Our Melody

It was Winter time, Cold air was Swirling around the city. That's when a Blonde girl was Walking through the Snowy Path with a Smile and her pink Cheeks due to the Cold weather as She was going to the way of Her New Music school by carrying her Guitar on her Back. Yuzu stopped infront of the School gate and Saw the Students were going with their Partners and Friends.
"Wow, Who knew it would be that Huge! I'm really glad I got the Entry." Yuzu said to herself with a Smirk as She walked inside and took out her Admission card with a small prace of Smile.
"I'm finally here... To the Finest Music school of Tokyo..." Yuzu mumbled and Looked at the School with Her Shiny eyes.
"Aihara Music Academy, Welcome me now!" Yuzu Cheekily Smiled as She started Searching for her Class room number on the Board in the Middle campus as Everyone were Gathered there for the same.
"Hmm? Where is it?" Yuzu trailed her finger around the Board to search her Number but still couldn't find it.
"Huh?! Yuzucchi?!" Yuzu Flinched at this as She quickly turned around and Saw her Cheerful Lady, Her Best Friend.
"Ohh! Harumin!" Yuzu Cheerfully went to her and Hugged her while Laughing.
"See you Finally got in the School! I told you didn't?!" Harumin said while Laughing and Patting Yuzu's back, Yuzu laughed and Nodded.
"Hell Yeah! I'm so Happy! But there's something that's Bugging me so much! I can't-"
"Find your Class Number?" Harumin competed Yuzu's worried Sentance as Yuzu made a small sobbed face and Nodded making Harumin Chuckled.
"That's because you're in the Elite Class not in the Normal ones." Harumin said making Yuzu Blank and Confused for that Moment.
"Eh?!" Yuzu spoke, Harumin tackled Yuzu and Dragged to that Board Which was near the one which Yuzu was looking earlier, Harumin Took Yuzu's hand and At one go Placed Yuzu's finger on her Name That was available on the Board.
"B-But what's with The Elite and Normal classes!?" Yuzu Asked looking at Harumin with her Curious expression.
"That's because of the Instrument you choose to play, Normal instruments like Clarinet, French Horn, Banjo, Accordion and... What else was there...?"
"Baritone Saxophone?" Yuzu guessed, Harumin nodded with a Smile.
"I see, Then What's Instruments for The Elite ones?" Yuzu asked. Harumin Hummed.
"Piano, Electric Guitars, Guitars, Drums and Keyboards and So on, Now you get it?!" Harumin said with a Smirk, Yuzu Chuckled and Nodded. They were walking towards their class way.
"So what instrument did you took?" Yuzu asked making Harumin shocked all of a Sudden.
"Haah?! Yu-yuzucchi! No... Y-you broke my Heart!" Harumin said while being slightly Dramatic, Yuzu Awkwardly laugh.
"Ehehe... What? Y-you told me before?" Yuzu asked as Harumin nodded while Showing her Tears on her eyes which was actually Eye drops. Yuzu started to put some pressure on her Fragile Memories and soon after five seconds she remembered.
"Ohh! You took Bass Guitar!?" Yuzu exclaimed as Harumin's face became Alive again which was never dead actually Because Harumin knew that Yuzu will not forget this much. Yuzu laughed.
"Sorry~ that Kind slipped out from my mind hehe, But that's Super Awesome! I always knew that you had some Special Skills on that and Look! You're gonna be a Pro at Bass!" Yuzu said with a Cheerful tone as Harumin's Happy Sparkly eyes came out as She nodded.
"Thank you Yuzucchi! So, How's your electric Guitar Practice going?" Harumin asked.
"Yeah it seems I still need More skill, I am keep sucking at the High Key." Yuzu said while Scratching her neck.
"You were that Busy after the Christmas occasion?" Harumin asked with slight concerned tone, Yuzu nodded.
"Yep you can say that. But no worries I'll make myself on the right track again! I will bring back the symphony I was loosing." Yuzu said with a Determined smiled and Harumin Nodded and laughed.
"That's right Yuzucchi! I'll help you out with that too!" Harumin said as Yuzu Chuckled, They both entered in their class and slightly got amazed by seeing the Perfect Soundproof walls of the class. Yuzu and Harumin looked around the Class and The Expensive Music tools for Different types of tunes and Tuning.
"This is so Cool! I can't believe I got in the School like this! Harumin~ I wanna Rock up the Classroom now!" Yuzu said in her low Excited tone as Harumin nodded in agreement with a smirk. Both of them entered in the class and Saw their names were written on their seats, Harumin took the seat at the Window side as Yuzu's seat Just got Behind Harumin, Yuzu and Harumin Fist bump each other as three girls came in with the Teacher at the Back.
"Good morning Everyone, We are going to take students for a band that will happen at the New Year's Festival which is going to be held in two week from now, so prepare yourself and your Instruments as a small audition is Must." The teacher announced as a girl with Long Black hair came in front making small wave inside of Yuzu's heart as She got Stunned by her appearance.
"Hello, I am Aihara Mei, I will be the one watching and taking names of the students who will be selected for the Band. The Audition will be held in thirty minutes, Be ready." Mei said in her monotone making the last Sentance slightly Obvious for a Certain blonde as Yuzu Gulped.
'I-is She talking about me?!' Yuzu thought while Mei and the others left the classroom. Yuzu Sighed.
"With That said, Good Luck Harumin." Yuzu said showing Harumin her Thumbs up with a Full smile, Harumin got Confused.
"Why? Don't you need it too?... Wait, don't tell me..." Harumin asked in a low Voice, Yuzu nodded and Sighed as She slammed her head down on the Table and Groaned making Harumin more Curious.
"I am Not Entering in the Audition." Yuzu said in her Blunt tone.
"WHAT?!" Harumin exclaimed in pure Shock.
"No no no! You Have to! Then what's the point of that Shitty Good luck if I have to Perform Without you Yuzucchi!" Harumin said as Yuzu Sighed and Glanced at Harumin with Tired eyes.
"How are you so sure that I will pass the Audition? It's been only one Hour or Three since I came to this Bigass School! I don't even know if my Tune will Convince them or not." Yuzu said looking outside of the Window as Harumin sighed and sat Infront of Yuzu and slowly tapped her Desk making Yuzu look at her.
"Yuzucchi... So do I, Don't you think?" Harumin said in her Gentle tone, Yuzu looked at Harumin with Confused expression, not be able to choose what She wants. Harumin Tapped Yuzu's Shoulder and Smiled.
"Tell me one thing." Harumin said.
"What...?" Yuzu said in a Frail voice.
"Why in the First place you took Admission here and Got in the Elite Ones at your first Try?" Harumin asked, Yuzu softly Inhaled.
"T-to...—"
"To Show everyone your Rocking Skills of a True Guitarist. Right? What else would it be?" Harumin said with a Cheerful smile. That One thing got through Yuzu's mind and Heart as She Exhaled deeply and Looked at Harumin with a Smile.
"You're right Harumin. Sorry I was Going in the wrong Direction, Thanks!" Yuzu said as She gave out her Cheeky smile to Harumin, Harumin nodded and Laughed with Yuzu.
"Of course! That's what a True partner would do! Now let's apply our Name to the Audition!" Harumin said as Yuzu Happily Nodded and Both of them Went to Teacher and Wrote their names along with everyone. While The Audition for the Drums and Keyboard got done, Harumin and Yuzu were Practicing on their Tuning and Notes as While They both were playing, Everyone in the classroom were Looking at the Blue Bass Guitarist syncing along with the Red Guitarist as Their Song was creating a silent sensation around the Classroom that Their eyes got stucked to their rough performance. Harumin was Looking at Yuzu with a Knowing Smirk while playing her turn, She mentally Chuckled.
'Liar, Who said you didn't have the Symphony? It's Stucked to you with your soul! You're playing Hella Good!... But then again it's not upto me to decide, We'll see what's the Judges say. Break a Leg Yuzucchi!' Harumin was in her Thoughts as She was hoping that Yuzu pass the Audition. Yuzu was playing her turn with a carefree mind for reducing any mistake for the meantime as She reached her Last moment and Matched up Harumin.