Take Care of

Yuzu woke up by the Faint Sunlight falling on her eyes.
"Mgh... Morning already?" Yuzu Yawned slowly getting up, she Extend her arm to Mei's side to wake her up but she didn't find anything.
"Hm?" Yuzu Didn't saw Mei but She Found a small Body inside of the Blanket Besides her.
"E-Eh?! M-Mei?" Yuzu Faintly Called her out, Some Rustling happened inside of the Blanket As it Got up Yuzu's eyes Widened as she Saw a Little Girl was Rubbing her eyes and Slightly Yawning in Oversized Night Outfit.
"Good morning Yuzu..." She said. Yuzu Rubbed her eyes once again Not Believing what is infront of her as she Pinched her Cheek slightly hard and it Hurts her.
"it's not a Dream!" Yuzu Exclaimed. The Little Girl looked at Yuzu with Confused expression.
"M-Mei Y-You have Turned into a Little Cute Girl!!" Yuzu Said with Shocked Tone.
"What are you talking about?" Mei asked her voice also Became really Cute and Calm. Yuzu Picked little Mei up and went to the Bathroom and Showed herself on the Mirror.
"This is what I was talking about!" Yuzu said. Mei Sighed.
"I Can't go to School like this..." Mei said.
"You are Worrying about that?!" Yuzu Said.
'God What is this Weird Morning... W-What if Mei Become like this Forever? Oh no! no! I don't wanna Become her Big Sister! I wanna become her Wife! But How am I Supposed to Marry Mei like this?! People will get the Wrong idea and Arrest me For Being a Lolicon! No O-our Future!'
"YUZU!" Mei Yelled. Yuzu snapped back to the Reality.
"Y-Yeah?" Yuzu asked.
"Put me down!" Mei said glaring at Yuzu as She Quickly Put Her Down.
"T-Then I will Also Stay at home wi–"
"No, You will Go To School Without me."
Mei Said, putting toothpaste on her Brush. Yuzu was about to say something but she don't want to Get Scolded by Mei so She Nodded.
"Got it." Yuzu sighed.
"And Tell Himeko to leave my part of work, I will Do it afterwards." Mei said.
"Yeah." Yuzu responded Faintly. Mei looked up to Yuzu who was Slightly Dropped Down. Mei Scratched her Cheek as she Pulled Yuzu's Collar Down and Gave a Peck on Yuzu's Cheek.
"H-Here, Don't be sad. It's Only about one or Two days." Yuzu Blushed really hard as she Smiled Before Tightly Hugging Little Mei in her arms.
"You don't know How Cute you are Now!" Yuzu said Planting Small Kisses on Mei's Forehead. Mei Blushed As she Tried to pulled away from Yuzu's Grip. Yuzu got ready in her Uniform and As she was making Her and Mei's Breakfast while Humming. Mei was finding Suitable Clothes She found one and Put it on and went downstairs for Breakfast They both ate their Breakfast.
"Mei, Are sure you don't wanna come to school?" Yuzu asked, wearing her Shoes.
"Yeah Don't Worry I will Take care of the House and Be Attentive in the Class." Mei said in Stern voice but Yuzu found it Very cute as she Nod with a Smile. Yuzu came close to Mei and gave her a Sweet kiss on Her Lips Before going out.
"I am going~" Yuzu said With a Grin as she Went out.
"T-Take care." Mei said with Blushy red face, Caressing her Lips where Yuzu kissed her. She Shook her head And Went to the leaving room.
"I can do the House work..." Mei Mumbled as she took out the Vaccum cleaner and Started cleaning the House after some Moments. She Did all the House Chores The House was really tidy up now Mei sat on the Couch.
"I have nothing to do now..." Mei Mumbled, She got up and went to room and Brought some Paper and Colours with her and sat on the couch started Drawing.
"When Will Yuzu be home... I miss her..." Mei Softly said as she Drifted into Sleep.
"I wondered if Mei is alright alone..." Yuzu mumbled rushing towards her home. She opened the door.
"Mei! I am Home." Yuzu said taking off her Shoes but she didn't get the Response, she Got worried as she Dashed Towards the Living and Sighed in Big Relief seeing Mei Peacefully Sleeping on the Couch with A Cute Finished drawing underneath her arms. Yuzu smiled as she went to her and Stroked her head. Yuzu Slowly took out the Drawing and Smiled really brightly as She saw Mei's Drawing was Her and Yuzu's Holding Hands with Eachother and Mei was Holding Kumagoro with a happy face.
"You did well Mei." Yuzu Whispered knowing that The House is Clean because of Mei. Yuzu Slowly picked up Mei and Went to her room and Layed her down. Yuzu Changed in her Night Outfit and Slept besides her.
"Yuzu Wake Up" Mei said. Yuzu slowly opened her eyes and Smiled looking at Normal Mei.
"Good morning Mei..." Yuzu got up and They both Went to the Bathroom and Washed themselves up.
"But You Know, I really Missed the Little Mei Now hehe~" Yuzu said with a Cheeky smile. Mei Sighed. "Yeah Let's Forget about that Dream and Get down or You'll be late for the School." Mei said as she Went downstairs all packed up. Yuzu went to the Closet.
"You can forget about it Mei but I will Never hehe~" Yuzu Giggled as she Put Mei's Drawing inside her Locker Box with a Smile.
"Yuzu Hurry up!" Mei called her out.
"Coming Mei~" Yuzu said as she Took her Bag, Went Downstairs and went out with Mei with a Sweet smile on her Face like a Bright Sun.