👻It's Love Haunting You👻

The black haired girl slowly opened her eyes when her taxi ride stopped at last stop. Mei looked that her destination is here which will lead her to her new Girls' Dormitory.
"Ah! Welcome Aihara-san." A girl said who seems to be the Incharge of the Escorting new arrivals, Who was standing infront of The Dormitory as She saw Mei's car stopped at the entrance.
"Speaking practically, This isn't so bad." Mei said in a low Voice while Coming out of her car. Mei saw Her new Boarding school was Few apartments after and Her Dorm was infront of her.
"I hope the ride wasn't your Unlinking." The girl came up to Mei with a small smile. Mei nodded.
"Yes, It wasn't. But I am still really confused about me sending off into an Dormitory instead of Home-school." Mei said that slightly in her monotone.
"Well because of The Chief's Transfer things got a little bit here and there. Um, May I?" The girl Slowly gestured Mei for taking her Luggage.
"Yes, Please." Mei nodded and only handed over her Wheel bag and started their walk around the Dormitory campus. Mei sighed.
"Um... Miss, I have one Favour to ask you... Will it be okay?" Mei asked as the Girl looked at her with curious expression.
"Yes sure, Why not? Ask me anything." The girl said politely. Mei slightly made her uncomfortable expression and inhaled softly.
"It would be great if I don't get to share my room with anyone..." Mei said as The girl got it and giggled.
"That's alright, I'll talk with the Dorm mother about this and you'll get your room key." The girl said as they arrived infront of a lift as the door opened.
"I really appreciate it, Sorry for the Bother." Mei said in her polite manner and took her bag from the girl.
"Please do not worry about something Minor as this. You can go to the 13th Floor I'll be there with the keys." The girl said as Mei nodded and got into the lift while Watching the Girl going to the Counter. Mei leaned her back at the wall and looked at the Lift's Floor viewer.
"I was thinking a lot about the Single room for no reason... Hah at least no one will bother me." Mei Mumbled and ran her eyes around the Fancy Lift.

"We'll reach at the 13th floor in 2 Minutes, please enjoy the Short Music."

With this Said, A slow and soft Music started, Mei got a flow and everything around her got quiet because Mei's taste of music was playing, She closed her eyes and Hummed mentally along with the Tuning.
"I like this silence..."

"6th flo-floor-"

Blink! B-Blink...
" ?" Mei instantly opened her eyes when her Silence was getting slow Jams, The Lights in the lift started coming and Blacking out in a Strange way. The music also started get fuzzy and cracky. The Lift's voice also Started to glitch. Mei saw the Numbers of the Floor were flickering around. Mei mentally Rolled around her eyes and sighed.
"I guess not Everything is Fancy here... Whatever." Mei Mumbled.
Tremble
" !?" Mei got Surprised when the Lift suddenly stumbled slowly and Stopped in mid way. Mei got in Little bit of worrying and gripped on her bag's Lace, And Glanced at the Floor buttons which were Dull, Mei pressed onto the Button one by one for selecting a floor but that was useless for the Meantime as well. Mei sighed Heavily.
"Oh god... Is it broken or something? Where's my phone?..." Mei took out her phone but got disappoint after seeing the Battery was dead. Mei slowly groaned and Exhaled.
"Is it not bad enough already?" Mei looked around for something and thinking of Using that for getting help. She looked at the Emergency package then Opened it for expecting something useful but the package has only two pair of Oxygen supply. That was only the main Source Mei could use for good. Mei in her slight irritation got her eyebrows knitted.
"Are you kidding me?... At least this Dormitory can fix this goddamn Lift!"
Bam!
Mei in her slow anger threw her palm onto the Floor Buttons as they all started to glow in bright red colour.