Kinda Like it

Matsuri was sitting on the bench all alone in a public park with her Favourite Chewing gum in her Mouth Blubbing it and pop it out and was having a Boredom as she Sighed looking at the Dark sky as it was already past sunset, Matsuri sighed.
"Fuck...~ What should I do...? So fucking bored!" Matsuri let out in a heavy sigh and went to her phone rolling down to her Social media and Suddenly got slightly surprised by an incoming call from Harumin as she Smirked slightly and Answered the call bought her phone to her ear and Put her gum in the side of her mouth and sighed.
"Hey, Senpai~ whatcha want? Missing me? Haha!" Matsuri said in a cheeky tone with her small Laugh, She could hear Harumin Chuckled on the other side of the phone.
"Yeah sure Ahaha! By the way are you free now?" Harumin asked in her monotone, Matsuri Smirked and Popped her gum out.
"Yeah I am... Oh! Let me guess you wanna Kill time with me, Don't you?" Matsuri asked, Harumin Giggled.
"Caught me already~ Yeah so be here in ten minutes or else I'll call off our time, see ya" Harumin said as she hung up, Hearing this Matsuri's Smirk got slightly down as she Finished her can Juice which she bought earlier throwing it in the bin and Spat out her gum, Put her headphones on and starts the music and Looked at the road ahead with her blank face and Chuckled.
'So? We are gonna have a Heat fuck again like usual just like a Side Game which I am gonna play with her...' Thinking about this Made her Smirk to herself as she Stepped Infront of Harumin During her walk As she Went and hit the Doorbell with her index finger.

*Ping Pong!*

Matsuri heard the Approaching footsteps as she started to lick her lips and was about put headphones down but got yanked by a hand who Dragged her inside and got her Surprised.
"!?... Woah woah! Senpai Hol-mmphm!~" Without giving Matsuri a chance to speak, Pair of Soft Lips who interrupted her as she Blushed seeing Harumin Helding her into her arms Pinning Her against the wall, Kissing her holding her chin with her hand and Roamed her lips upon her, Matsuri blushed really hard at this.
"Mmm! S-se...mm~ Senpai! W-wait!..." Matsuri said removing her lips from Harumin's and Panted slowly while looking at her, Harumin Smirked and Started unbuttoning her uniform and Chuckled.
"Haha, what happened? Are you kinda off today or what?" Harumin asked as she Took off Matsuri's Overcoat and threw it away with one hand and and locked the door with one hand but was still Locking her eyes with Matsuri who was still Blushing and was diverting eye contact with Harumin, Harumin Grasped Matsuri's face and Crashed her Lips with Hers, Opening her mouth using the force of her tongue and met up with her tongue.
"Mmmph~! Mhmm~ Ahhmm~" Matsuri Gasped in her Kiss as she made a slight Grip on Harumin's shoulder, Harumin mentally Smirked and Picked Matsuri by her waist as she Wrapped her legs on Harumin's Waist and hands around her Neck resuming their Heated Kiss, Harumin arrived at their Room and Plopped on the bed having Matsuri at her Bottom as she Pulled away from the Kiss with a Strand of Saliva Connecting their lips with slight breathes escaping from their mouths as Harumin Stripped herself in an instant and Matsuri goes for herself, they threw their clothes Here and there on the floor and went for Eachother's mouth again as while Harumin was Massaging Matsuri's breasts as they were stiff and warm as she Frailed her finger tips started rubbing them in a circular motion Making Matsuri Squirm slightly as she Twitched and started moving her Hips in a way that her wet place was rubbing with Harumin's Thigh and was making a pleasurable Noise.
"Hhmhp!~ MMM!~" Matsuri was becoming impatient as she tried to squal out, Harumin got this as she gave a light pinch on her nipples before trailing her right hand to Matsuri's wet place as she Continued Kissing her, Both got their Blushy Faces, Harumin Rubbed the entrance feeling the Wetness and Slowly inserted her Middle Finger inside and Along with it soon inserted her Ring finger as well sliding them through Matsuri's Pussy walls, Having this Matsuri Gripped on Harumin's right arm and started bending up her hips because of the sensation.
"MMMAHP~! mghhm~!! Ahhnm!~" Matsuri moaned as Harumin starting to get amused by this and decided to tease Matsuri's Clit with her Thumb, Harumin mentally Giggled.
'She's cute as always... I really love playing with her...' Harumin thought as she was now Slicking her fingers inside of Matsuri's Pussy as she became a Blushy Mess.
'Ah... W-Why is she Teasing me... Mhh..' Matsuri thought as she Felt a Tingle when Harumin twist and Turn her fingers inside making Matsuri slightly bend her back.
"Mhhhm!~ MMMAHMM~!!" Matsuri felt the Sensation of her Climax as she tried to Pulled away from the Kiss but failed as Harumin's grip was hard on her, Harumin Smirked mentally and Thrusted her fingers across her Deep spot in a Row as Matsuri quickly Arched her back in Pleasure.
'Ahhh!~ I-i can't! S-she's going so r-rough... Mghhh! I-i am gonna C-cum! Senpai!' Matsuri thought with Blushed face and teary eyes as she Spread her legs and Squirted her juice outside.
"MMM!! HMMMPH! Fwahh~!...hahh~" Matsuri Gasped as Harumin let go her from the Kiss and tried to catch her Breaths with a light Strand of Saliva that Dropped from their lips, Harumin Smirked but got Confused as she Saw Matsuri was asleep as she raised her eyebrow with slight tilted her head as she sighed.
"What the Fuck... hahh... Slept already? Tch, it was getting good then let's play again Properly... Brat." Harumin mumbled with Blank face as she got under the Sheets besides Matsuri turning the lights off.
"Mgh... Ngh?" Matsuri Slowly opened her eyes and rubbed them for better vision and Saw That she's in Harumin's bedroom but Harumin was not by her side it was empty as she sighed.
'Of Course why did I expect that much... We are Sex Friends... I can't get more than this.'
"Tch... Ahh Fuck my head's killing me did I slept halfway yesterday? She Must be upset... Gotta go!" Matsuri said in her Slight Groan tone as she saw her clothes were on the bed and Were well-folded, Matsuri Scoffed lightly and Get up from the bed and started changing as she glanced at the the clock as it was past-midnight and started to have questions about Where is Harumin as she Sighed.
"I don't give a Fuck... I am leaving!" Matsuri said to herself and Got fully dressed as she took her phone and walked towards the door and she was about to Open it and leave this place.