Small Family Matter

The Atmosphere was tense. The Blonde was Sitting on the Couch in a stiff position with a Guilty, Troubled and Embarrassed expression, infront of her Beloved Mother who was Sitting on the other side of the Couch with her Confused and freaked out Expression while Trembling as She held her arms and Looked at Yuzu with her pale face.
"Hah..." Yuzu sighed and Made Ume Flinched as She slowly fixed her posture but still Looked at her with her Feared Eyes then Slowly put her sights on the Stack of books on the table in between of them.
'W-what should I do...?! Y-yuzu has been reading s-some sort of m-mother daughter incest porn books!!' Ume thought and Slowly Glanced at Yuzu as Yuzu also looked at her at the same time.
"U-um Mama...?" Yuzu said with an Awkward smile, Ume Flinched.
"Scary! My daughter is super scary!" Ume yelled while covering her face.
"You are wrong! This is just a misunderstanding!" Yuzu Yelled in embarrassment with her Blushy Face.
"She's about to rape me!..." Ume Said with her Teary expression while trembling.
"Stop it." Yuzu said as She looked at Ume with her Blushy angry face.
"Yo-you've made a huge mistake!" Yuzu said.
"Is that so...?" Ume asked.
"Yes." Yuzu said.
"So This books, it's not yours?" Ume asked with a small voice while pointing at the Stack. Yuzu cleared her throat and divert her eyes with her Blushy Face.
"Um Well, the books are mine..."
"RAPE! She's going to rape me!" Ume yelled.
"N-No! I'm not!" Yuzu yelled back with her angry Blushy Face. Ume Exhaled deeply and slowly Trembled.
"Well... You are not a kid anymore, I don't doubt that you'll have interest in things like that..." Ume said.
"... Um..."
"I don't think it's really bad thing to have books like that..." Ume said.
"Um, Mama..." Yuzu said, Ume Flinched and Looked away.
"Y-yes?" Ume asked.
"Wh-why are you keeping your distance from me?" Yuzu asked after seeing Ume was slowly squatting behind the Couch while Trembling.
"Because it's really scary! I feel like I'll be Raped!" Ume yelled.
"STOP IT!" Yuzu yelled with her Blushy Face as She went to Ume's side and Looked over her from there.
"I'll be raped in some Distasteful way!" Ume Yelled with her Angry tone but Still was Trembling.
"I'm not gonna do That!" Yuzu Yelled. Ume Flinched and got serious all of a sudden.
"You'll pin me on our bed..., 'Doesn't this remind you of when you'd make love with papa...?'  like that, You'll say that as you Violate Me!" Ume said while imagining that,

Yuzu with her Lusty Smirk will get on top of her and Both of them half-naked.

"Stop Picking out lines! Don't pick lines from That Book!" Yuzu Yelled.
"You were planning on using disgusting lines from that Incest Book to Humiliate me, Right?!" Ume asked.
"What?! No! Stop!" Yuzu said.
" 'let me go back inside mama's body.' " Ume imagined that,

Yuzu Licked her Middle and Ring finger with a lustful expression at her Down Entrance.

"You were planning on saying that as you Violate me, weren't you?!" Ume asked in a yell.
"Stop Quoting and reading lines out Loud!" Yuzu said.
"My girl's refference is getting worse!" Ume Yelled with Teary eyes.
"So... You really have something gross planned out, don't you?" Ume asked in a low Voice.
"No! You're wrong!" Yuzu Yelled.
"D-Don't tell me you have something worse in mind?!" Ume asked with tearful expression while Trembling.
"No I do not! And besides, What you've mentioned aren't even the worst of the worst!" Yuzu said in a serious tone.
"... Wha?" Ume asked.
"... Ah." Yuzu blinked.
"That, that's only the basics?!" Ume asked while Trembling really hard.
"Never Mind! Forget what I just Said!" Yuzu yelled after realising that She dug her Own Garve.
"Frankly I thought I already picked some bad lines..." Ume said.
"Listen! I made a mistake!" Yuzu said as She Exhaled.
"So that will no longer satisfy you anymore..." Ume said.
"Shut up already!" Yuzu yelled with her angry Blushy Face.
"So we are drifting further and further apart now..." Ume said in a low Voice.
"Isn't that just you? I mean look at the this distance you are keeping from me..." Yuzu said.
"W-well... You want to rape me..." Ume said while Trembling really hard and covered her face.
"NO! I DON'T!" Yuzu Yelled in embarrassment while She was gathering her books.
"Is it me? Did I make you feel Lonely without realizing it?" Ume asked with a pitiful expression.
"Stop! It's not your fault!" Yuzu said while Burying her face in the couch.
"And to think I used to breastfeed you." Ume said while Remembering Her time with Baby Yuzu.
"Don't Tell me That! Teenagers don't want to hear about that!" Yuzu said.
"W-wait, do you think Breastfeeding is another thing to be excited about?!" Ume asked while Imagining that,