Hate Potion

*Warning: Futanari*

In the Village of Old times. Where Magic, Excellent Element Users and Extinct species were alive. There was a Party of four Members known for their Special Skills and highly damaging Attacks.
"I'll Make you a rotten frozen meat!" The Silver Haired Girl yelled as She with her grin swung her hands above a goblin.
"Take this, Deadly forst!" She yelled and within a Second She flashed out the wave of Snow at the Goblin.
"Gaahh!!" The Goblin Cried as He got locked inside of an Iceberg. The girl Smirked.
"Humph!"
Kick! Crack!
"Huh..." She sighed with the fog that came out from her mouth along with her Exhale after Breaking the Frozen Goblin into pieces.
"It's Over~ Be ready with the Gold coins." She said infront of a Villager who was kneeling down to Her.
"Thank you so much, Saki! You saved me!" The villager said with his trembling voice. She chuckled and Adjusted her Chains which was around her arms.
'I'm Saki, The Strongest, Fastest and most Coolest element User.' Saki thought with a small Smirk down at the Villager.
"If Another creature shows up then you know what to do~ Just call me." Saki said as The Villager nodded while Bowing down to Saki.
'I'm currently playing a very active role in the party of an Adventurer that has the blood of Heroes running through their Veins!' Saki thought and Saw her other three members of her party as She sighed.
'But There's something troubling me.' Saki thought and glanced at the members who were around a Small Bonfire.
'They're all fucking wimps.' Saki mentally groaned and Went towards them.
"Hey, How many times does this make it?" Saki asked as this drew their attention.
"What?" Asked one of them as There were two Archers and One Quiet but really Wise Witch.
"It's a Mystery how you've managed to keep on living this far being this weak." Saki said in her Stern Tone.
"Wha-what are you talking about?" He asked.
"I am saying that, Who the Fuck even need adventures this useless?" Saki asked making the Archers looked down.
"C'mon! Say something! Aren't you embarrassed at being told off by someone younger than you?" Saki asked as She got up and with her Small Blow, Lit down the bonfire.
"I'm sorry..." He said in a low Voice.
"We-well... Should we go back to the inn for today...?" The witch suggested as Saki scoffed as She with a small Smirk down at the Witch.
"You're right, These wimps are probably tired." Saki said as She turned away and they went to the inn that night.
"Himeko, You're a Witch, right? But can't you cast anything other than heal?" Saki asked while reading a Book on her bed and Himeko took off her hat and Sat on her bed with Worried expression.
"I can use immobilization magic, but when I'm in front of a monster I get so Scared I can't move..." Himeko said as She sighed.
"The only thing I can do is care for everyone's Saf—"
"Is there even a point to you being here then? I can take care of something as simple as healing magic." Saki said in her blank tone as Himeko Flinched.
"Oh, You've got that Cute face, right? You could become my Pet~" Saki said with a Chuckle.
"S-stop Making fun of me!" Himeko yelled while Clenching onto her arm. Saki blinked and Smirked then She slowly got up closing her book.
"Oooh, what are you going to do if I don't? Go on, Show me." Saki said asking for seeing Himeko's opposite of quiet reaction.
"I'm going to make you regret upsetting me..." Himeko said in her serious expression as She Frailed her hands infront of Saki.
"Huh?...!" Saki Flinched after being wrapped around by Himeko's dark Shadows because she let her guard down.
"Hey... What—" Saki blinked after seeing the Face that Himeko was making.
'She's got this weird aura around her...' Saki thought and mentally gulped.
"Be quiet." Himeko said Coldly as She with a very small Smirk brought out a Bottle with a dark purple liquid in it. Himeko went to Saki's face and Grabbed her face.
"Fuck let go off me! What's that thing?!" Saki asked in between of her grunts.
"Oh this~ It's a Hate potion. Someone as Arrogant as you should have this." Himeko said as She opened the lid by her Mouth and placed it around Saki's lips.
"Mmgh! N-no—Mmph!" Himeko pushed the bottle as Saki unwantedly Chugged down the potion. Himeko let go off Saki's face and threw the bottle away. Saki was panting heavily.
"The... Fuck you made me drink..." Saki asked while Growling at Himeko.
"Fufu~ You'll see." Himeko said with a giggle.
'! M-my body's loosing all strength...!? Wh-what the fuck?! My pussy is Twitching really hard!...' Saki started to Blush really hard while Panting Heavily.
'I Feel dizzy too...—'
"Hngh!" Saki groaned and got her eyes widened after seeing the Bulge was poking around in her pants.
"Oh I think it's here~" Himeko said as She mentally ordered her Shadows to Undress Saki as they did the same.
"What the Fuck is that thing?!" Saki asked in pure shock.
"Can't you see? It's a Male genital..." Himeko said.
"Just What kind of Potion is that?!" Saki asked with a Blushy Face.
"My~ In your language we can Say that it's a... Splendid Cock." Himeko said with a Dark smile.
"COCK?!" Saki exclaimed and Saw the texture, Stiffness and Size of her new Body part.
"Your pet, huh...? You weren't totally off the mark there." Himeko said as She sat on the Edge of the bed and Removed her tights swinging her foot around Saki's dick.
"I was interested in you before but now that you've got the Shape then... How about we start the punishment for this Fucking Cheeky Girl's Cock?" Himeko said as She licked her lips.
'Punishment?... She even stuck this weird thing to me... The hell's going on!? She was planning on Givi—'
"Ahh~!" Saki suddenly Flinched and Moaned when Himeko stroked Saki's dick with her toes.
"Ahaha~ For someone that usually acts so mature... That's an awfully cute voice you're letting out." Himeko Teased Saki by Frailing her foot more.
"What are you...?! Auhh~!" Saki Flinched with her Blushy Face and Trembling body.
"This is called a Footjob~ We Adults have to step on bad little cocks like this." Himeko said and started to rub Saki's Dick in up and down movements.
"Ugh~ Sto—... Aaauh~!" Saki moaned and Jolted.
"The powerful Element User is getting turned on from being rubbed with my feet~ How Pathetic fufufu~" Himeko said as She started rubbing with feet in a Fast manner.
"I'm not Getting—A-Aaah~! Fuck! There's something coming... Up~!" Saki moaned as Himeko slid down and sat infront of her while treating her with her feet.
"You're Cumming already? What a premature ejaculator you are." Himeko said and rubbed Faster.
"Ngh~! Ahh~! Mgh~!" Saki moaned and felt the load was at her peak.
"Then... Cum from getting stepped on!" Himeko said and gave a sudden push on Saki's dick.
"Aaahh~!!" Saki moaned Loudly and Shoot out her white thick semen with a sudden Twitch around her abdomen parts.
"Oh my~ Every time I Step on it, Cum squirts out so Hard~ fufu~ C'mon cum! Cum~!" Himeko giggled and applied her special steps on Saki's dick as Saki was Twitching really hard then She raised her hips and came out more.
"So Much! Where were you keeping all that in those balls of yours~?" Himeko said while Rubbing out the Semen from Saki's dick.
'Is this... Semen?! Why is it coming out of me?!...hah...' Saki thought as While panting heavily with her Blushy Face, Her Member got excited again.
"My~ Semen's still flowing out. This is one Cock worth Milking~" Himeko said as She undress her long Skirt and Set Saki's Dick in between of her thighs.
"I'll Use my Thigh-pussy for you~" Himeko said and Clasped her Dick around her soft Thighs.
"Hhnhh~!" Saki Flinched after feeling the Softness around her Dick.
"It's all in~ It's still Twitching in between my Thighs." Himeko said while Feeling her throbbing.
"Urgh~! Hngh~!... Why are you doing this?!" Saki asked Loudly in between of her moans.
"Oh? You started this." Himeko said as She started moving her thighs.
"Th-that's... But... I didn't go so far as this!" Saki Yelled with her Blushy Face.
"Ngh~ that's right. Wouldn't it be nice if the younger ones like you that's always looking down on us... Were to suddenly one day lose the ability to use magic?" Himeko said and rubbed around her Dick fastly.
"Eh? What do you mean by—Ahhnh~!" Saki moaned.
"You don't get it? This semen is your Magic power.
"!? Mghh~" Himeko Giggled while looking at Saki's reaction.
"I wonder what'll be left... After I take yours away?" Himeko said as She started to rub harder.
"You're lying... Right?! No that... Hey! Please Stop~!" Saki moaned Loudly.
"No~ Take this!" Himeko giggled and gave the Sudden stroke on Saki's dick as Saki clenched onto the bedsheets and raised her hips while Twitching.
"Nooo! I'm cumming~!!" Saki shoot out her load as it went over Himeko's face but as Himeko didn't stop rubbing around Saki, She jolted more and Flinched.
"Fuck! I-i'm still Cumming~! No~!" Saki moaned and leaked out more of her thick semen.
"It's so much~ looks like a fountain! Ahaha your hips are Shaking so badly too~" Himeko laughed seeing the amount of semen was coming out around her thighs. Himeko Panted slowly and licked her lips then went to Saki's dick and Slurped onto her.
"Thank you for the magic~ Mmph... Npah~" Himeko took out Saki's dick from her mouth and spilled out the Semen.
"So much came out... The taste is so thick too... I have to drink it up right away~" Himeko gulped down Saki's semen along with her Magic flow.
"You just wait, I'll take the flow in a second." Himeko said as Saki wobbly got up with her red face and Trembled but soon knitted her eyebrows.
"Urgh~... You're always so meek, so why are acting so... Who do you think you are Tal—" Saki stopped when She Himeko's eyes were Dark purple with the dark Shadows in it.
"Hmmm?" Himeko hummed while licking the semen off of her mouth.
"I'll never forgive you for this! So Make your peace with— Huh?!" Saki blushed really hard when Himeko pushed her down on the bed.
"You can Still Brag and moan, Huh?" Himeko said and Smirked.
"This is in the way." Himeko said and snapped her fingers that made Saki's clothes disappear.
"Hah?!" Saki got surprised by this.
"Yes~ You Have some solid abs down here~" Himeko said while Frailing her hand around on Saki's stomach.
"Shit... D-Don't touch me!" Saki said in her Trembling voice and Blushy Face.
"Yes, you're so worth bullying~ Okay, As a Present I'll use the same spell I used on this Cock of yours, around your Body." Himeko said as She gave a Peck on her Index finger and Frailed it from her Stomach to her Dick as This created a small zap of electricity.
"Hnnghhn~!!" Saki Blushed really hard and Clenched her teeth as She Flinched when her flaccid member got slowly it's energy and stood still.
"This spell Makes your cock last longer and become more Sensitive" Himeko said. Saki twitched and Panted Heavily.
"Mghh! Hah~ Wha—Ahhnh~!" Saki moaned as Her Dick was really Throbbing.
"Though it causes all your magic powers to gather in your cock, so it might be a little too hard on you." Himeko as She slid away her Panties and set Saki's Dick right underneath her Wet entrance. Himeko Smirked Making Saki Twitching all over her body.
"you'll soon become unable to think of anything other than your cock." Himeko said and Blushed while slowly Kissing Saki's Dick by her lips down there.
"N-No... Please Stop~ I'm sorry~!" Saki said with her shaky voice.
"I'll take care of you with my Pussy~" Himeko Giggled and In an instant, She slammed herself down taking Saki's dick inside of her.
"O-Oh~! It's going all the way inside~!" Himeko said with her Blushy Face, Saki Gripped tightly on the Bedsheets while Seeing Himeko's bare Back who was riding on her Dick.
'What the hell?! Her pussy is amazing...' Saki thought.
"M-my! This might be my First and Hardest cock I've ever took!" Himeko moaned while going up and down on Saki's Dick.
'Do the inside of a woman really feels this good?' Saki thought.
"How's my pussy? Feels good, doesn't it?" Himeko asked as She put her hand Infront and Started moving her Hips more hardly. Saki Panted Heavily with her Blushy Face and slowly Frailed her hands on Himeko's soft hips with a Smirk.
"... Sooo good, Your pussy Feels so good, Himeko~! I want my cock to feel even better~!" Saki said and grabbed Himeko's ass as this made Himeko Flinch.
"Ahn~! Ah~! Ahaha~ Okay, I'll move my hips even more... Hanh~! Ngh~!" Himeko said while Moaning as She started to Hop hardly on Saki's dick.
"Oh~! Wait... What did I— Ah~! Just say? Eh?" Saki Blinked at her own wordings.
"Ahaha~ Your Lust is leaking out~! You're turning into a Cock-woman, Aren't you~?" Himeko asked while Glancing back at Saki with her smirk.
"I-i am not!... I'm not a Cock-woman... I-i am a Strongest element user... Ngh~!" Saki said while panting heavily as Himeko slowly turned around and looked at Saki with her Lusty Smirk.
'I'll talk as you'd like me to.'
"But since you have a Cock, isn't your duty to breed Bitches' Holes?" Himeko asked. Saki slowly shook her head.
"Ah~! No... If I cum... M-my magic will—"
"You've got no choice but to have your cock destroyed... Can you resist it?" Himeko asked.
"I... Can't..." Saki Mumbled.
"Then You'll have to cum, won't you? Make sure you tell me when you cum... C'mon~" Himeko said and Rampped Herself hardly on Saki's dick as Saki groaned With her Blushy Face.
"Ohoh~! Hah~!... Ah~! Fuck... Ah~! C-cumm...~" Saki said in between of her heavy moans. Himeko Licked her lips and Opened Saki's mouth by her thumb.
"Hmm? I can't hear you. Louder~" Himeko said with her Blushy Face.
"I'm Cumming!!" Saki said loudly. Himeko Giggled and after her Hands on Saki's stomach, She raised her hips.
"Okay, Cum~!" Himeko said as Saki Twitched really hard and Clenched her teeth with her Blushy Face.
"Fuck! I'm cumming~! Cumming!" Saki moaned and Shoot out her load.
"Ahn~! Your cock Slipped out~ Too bad, Seeding Failed~!" Himeko Giggled and Saw how hard saki came this time Twitching really hard.
"Oh... Oh~ Hah~! Mgh~! Ngh~!" Saki slowly moaned while leaking out her thick load.
"Poor semen with no place to go~!" Himeko said with her Blushy smirk. Saki blinked while Panting Heavily.
"Huh?... Why did I cum outside...?" Saki Mumbled and got up infront of Himeko.
"It's my duty to breed you... Right?!" Saki asked in Wobbly state.
"It got out, it can't be helped." Himeko said.
"Ah-... No, what am I saying-...?" Saki asked herself.
'I can only think about my Cock.'
"This time, You put it in by yourself and you can move your hips all you want." Himeko said as She laid down infront of Saki while spreading her legs.
"Eh...?" Saki looked at her with her Blushy Face.
"Make sure to breed me. And also, if you want, I can turn your body back to normal." Himeko said. Saki's eyes opened in Surprise after seeing Himeko was opening her drenched way infront of her.
"I'd like for you to choose, though... This place of mine is saying it wants your seed, Saki~" Himeko said, Saki Gulped.
"You can Shoot, Shoot and Shoot as deeper as you can go..." Himeko said.
'No...'
"And Ejaculate as much as you like~ it'll feel super good~ or... You don't want to dominate me with your cock?" Himeko asked with a desiring expression as Saki felt a thump inside of her heart. Saki Huffed and Got on top of Himeko then Slammed her Entire Shaft inside of her pussy.
"That's right! I'll make you submit with my cock... And make you turn my body back to normal!" Saki grunted while Thrusting inside of her pussy as She grabbed her Breasts.
"Ahn~! Mgh~!" Himeko moaned with a mental Giggled.
"I'll turn you into my Cock's Slave so you'll never defy me again!" Saki moaned and yelled and Thrusted harder inside.
"If I turn your body...Ahn~! Back to normal you'll no longer have a cock, though." Himeko said.
"Huh? What are you saying?! This is my cock! I'm going to keep fucking you full force!" Saki Yelled while Panting Heavily and Thrusted Faster inside of her pussy.
"Ahaha~ Are you mad? Ngh~!... Like That~! Do you even know what you're saying?" Himeko said while Moaning.
"Of course, don't look Down on a Strongest Cock-woman!" Saki said while loosing her mind with her Blushy Face.
'Finally... You're turning into my love trap~' Himeko mentally Giggled.
"Get ready, I'll make you remember the taste of my Cock!" Saki took one of Himeko's leg and moved her hips more hardly.
"Ahh~! My pussy's shape Changing into your Cock! Ah~! Yes~! It's your first time using a cock and yet you're so good~!" Himeko moaned Loudly with her Blushy Face.
"You're Hole is for my Exclusive use from now on!" Saki moaned and Kept slamming inside of her pussy with her hard Thrust. Himeko Twitched.
"it's wonderful how your Cock keeps kissing my Womb~!" Himeko moaned.
"Everytime I Thrust my cock, it gets more sensitive and I feel like I am about to cum, But... My Hips just won't stop~! I'm going insane~!" Saki Yelled in her Moan and Thrusted Faster inside, Saki turned Himeko around and grabbed her waist from Behind while Thrusting hardly inside of her pussy.
'Fufufu~ I've restricted your ejaculations with my magic, so nothing's going to come out~'
"Aah~ Oh~! There~! Ahn~!" Himeko Moaned while Panting Heavily as She was slowly drooling from corner of her mouth.
'I'm looking forward to the sort of pleasure you'll suffer when you shoot it all out at the same time in the end~'
"There~! Harder~! Fuck me harder~!" Himeko Moaned.
"You like it here? Okay! I'll keep Thrusting there~!" Saki started to constantly hit Himeko's G-spot really hardly.
'Still this Girl is really amazing... Her Lust is really amazing~!'
"Ahh~! Naghh~!" Himeko moaned while sticking out her tongue in pleasure.
'it feels like this Girl's Cock is going to Corrupt me...~!... I can't let myself be Dominated by her~!' Himeko Panted Heavily with her Blushy Face while Clenching onto the bedsheets.
"I'm Going to cum inside you, Himeko! So get pregnant~!" Saki moaned while Slamming really Hardly inside of her pussy.
"Yes~!"
"You're Only Mine!" Saki Yelled with her Moans.
"Yes~!"
"I'm going to cum as much as I want~!" Saki Yelled.
'Now's A Good time~'
"Yes~!" Himeko moaned, Saki clenched her teeth and Rolled back her eyes in pleasure while Twitching really hard around her Body and Blushed really hard.
"I'm also Cumming~! Let it all out inside me until you drop dead~!" Himeko moaned with her Blushy Face.
"Cumming! Cumming! Cumming! My cock is Cumming~!!" Saki felt her mind getting numb as She Twitched.
'Fufufu~ Dispel Magic.'
"Aaah~!! I'm fucking Cumming~! CUMMING~!!" Saki moaned loudly and Shoot all of her Thick load inside of Himeko's deep spot.
"Ahh~ So much is pouring in~!!" Himeko moaned.
'Being Bred by Saki's Cock is so good~!'
Saki Grabbed Himeko's Waist and poured her All remaining amount of Semen inside of Himeko's Pussy while they both were Flinching and twitching.
"I-i am d-dead..." Saki Exhaled deeply and slowly Slipped out her Dick which was Leaking out then Plopped back on pillow.
"Ah... Hah... Saki~ Are you still alive? Was it good enough to die for?" Himeko asked as She looked at Saki's exhausted condition.
"C'mon~ Look at my belly. It really looks like I'm pregnant~!" Himeko said as She Frailed her hand around her Filled up belly while Leaking out her and Saki's Pleasure Juice.
"I wonder if She'll be unable to resist her Own cock the next time she wakes up~?" Himeko said to herself with an evil Lusty Smirk while licking her lips then She slowly slept next to Saki.
'I've already grasped your Magic Powers... And So your Love... All inside of me~!... Fufufu~' Himeko thought then She Wrapped her arms around Saki then Drifted into a Peaceful Sleep.

Fin.

---
Extra:-

Himeko with her Angry Blushy Face: I am done with this Game! I am going outside!
Saki Blinked and got up: A-Ah! Wait! Hime-chan! You gotta Help me with the Breeding!
Himeko: Ahh Geez! Shut up idiot!

-x-
A: Thnak you Yuruyurihajemi for the pair idea.(*^^*)