Why are you Still here?

*Pairing: Mitsuko x Mei*

'How does it feel When we forget someone Who was an important part of our Life? But can't Fully get over of them.' Mei sighed. She was standing at the balcony while Talking to the Breeze. Autumn was approaching. She saw Yuzu was coming back to their Apartment while talking to a lady. Mei gave out a Smile as She sighed.
'I Have moved on… But Have 'I' really?' I don't like this feeling at all…'
"Oh Hey, Mei!" Her current Love of her life called out to her in a cheerful voice. Mei slowly turned to her and sent a Smile to that grinny one.
"The shop was still open? I'm surprised." Mei said in her monotone, Sitting on the bed while seeing Yuzu unpacking the Stationary stuff She went to Shop for. She chuckled.
"Isn't that good for me? I got the supplies for tomorrow's group project! But I'm quite Surprised, I mean Who makes projects on the day of Entrance Ceremony?!" She said while Shaking her head. Mei gave a nod.
"It's for the Art club. Since you weren't in any club last year. I gave your name to them." Mei said.
"Ughh!! No wonder!" Yuzu groaned. Mei sighed.
"Who was that lady?" She asked.
"Oh, That's Mr. Yamato's Wife. She was done taking out the trash, So I thought we could walk back home together." Yuzu said and She got into her night mode then Sat beside Mei.
"I see."
"Oh My Goodness Mei! What happened to your face?!!" Yuzu exclaimed As That Suddenly Surprised Mei as well Who Quickly Frailed her hands around Her face to check but Yuzu grabbed her hands and looked deep into her eyes.
"Yuzu!... Wh-what about my face?" Mei asked, Still unsure and Confused. Yuzu then smiled and Chuckled.
"Mei your Face, Is Beautiful! Ahahaha!" Yuzu said and Laughed while Hugging her. After Blinking a few times, Mei finally got it.
"Oh… you." Mei sighed. While laughing a bit. Mei and Yuzu laid down together.
"The New year finally Starts tomorrow, huh? Can't believe we're in our 2nd Year now… Time flies so much faster when we're together like this…" Yuzu was saying these sweet words while Stroking Mei's face in a loving way. Mei nodded and slightly blushed.
"True. But please do something about your Dress code. I don't want you to Have a bad influence on The Juniors as well." Mei said with a slight Stern tone. Yuzu laughed.
"Oh come on! How am I a bad influence?! Lots of Girls don't even like me! I'm pretty sure they'll just ignore me." Yuzu said with a Scoff. Mei sighed and Pulled the covers and turned to her side.
"I really hope that." Mei said.
"!!? What's that Supposed to mean?! Hey! Mei! Please Say it!" Yuzu cried with a pouty face as Mei was slightly smiling over her small teasing. Yuzu got instantly tired and Slept With her hands around at Mei. With a Heavy sigh, She closed her eyes as well.
'It's Okay… I'm okay… Yuzu and I are in a relationship now. It doesn't matter that Me and… She was in one before… She has graduated as well as from my life. Don't think about her… I'm happy with Yuzu now. That's all I need.' Mei thought and She slowly Drifted into sleep.
The Next Day, Students were going towards the Auditorium for The Entrance Ceremony.
"Yes, Please arrange the Seats there. Thank you." Mei was setting up the auditorium and Saw through the Arrangements.
"I hate to leave Yuzu behind but I need to complete this as soon as possible." Mei muttered as She saw Himeko coming towards her.
"Good Work, Himeko. Can you tell me the Guest list?" Mei said while looking at her Paperworks.
"Actually, Mei-Mei… Some arrangements have been made for the Guests." Himeko with her slightly awkward expression. Mei diverted herself from her work to Glanced upon Hers.
"Is Someone Canceling Their arrivals?" Mei asked, Himeko nodded.
"Yes, The Secondary Principles of the Board meeting and their Vice president are going somewhere else. Instead, We have one member in addition and it's truly a turn of events." Himeko gave her her Report.
"Well? Who is it?" Mei asked.
"It's Our Former Student council President." Himeko said. Mei's eyes stuck on her.
"Eh?"
"It's Taniguchi Mitsuko-senpai…?" Seeing Mei's expression made Himeko confused as She tilted her head.
"Hey… Are you Alright? President?" Mei Flinched as She gained her composure.
"Y-yes?" Mei said in a low Voice.
"It's Alright if you take a break. You have been working for hours now." Himeko Suggested.
"N-no… I am Good, Thank you for your concern Himeko. Let's complete our work. Students have started arriving already." Mei said as Himeko nodded.
"Hey, Mei!! You're here!" Mei quickly turned to Yuzu who was running towards her with a Smile on, But That Smile felt like an ache inside Her heart. "What are you doing here? I thought you'll be coming late?" Mei asked, Yuzu Shook her head.
"No! I just Couldn't Wait. I wanted to see you. Hehe~" Yuzu said with a Cheeky smile.
"Aihara Yuzu!"
"Whoa!" Yuzu was startled by Himeko who Grumbled at her.
"Why are you here?! This place is busy for the likes of you to fool around! Go outside!" Himeko Yelled at her.
"What~? Can you stop treating me like I'm some Whole Other creature?" Yuzu pouted.
"Oh, Yes you are! I still can't believe you are like this even at the Entrance Ceremony!" Himeko Growled, Yuzu scoffed.
"Hah! So what? You are jealous Cuz I'm gonna Take your Precious time with Mei? Well, Too bad! She's my girlfriend now!" Yuzu said to make Himeko more Bitter at her.
"Why, you little…!"
"Oh Surely, I am not the one Who's LITTLE!" Yuzu Smirked while She was at it.
"Don't get Cocky Just Because You and Mei-Mei are in a Family now! I have known her Way better than you—"