Shopping or Surprise?

"Hello? Harumin?" Yuzu answered the Phone.
"Ah Yuzucchi Are you Free today?"  Harumin asked. Yuzu Took a moment and Checked her Schedule, it was free.
"Yeah I am, Are we going somewhere?" Yuzu asked. Harumin hummed.
"I was thinking~ We can go to do some Shopping How about it?" Yuzu Sighed.
"Why do you even need to ask? Hell Yeah! I will go With you For Shopping!" Yuzu Cheerfully Said with Sparkly Eyes. Harumin Chuckled.
"Okay! How about 3pm?"  Harumin suggested.
"Yep! I'll be there Bye~" Yuzu hummed.
"Yeah Bye see you at 3!"  Yuzu Chuckled and Hung up. She quickly took a Shower and Wore Her Outfit. Mei came in the room.
"Are you Going Somewhere?" She asked Firmly. Yuzu Nodded while putting on some Face Foundation.
"I am going to do some Shopping with Harumin Don't worry I will be back Before 6." She said while Packing Her things in her purse.
"Oh is that so..." Mei said quietly coming Towards Yuzu. This Made Yuzu Blush, Mei Slowly Cupped her Face and Crashed lips with her Passionately. Yuzu Kissed her Back sweetly they pulled away Gently looking into eachother's eyes.
"Come Home early..." Mei said with Red Blush while playing with her Strand of hair Yuzu Gulped.
"W-Why...?" She asked with a Blush. Mei looked at Her as she Brought her Face to Yuzu's Ear.
"I Want to do it... Tonight." She Whispered seductively causing Yuzu's Face a Blushy Mess. Yuzu Nodded. Mei Gave a small peck on Yuzu's Cheek Before Leaving the Room. Yuzu Touched her Lips in a Daze as her Glance fall upon the Clock "Oh Shit!" She quickly did her remaining work and Went to door wearing her Shoes.
"I Made you Lunch and Extra food, They are in the Fridge so you can Heat them up and eat it Whenever you want okay?" Yuzu said with a Smile. Mei Nodded. Yuzu Waved bye to Mei and Went out. Mei Sighed but still was Blushing thinking about that moment.

*Ring* *Ring*

Then the Phone Rang, Mei picked up the phone and answered it.
"Hello, This is Aihara Mei speaking." She said in her monotone.
"Oh Mei-san! How unusual~ is Yuzu-chan Home?" It was Matsuri.
"No, She went For Shopping with Taniguchi-san just now." She said.
"That's Great~ Because Today I have some business with you~" Matsuri said in her Devil  Tone.
"What Business?" Mei asked her.
"Can we do some Shopping for us as well?" Matsuri asked. Mei Thought then She agreed.
"Okay When?" She said.
"How about Now? is that okay?" Mei Nodded.
"Yes."
"Okay, I am coming at your place then we will go." Matsuri said and Hung up. Mei went to her room and Wore a Simple Casual dress. She wore her Shoes and Went out.

"Where else Should we go now?" Harumin asked While Holding many Bags in her hands. So was Yuzu.
"Did we hit the Mall The Near The Station?" Yuzu asked While Looking around.
"Yep, We Did." Harumin said.
"Let's go to a Cafe~ I am Hella Tired My Hands are Dead." Yuzu Groaned.
"Yeah Let's go." Harumin said. They Both Went to a Cafe. They Ordered Bubble Tea and Some Fries.
"So What's with the Sudden Shopping Occasion?" Yuzu asked while Eating her Fries.
"Well, You see it's been awhile since we went for Shopping together like this right?" Harumin said with a Cheeky smile.
"Oh Yeah~ You are right Because The Exams were in the Middle. And it was really a great Refreshment." Yuzu said with a Sweet Grin. They Both Laughed and Talked about Stuffs Together.
"Sorry, Yuzucchi But I wanna use the restroom." Harumin said as she stood up.
"Sure." Yuzu Nodded. Harumi left and Yuzu got lost in her Thoughts.
'I want to do it... Tonight...' Yuzu Blushed.
"Was She in the Mood?" Yuzu mumbled While Blushing as she Finished her Fries. Harumin's Phone Vibrates as She tilted her head as She Dried her Hands and took out her Phone then She saw a Text from Matsuri.
"Haru-senpai~ You Better Come Home Before 6 I have a Surprise for You." Harumin Scratched Her Neck a little.
"A Surprise? What is She talking about?" Harumin sighed.
"It's Getting late anyways." She Mumbled before Going back to Yuzu. They Both Talked a bit More Then Went out of the Cafe.
"Bye Harumin~ Let's Hang out Again!" Yuzu Waved bye to Her.
"Yeah Of course! Bye Yuzucchi~" Harumin Waved Back. They Both Went To their Home "What Surprise do She Have? I am kinda Having Bad Feeling about it.../Did She really Mean it... About Tonight?" Harumin and Yuzu Sighed Helplessly Together.

"What is She Planning to Do?"