Wanna Eat you Up

*Warning: Yaoi*

After long Day during the School inspection, Yui and Mito came to the Office.
"We got so late." Mito said in his Monotone after seeing the dark student council room.
"Yeah! Ngh~ And It's so hot here!" Yui groaned while Streching out his arms then put the Clipboard on the table and slowly closed the door behind hi.
"Let's Put the Files there and get something to eat on the way home." Mito said while Stacking up the Files.
"Mhm." Yui simply Nodded but the He kept staring at Mito's neck.
"Yui, can you turn on the light?" Mito asked him as Yui Smirked and after his smal step he went towards Mito's neck and Gave a lick there.
"!? Wha-what was that?" Mito asked with light blush on his cheek.
"I licked you~" Yui said with a smirk.
"W-why?" Mito asked in a low Voice with his Blushy Face. Yui slowly Coiled his arms around Mito's Body and Started Nibbling on his neck.
"Your skin... Looked really delicious..." Yui said in a seductive voice.
"!! Ngh~ no way... Ungh~ How is that possible...?" Mito said in between of his small Moans as Yui Pushed him to make him sit on the table.
"I have to like you more in order to figure that out~" Yui said and gave a small bite on his Collarbone.
"!! Wait...! Ah... I am not Tasty... Aahh~ Quit it..." Mito said with his Moans in his Blushy Face as Yui unbuttoned his shirt and after pulling up his shirt, He went on Mito's Back.
"It's fine~ I don't mind." Yui said and licked with his warm Tongue on his cold skin.
"Ahh... Oh~! Aahh~!" Mito moaned a little loud when Yui started to Play with his nipples, But Twisting it and rubbing it.
"No... Stop~! D-Don't do that... Ohh~!" Mito felt weak as He slowly grabbed Yui's hand.
"I wanna taste your Nipple..." Yui Huffed and He went to Mito's light pink Nipples then took one in his mouth.
"Unnm... Ahhh~! Ah! Mgh... Yui... Do I taste... Delicious~?" Mito asked in between of his heavy breaths along with his Blushy Face. Yui Smirked when Mito Asked him this as He looked at his Embarrassed expression.
"Hell yeah, You do." Yui said and Nibbled on Mito's nipple which made him Flinch.
"Ahh~! Ungh~!" Mito moaned.
"Even makes me want to eat you up completely." Yui said in his Husky voice then He slowly trailed down to Mito's stomach and Felt the Bulge inside of his pants.
"H-Hey... Wait!... Hold on~!" Mito Became a Blushy mess When Yui slowly took out Mito's excited member.
"Woah~ Someone is Throbbing already, Huh?" Yui said with his Teasy tone while Mito was breathing heavily with his Blushy Face.
"Let me have you."
"Hngh~!" When Yui took his Memeber inside of his mouth, Mito Jolted.
"Ahhh~! Aahhngh! Yui! Don't mgh~!" Mito Moaned as Yui was passionately taking in and out His Penis of his mouth and took it down to his throat as by this Mito felt the Tingle around his body.
"No Yui~! I'm close... Cumming... Ahh~ I'm going to cum... Aahh~!" With this Pleasure, Mito raised his hips in pleasure.
"...!!"Mito Jolted and shoot his sticky fluid inside of Yui's mouth.
"That was quick and nice." Yui said as he licked off the Fluid from his lips while Staring at Mito.
"...  Hah~ that's not fair." Mito said in his Monotone while Panting Heavily with his Blushy Face as He Frailed his hands around Yui's face and Brought him close to his.
"I am hungry too... Yui I want to eat you..."
"...!!" When Mito pleaded him with such an expression, Yui Blushed and Gulped but soon a Smirk came on his lips as He slide in two of his Fingers inside of Mito's mouth.
"Hah! You really... Know how turn me on." Yui said and Mito with his Blushy Face wrapped his tongue around his fingers.
"Aahh ah~!"
"So... Do you prefer to use this mouth..." Yui with his Smirk Paused and Frailed his finger to Mito's weak area.
"!!"  Mito jolted.
"Or this 'Mouth' Instead?" Yui asked in a Teasy tone as Mito made such an arousing expression which made Yui slide down his pants.
"Mgh~ hah..." Mito Moaned.
"... It seems like... You prefer the bottom one, Huh?" Yui Smirked with his Blushy Face.
" N-No! I don't... Aahh~!" Mito was trying to deny in between of his pants.
"Yes Yes, You do~" Yui teased him and Rubbed his Shaft against his wet area.
"Ahh~! That part... Stop! No, Y-you are going to make me cum again...!" Mito moaned as Yui with his winning smirk, gently jerked his Hard Shaft and set it to his Entrance.
"Here you go, take it Mito~" Yui Hummed then Slowly Grabbed Mito's Waist.
"Ungh~! Aahhnhh~!" Mito moaned Loudly as When Yui striked his Shaft inside of him.
"Uwah~ so tight...~" Yui Huffed and started grinding Inside of him as Mito was Jolting and twitching with pleasure.
"!! Ha~! Mgh~!" Mito Huffed as His pleasure juice came out from his Shaft as well.
"Oh~ You came already? Hehehe... Was it THAT good? Huh?" Yui laughed and Asked to Mito in his deep voice while Thrusting hardly inside of him.
"Ahh~! No! Hah~! don't move that much~!" Mito moaned as Tears came out from corner of his eyes.
"Hey~ Mito... You're still Cumming...? Ah~ So tight... " Yui Huffed and Moved more Hardly while hitting his Good spot.
"Ahh~ Mgh~! Nghah~! Wait! Y-yui! Waaiit~..." Mito tightly Gripped on Yui's shoulders as He clasped his legs around Yui's waist.
"What...?" Yui asked while Panting Heavily as He looked at him.
"Ahh... H-here~ My mouth,... Kiss me~" Mito Asked Yui with his Lusty expression as Yui Smirked and licked his lips.
"Hah! How greedy! And ... So fucking hot..." Yui Grunted then He Grabbed Mito's face.
"Unghmph~!" Yui crashed his lips with Mito's lips and moved his hips more hardly.
"Mmph~! Hahmph~!" Mito Coiled his body around Yui's Body as Yui was going really Fastly inside of him.
"So hot... I'm melting...~" Mito wrapped his tongue around Yui's Tongue with his Blushy Face.
"!! Ngh~! Mgh~! Fuck!" Yui Twitched after seeing that face and went on Slamming really Hardly inside of Mito in a row as Grunted.
"Ahh~! Yui! I-i am close!" Mito moaned Loudly and tightly wrapped his arms around Yui's neck.
"M-mito~! Ngh~!! Hah~!" Yui gave one last slam inside of Mito and Shoot his load inside of him with his and Mito's Hot panting with their Blushy Faces.
"Haah... I wonder if The convenience store is still open." Mito said with a sigh after they fixed Themselves up.
"If you want something to eat, I have plenty at my place." Yui said with his Cheeky smile.
"! Really?" Mito asked while Sounding looking forward to it.
"Or, are you FULL already?" Yui asked with his Charming Smirk which Made Mito's face Blushy red.
"..." Mito didn't say anything to that. Yui Chuckled.
"Thought so, Let's go then." Yui was about head out first but Couldn't when Mito stopped him by Grabbing his hand from behind.
"?" Yui confusely looked at him then slightly Blushed after Seeing Mito's expression.
"I would like a..." Mito Paused and Gave a quick and sweet kiss on Yui's lips.
"Eh?" Yui asked with his Blushy Face.

"R-refill... Please."

Fin.

-x-

A: Requested By: momochi06  Thank you for this Ship!(*^^*)