You-you said... We need to be restrain, I can't delay my practice because of this." Yuzu said in a low Voice. Mei sighed.
"Is This what you meant?" Mei asked.
"When you said, We should Kee-Oomf!?" Yuzu got Surprised when Mei crashed her lips with Yuzu's lips and Blushed really hard.
" !!!" Yuzu Flinched when Mei passionately moved her lips onto her lips.
'Oh my god...!' Yuzu closed her eyes and Leaned over on Mei more under the Tree Shade.
'I don't want to treat her unfairly.' Mei thought as She was cupping Yuzu's face while Kissing her.
'And Be the reason... That She's unhappy...' Mei Wrapped her arms around Yuzu's neck and Both of Blushed really hard.
"Mm..." Yuzu Huffed softly.
'This is all I can do to make up for it, at from for now.' Mei slowly opened her lips to let Yuzu's tongue in.
"Ha... Ah~!" Mei let out small moan, Yuzu got more closer to Mei's body and Hugged her Tightly while Moving her Lips.
"Mm... Hah..." Mei after Kissing a little bit more, She gently pulled away from her lips.
"Yuzu... It's almost time." Mei said with her Blushy Face and looked at Yuzu's Blushy red face with her small Huffs.
"Ha... Ha... M-Mei..." Yuzu said.
"Your Team members will left you out, Let's go back now." Mei said with her Shy Expression.
"Oh... Yeah...."
'I forgot I was in the middle of my Practice!!' Yuzu thought with slight Panicking expression. After leaving Yuzu with her Team members, Before going Mei Glanced over at Yuzu and Slightly Blushed after Seeing Yuzu back to her normal self as She was continuously win points over the opposite side with Bright and Cheerful body language.
'This is great. She's seems to be back in High Spirits.' Mei thought and Smiled with Blushy cheeks at Yuzu. Later that day, Mei sat on her Table with her Paper works.
"This is the last pile, I must finish it tonight." Mei said and Went out with this all night that she even didn't notice, Morning came up.
" !" Mei quickly got up instantly and Saw the her Paper work is completed but She, For the first time overslept. Mei quickly looked for her phone and Got Surprised expression after Seeing the Time and Date.
"Oh no...! How can I forget about this?! Yuzu's Match is Today!" Mei didn't thought for another second and Rushed to the Bathroom and Came out full on ready dress and quickly did her hair.
"Please... I want to make it on time." Mei locked her house and Rushed towards the Subway.
"Hah... Shit..." Yuzu Huffed as Her main event was going on, The while Gymnasium was Filled with the Students with the tension atmosphere going around the Basketball match. Yuzu's team was on the edge as Their points were after of the Opposite team by 5 points. Yuzu Panted Heavily and Wiped away her sweat.
"Yuzucchi... You can do it!" Harumin was also sitting in the Audience and was Hoping best for Yuzu.
"Don't sweat it senpai, Yuzu-chan will win For Sure." Her pink haired partner said, Harumin sighed heavily.
"I really Hope that too." Harumin said.
"And again! The Point goes to Fujiwara Team!" They announced.
"Whoo!"
"Yeah!"
"Beat'em!"
"Ah! Shit..." Harumin groaned as Yuzu missed the opening of taking the ball from them.
"Don't mind! We still got the other half!" The captain said to her team. Yuzu groaned and Glanced at the Audience side, Looking for Mei. But She couldn't find her.
'Where are you? Mei...' Yuzu thought with a Daze.
"Okogi! Don't space out!"
" !" Yuzu Flinched when The Captain yelled at her.
"Y-yes sorry!" Yuzu went back to her position and The second half of the match started.
"We only have this one! Get ready!" The captain Yelled.
"YEAH!" Yuzu's team members shouted in union.
'Even though we Kept a little distance from each other...' Yuzu Huffed and tried to snatch the Ball.
'Everytime we Kissed you are the one who made My Heart beat really Fast...' Yuzu passed the Ball and Ran with her partner.
'So why...? Why aren't you here yet?! You promised—'
Slam!
" !" Yuzu's eyes widened open and The unpleasant thoughts went away when Mei while Blushing and Breathing heavily came in the Gymnasium as She struck Yuzu's heart.
'Y-you came...!!' Yuzu quickly turned to her team and By an instant caught the Ball.
"Go Okogi!!" The captain Instructed Yuzu. But Yuzu was dazed at Mei. Mei Huffed and Inhaled deeply.
"YUZU! WIN THE GAME!" Mei shouted with all her Feelings and Motivation for Yuzu as Yuzu Trembled and Exhaled deeply then Smirked after Making the Tight Grip on the Ball as She ran towards the opposite goal.
"Hell Yeah I will!" It was like the Energy which was lacking just came again inside of Yuzu's body as She Ran really fast and Passed the Ball to her Captain and Their Team got their Goal.
"Ohh Awesome! That's what I was talking about!" Matsuri Cheered with her Cheerful tone. Harumin smiled and laughed.
"Yuzucchi! You can do it! Break a leg!" Harumin Cheered for Yuzu by Shouting Loudly.
"Oh! What's this?! Suddenly Takayama team got triggered! Their Team is making up for the lost points! But the Time is very limited! Will they be able to Make it?!" They announced and the time was minutes for the final round.
"Yes you can do it!"
"Go for it!"
"Yuzu! Do your best!"
"You're doing great!"
"Go!go!go!"
Yuzu's team started to Cheered up by the Audience as Yuzu ran and Quickly snatched up the Ball and pass it to the Captain.
"They Have to... You Have to win!" Mei Mumbled while Huffing slowly, Eyes stuck on Yuzu.
"Take it Yuzu!" The captain with a yell gave the Ball to Yuzu as Infront of Yuzu, The Opposite team gathered around.
"We won't let you have it." The opposite team captain said. Yuzu inhaled deeply and Smirked.
"It's okay, I already Have it!"
" !!" Yuzu tricked them by Tossing the ball in the air and Caught it going to the other side.
"Last five seconds!" Yuzu went towards the Goal and saw the opening for the win by Shoving aside the opposite defenders.
"3! 2! 1!"
SLAM!
"Time's Up! And... Goal! The Winner Team is... Takayama!!"
"Whoaaa!!" Everyone got Hyped up on Yuzu's team winning in the last seconds.
"Ha... Ha... Ha... W-we won?!" Yuzu was Dazed then She smiled turning at Mei.
"Yeahhh! Yuzucchi!!" Harumin Shouted happily.
"See?! Yuzu-chan Freaking won!" Matsuri shouted along with Harumin. Yuzu's team members came at her and Hugged her all at once.
"We won Guys!" Yuzu and her team members laughed at their victory. After that, Yuzu celebrated with her Team members and Friends that this went to the After Sunset time.
"Hngh~! Finally no more practices!" Yuzu sighed heavily, Mei Giggled with Blushy cheeks as they were walking together through a silent way at Shiny night.
"Good for you, You did really good out there." Mei said in a sweet tone. Yuzu Chuckled with a Cheeky smile.
"If you hadn't came back there... I might lost the match." Yuzu said while looking at the Stars.
"Why is that...? A-am I that Important to you?" Mei asked in a low Voice as Yuzu Slowly smiled and took out a box from her bag and Stood infront of Mei.
"You're million Times important to me, Silly girl." Yuzu said and Frailed her hand infront of Mei. Mei Blushed really hard and
"Yuzu... This is..." Mei mumbled. Yuzu Chuckled showing her the Box of Matching rings.
"Yeah, Happy Valentine's Day. My Love." Yuzu said as She slowly took Mei's hand and put on the ring on her Ring finger. Mei Flinched and Blushed really hard.
"There... Now, can you put one on mine too?" Yuzu asked, Mei slowly Nodded as She took the other ring and Slide it up on Yuzu's ring finger. Yuzu Blushed and Chuckled.
"This looks beautiful on you Mei—??" Yuzu got Surprised by seeing Tears drippling from Mei's eyes.
"Eh? What? Why are you crying—" Yuzu Stopped panicking after receiving a Kiss from Mei as She blushed more. They gently pulled away as Mei smiled at Yuzu with her Blushy cheeks.
"This made me so happy... I really love you, Yuzu." Mei said as She held Yuzu's hand. Yuzu smiled and nodded.
"You're happy that all matters. I Hella Love you too, Mei." Yuzu said and Held back Mei's hand.
"So! Shall we go to the Restaurant?" Yuzu Asked with a Cheeky smile. Mei Giggled.
"I'll go anywhere if I'm By your Side." Mei said with a small Blush. Both of them enjoyed their slow night together went towards their Way.

Fin.