Someone New

It was Summer and Everyone was enjoying Playing in their Backyard with Pools, Watermelons and Ice-cream with their Family and With their Loved ones. But One Certain person was not Having this Joyous Feeling at a Time. Mei was in her bedroom sinked in boredom Looking outside of the window With no Expression as she Sighed Laying her head down on her arms.
"It's Been a Month Since I Moved to Mexico... I thought I'll Be Busy For the University Work and all But... Who Knew that Summer Vacations here are way too long than in Japan..." She talked to Herself as She Got up and Took a Sip of her Cold and Chill Orange juice nearby her table and Again, She Sighed. Mei noticed That a Salesman is Coming Towards her House with Two Boxes in his hand. Mei was innerly Guessing what could be it in.

*Ping Pong*

Mei Slide down from her Bed and Went to the living room Putting aside her Juice and Went to the Doorway. She opened the Door and Signed on the Parcel and Took them inside and Slipped out the Address slip on it. She Was kind of Happy as It was From Japan By her Mom. She Took out her Cutter and Sliced the Tape. She opened the box Her Happiness Slowly fadded away as Her Mother sent. Mei with Two Boxes full of Brand New Swimsuits, Summer Clothes and Two Watermelons Mei Sighed Heavily.
"What will I do with this...? Mom must be thinking that I've made Friends here so I'll be enjoying with them... But She is wrong... If Himeko was here I might've Felt a little Lighter." Mei Emotionlessly closed the Box of clothes and Put the Watermelons in the Fridge. She put them in the Fruit section but Blanked out Seeing her Empty Hallow Fridge.
"What the hell...? Then how did I make the Orange Juice?" Mei Mumbled as Her Glance caught up on the Empty packet of Orange Juice was Crumbled up in the Trash can.
"Can't Believe That was the Last packet... Guess I have to go to buy the Groceries." Mei annoyingly Closed the Fridge. She went to the Living room Took her Shopping Bag and Her Straw hat. Mei went out and locked her house As she Went to the Market route it doesn't took long for Mei to Gather the things as she already made the List for the Things so She Casually Bought all her Things and Food but Not having any Vehicle she was Unable to carry all her Stuff as she Was coming to her Home Route While Huffing slightly with Aching Hands But Luckily, Mei found a Park on the way.
"Hah... Maybe a little rest won't hurt..." Mei Mumbled in between her Breaths, Wobbly walked to the park. Her ankles and Underfoot were Shlished as Mei Managed to found an Empty Bench and was bout to Rest her body There. But Suddenly a bump in the Ground was about to Stumble. Mei down as She was Saved and Cought by a Tall Person in Leather Black Jacket with Black Cap, Sunglasses on Who was Holding Mei by Her waist and Also Caught her Bag. Mei was Still Huffing as she Balanced herself up.
"Woah... Are you okay there?" The person asked. Mei Heard a Mature Woman's Voice as she was trying to get a look of her But Failed as her height was blocking the sun Rays as well as Her Vision But. Mei saw that She was smiling Cheekily.
'J-Japanese!? here?!' Mei Thought for a Second then Gasped slightly as she Gently pulled away from her.
"U-Um...! T-Thank you." Mei said Bowing Down. The Girl Chuckled and Picked up Mei's Straw hat that Fell Down earlier and Gave it back her while Grinning.
"Damn, The Japanese always be the same wherever they go haha! Don't Mention it." She with a Loving tone said and Sat Mei Down on the Bench and Put her Stuff besides her Then Also Sat besides her. They both Kept a silent between their Under the Tree shade as Some Moments passed, Mei was stealing Glances with her. She noticed That there was Motorcycle key in her Pocket.
'She Spoke Japanese earlier, S-She moved here too? She know how to Ride a Motorcycle?' Mei was in her Question Thought as She Noticed it and again smiled at her.
"Yep! I just moved here today as well and Yeah, I have a Motorcycle There it is." She said pointing at her Black Berry Motorcycle was Parked besides the Park Mei Nodded.
"Oh is that so... T-Then I should go–"
"Yeah right Actually, I don't know the Place around here that well so can you tell where is The Sun City Colony? Um... What is your name? hehe~" She asked With an Awkward smile Mei Quickly Turned to her.
"Yes, I am Aihara Mei. That's the Place where I Live so you are going there?" Mei asked as she introduced herself. She Nodded as she Took off her Cap and Sunglasses which Untied her Golden Blonde hair in the air and Her Eyes were Shiny Emerald Green eyes Which Made Mei Blushed Slightly.
"Great! And My name is Okogi Yuzu Since We are going in the same direction so can I Drop ya?" Yuzu asked with a happy tone. Mei just Faintly Nodded. Yuzu got up and Took her Bags and went to her Motorcycle.
"W-wait for me!" Mei said as she Catch up with Her. Yuzu Put the Bags in the Side Bag of her Motorcycle and Tossed Mei a Spare Helmet. Mei caught it and Wore it While Staring at Yuzu who was Wearing her Helmet with such a Charm and Zipped up her Jacket and ride up on her Motorcycle And Got in contact with Mei.
"Are ya gonna Stand there all day Mei? Haha!" Yuzu called Mei Which Startled Mei as She Shook her head and Quickly got behind Her. Yuzu let out another Chuckle as she Grabbed Mei's Hands and Wrapped them Around her Waist.
"Eh?! Wha–?!" Mei was getting Curious and Confused.
"By looking at you I got it that's your First time riding a Motorcycle So in this way You'll not fall behind." Yuzu gently said as Mei Tight her Grip on Yuzu's Waist and Leaned onto her.
'She doesn't seem to be a Bad Person at all... She is Nice and Kind.' Mei thought to herself and Smiled slightly. On the Other hand Yuzu couldn't Stop Blushing and Smiling during their Entire ride. They Talked about many Stuffs Together They Stop In front of Mei's house. Mei got off Removing her Helmet. Yuzu took off her Helmet and Grinned at Mei.
"How was the Ride?" Yuzu asked.
"Yes... It was really good the air Felt nice again. Thank you so much for helping me and sorry you got Bothered by me so Much..." Mei said with a Concern tone. Yuzu Smiled.
"What are you Saying? It's not a Bother at all! instead, We will meet Each other even more Often!" Yuzu Said Cheerfully.
"...?" Mei tilted her head in Confusion then. Yuzu Pointed at her House which was Exactly in front of Mei's House. Mei Blushed Slightly as she Nodded as she Quickly Took her Bags from Yuzu and Rushed into her House. Yuzu Giggled at this Cute Action as she Rested her Head on the Helmet looking at Mei getting into her house with her Loving eyes.
"So Adorable... Mei~" Yuzu Mumbled. Mei's Heart was Racing and beating loudly with deep red face Holding onto her Heart.
"Not Himeko... But I think I get to spend my Summer Vacation with Someone new Beside me..." Mei Mumbled as she did the Housework for that day Just as it is Everytime. Mei Looked outside of the window, She always get so Happy and excited to see Yuzu in front of her House and Blushed seeing her Smile instead of That Huge Boredom of hers. One day Mei was Just Revising her notes at the window with her Glasses on. She was Concentrated in her book but soon it got broken by Yuzu's sight that Mei caught from corner of her eye. She smiled as she was about to greet Yuzu but She Blushed really hard as Her glasses slipped down from her Face when she saw Yuzu Took off her Shirt and was only in her Sports Bra she was wearing her Black Ripped jeans and her jacket was Tied up on her Waist. Mei was Stunned by the Shiny solid Six packs of Yuzu which Was Blowing Her Charming Wind towards her.
"M-My god... So She work-out... S-she is so hot..." Mei Mumbled with Flustered red face looking at Yuzu who was Washing her Motorcycle with her Charm Smirk. Yuzu noticed That Mei was standing there as she Stopped her water pipe and Waved at Mei.
"Hey Mei~~" Yuzu called Mei out. Mei Startled as she waved Back and Quickly hid Down to her Window.
"Oh no I was Staring at her like a Creep...! B-But what should I do?! She is so Hot!" Mei Shouted slowly and Smiled. The Next day, Mei invited Yuzu at her House for Thanking about that day. Yuzu came in and Sat in the Living room.
"You don't have to, I already said it's Fine~" Yuzu said. Mei Shook her head.
"No be Quiet. And let's enjoy the ice tea Together." Mei said Sternly but with a soft face. Yuzu Gulped and Nodded with a Smile. After few minutes, Mei was Done with the ice tea and Served them on the table. Yuzu and Mei took a refreshing sip of the Tea. Yuzu noticed Mei's Delivered Swimsuits so she went towards it and picked it out.
"Woah Such a Cute Swimsuits! Are They yours? They are Brand New too!" Yuzu said with Excited Tone. Mei Nodded Faintly.
"Why don't you wear them and go to the Pool?" Yuzu asked. Mei Sighed.
"Because I have no Friends and I don't feel like Going Somewhere alone... But!" Mei Said the last sentence with a Pause looking at Yuzu and Getting Closer to her. Yuzu Blushed really hard.
"B-But?" Yuzu asked Faintly.
"Yuzu, I am Sorry I really don't know why am I feeling this But Before I met you My Everyday life was really Colourless... That is now is really good and Cheerful Because of you... so I want you Make my Life like this... W-Where we both can be together..." Mei said in one Breathe, Looking deep into Yuzu's eyes with Love Waiting For Her. Yuzu let out a Scoff and Cupped Mei's Face.
"Guess, I have nothing to say anymore. You took all of my Words Mei." Yuzu said and Crashed her Lips to Mei's lips. Mei gasped as happy Tears started to fell down But, Yuzu quickly Wiped them off and Softened their Kiss. After few seconds more, They Pulled away Mei quickly Hugged Yuzu as she Hugged her back.
"Does this mean We are Together now?" Mei asked .Yuzu Giggled.
"What is this looks like? Haha!" Yuzu laughed Gently Letting her go and Squished Mei's Cheeks.
"Okay then Let's eat the Watermelons!" Yuzu said Played with her Cheeks.
"Bwt How dwd yow knowh?" Mei Spoke With Puffed Cheeks. Yuzu Smirked letting go of Mei.
"Hmm~? I can Smell them~" Yuzu Said as she Went to The Kitchen. Mei Smiled warmly as she Went in too.
"I want the Biggest piece!" Yuzu said. Mei Giggled.
"Sure." Mei said after Cutting the Watermelons. They Both enjoyed their Cool and Juicy Meal. Afterwards, Yuzu took Mei on a Beach Trip, Packing her and Mei's Swimsuits and Went on a Cheerfull Summer Vacation Together.

Fin.