Love Ride!

'This Summer is going to Kill everyone with it's Heat...' The Blonde girl thought under the Bright clear Blue Sky and Hot Rays of Sun.
"Haah~ Everywhere I look... Sand, Sand and Sand Ahaha~" Yuzu said with a small Smirk as She was slowly riding on her Pearl white Horse. Yuzu was wearing the Outfit of The famous Old times Sheriff's Uniform along with her Star Badge Which was Shining by Sun rays, With her Golden single Braided hair, Red scarf knotted around her neck. Yuzu sighed with a small smile.
"Even these Cactus plants are Decoration for the Lonely Desert... Right Lucy?" Yuzu said while Caressing her Horse as She gave a response to Yuzu.
"Ah... There. We're Home." Yuzu said after spotting her Department which was at the right side of the road.
"Rest here. We gotta save the Town Today as well, Okay?" Yuzu said with a small smile at Lucy as She Snuggled to Yuzu making her Chuckle.
"Cute~ aren't you?" Yuzu patted her Head as She tied Lucy near the Department under the shed and Filled her small water tub with some soft grass.
"Eat up, Girl~ You're still growing." With this, Yuzu gave Lucy her Morning breakfast and Went inside of her Department.
"Oh my goodness~ Nowhere is cooler than my own Office!" Yuzu exhaled deeply as Her Wooden Sheriff's office was really Cool and pleasing from the inside.
"Howdy~ Madame Annie." Yuzu greeted to the Big Poster of the Famous Cowgirl and Sheriff in Yuzu's town, "Annie Oakley.", Yuzu smiled and walked towards her Cabin then found someone was sitting there inspite of Yuzu's presence.
"And What brings you here, Miss Mayor?" Yuzu asked after Recognising the person in an instant. The Mayor which was a Slightly tall woman than Yuzu, Who slowly turned around to Yuzu through the Chair and gave a small Smirk at her.
"Good morning, Sheriff Okogi. Please be seated." She said while Gesturing Yuzu to sit at her place. Yuzu Awkwardly Chuckled as She silently sat on her chair with a small Sigh.
"Good morning, Mayor... How's your Wife doing?" Yuzu asked with a small smile.
"Haha Oh She is doing really Fine~ But I can see that you are not since I came here. Am I that Bothersome?" Mayor asked with a small glare at Yuzu.
"You know, Everytime you come here you always bring Either Surprising or Bad News for me ehehe~... Mayor Taniguchi." Yuzu said with an Awkward Laugh. Mayor Chuckled as She Smirked at Yuzu.
"How many times do I have to tell you that it's 'Mitsuko' When we're completely alone." She said as Yuzu Chuckled.
"B-But you know we are not alone! Lucy can Hear and understand Everything!" Yuzu said with a small Huff. Mitsuko sighed and Crossed her legs along with her hands.
"Okay fine whatever, Listen this is not a Bad but Surprising news for you." Mitsuko said. Yuzu gulped.
"Even if I'll try to oppose Whatever it will be, You won't listen to me Either way so... Go Ahead." Yuzu said with a small forced Smile. Mitsuko slightly Laughed.
"What are getting scared of? You're a Sheriff! Be ready for Any Consequences!" Mitsuko said in her monotone with a Smirk at Her.
'Even if you say That...'
"Yes, I understand that Mitsuko-san." Yuzu said and sighed.
"What's with that Dryness? You should be grateful that You're gonna be working with my Sister in the Dazzling City of New York!" Mitsuko said with a blunt way to Yuzu as She blinked twice.
"Eh!? Your Sister? Wait... H-harumin?" Yuzu asked in a low Voice. Mitsuko nodded.
"It's Been years Since you two last hung out Together, right? I thought you should have a little change." Mitsuko said while adjusting her Black Hat.
"Wait but Where on the earth is New York? Is it far away from here?" Yuzu asked. Mitsuko's eyes slightly opened in Surprise.
"I am surprised you still are the Sheriff with that Geography of yours..." Mitsuko said in a low Voice.
"Eh?! My Geography doesn't matter! My Physicality Does!" Yuzu said with a proud tone. Mitsuko blankly looked at her and Helplessly shook her head.
"That's good. And you're going to leave for The Flight tonight." Mitsuko said.
"What?! I can't just leave Lucy like that!" Yuzu Shouted with a Pleading Face at Mitsuko.
"Yeah I know-"
"How can I live in those big Houses and Buildings when I am Habitual in Sleeping in the Barns!" Yuzu said while Thinking about the Big Luxurious Apartments lane.
"Okay Listen to me-"
"And Most of all! What's Harumin doing now?! Cause I don't know any Machinery Stuffs and there's no way I'm gonna Leave my Job as a Sheriff-"
BAM!
"!"
"Can I Speak now? Sheriff." Mitsuko growled while Glaring at Yuzu which made her Silent in an instant.
"Y-yes... I'm sorry." Yuzu Apologized with a small Sigh.
"First of all, Harumin is a Manager of her Family Restaurant. So She will Provide you House and Barn for... Lucy." Mitsuko said while Glancing at Lucy through the Window gaps.
"Okay! Then I can take Lucy with me! Thanks... B-but M-my Job?" Yuzu asked her in a low Voice.
"Yeah about That, You have to do two jobs at once if you still want to be the Sheriff." Mitsuko said, Yuzu looked at her with her Confused expression.
"Like?" Yuzu asked.
"Like... Whatever role Harumin will provide you for her Resturant, You gotta do it during day hours and after that During night Hours, You can resume your original work at this Department." Mitsuko said and She picked out a Contract Paper from her Bag and Slipped it infront of her and Yuzu on the table.
"What is this?" Yuzu asked.
"Read it carefully, These are the options I've set up for you. The flight is tonight so Be ready and Don't worry about Lucy she'll be with you by tomorrow's noon through the Animal Cargo." Mitsuko said as She fixed her west coat and Wore her sunglasses and Saw Yuzu was Carefully reading the Contract.
"It says... The Town Sheriff's second Branch will be there... And I am transferring there?!... W-What's this?" Yuzu asked with her Surprised expression.
"Oh, Because one of my closest friend have this under control so Don't worry about that and After setting up Your Mind Just sign there and the taxi will come to pick you up." Mitsuko said with a small smile. Yuzu sighed heavily and Stood infront of Mitsuko.
"Okay fine... I guess I have to change things. Thanks I'll let you know Before sunset." Yuzu said and Frailed her hand Infront of Her with a small smile.
"That's the Sheriff's Spirit! Though you're not showing it full, Anyways always been good to co-operate with you. Sheriff Okogi." Mitsuko said while Shaking hands with Yuzu in Appreciation. Yuzu nodded with a Proud Smirk.
"Same here, Mayor Taniguchi." Yuzu said in her Normal tone. After Walking off Mitsuko, Yuzu came and Leaned back to her Chair with a Deep exhale then Glanced at the Papers and Chuckled Helplessly.
"What's The City that I never thought of... Will be like after I go there... Hah~ My life always been full of mysteries nothing new." Yuzu said as She with a small smile took her Pen and Signed off the Contract Papers.
"Well Time to take Fly to The Famous New York~" Yuzu said with a small smile and Exhaled deeply. After Yuzu's Decisions, She packed her Stuffs and Glanced at her Department before getting into the Car. Mitsuko Smirked at her with a Nodded.
"You made the right choice." Mitsuko said and Get into the car.
"I'm gonna Miss you..." Yuzu Mumbled while looking at her Department and went off to the Airport. Yuzu was really surprised by Seeing a Airplane for the First time as She with her Sparkled eyes saw around it.
"You sure you don't want to take off your Hat?" Mitsuko asked, Yuzu slowly shook her head.
"Nah~ There ain't no Sheriff without their Hat." Yuzu said with a small Smirk.
"Okay My Touch ends here, Have a safe trip." Mitsuko said.
"Eh?! You're not coming with me?!" Yuzu asked. Mitsuko nodded.
"Yes, I... Have some plans with my Wife... Sorry but don't worry my Driver will show you the way at the airport." Mitsuko said with a small Blushy cheeks and Cheeky smile. Yuzu sighed and Chuckled before giving Mitsuko a Hug.
"Alright, Thanks Mayor. Tell Miss Taniguchi I said Hi." Yuzu said with a small laugh. Mitsuko patted her back with small laugh as well.
"Yeah tell Harumin the same as well." Mitsuko said. Yuzu nodded.
"Yeah!" Yuzu got up to the plane with Mitsuko's drivers as She Showed Yuzu the way to their Seat.
'God... This is all so new to me...' Yuzu thought while Looking out of the window, Down to the Luminous of the World Which was unknown to Yuzu till now.
'It's Beautiful...' Yuzu's eyes were getting heavy as They got shut down and took Yuzu into a silent Sleep.
"... Sheriff! Wake up we're here! Sheriff Okogi!" The Driver shook her up as Yuzu's eyes widened open.
"Wahh?! W-where am I?! I'm gonna Shoot you!?" Yuzu got a small Sleep Panic as She quickly went to her waist for taking out her gun but Couldn't find it.
"Shh! Calm Down! We're in the plane! We gave to get out, Are you still Asleep?" The Driver said.
"Eh?! Oh!..." Yuzu blinked as She rubbed her eyes and Looked around the Plane and Saw the people were Staring at Yuzu which made her Cheekily Smile at them.
"I-i am sorry hehehe... L-let's go!" After Awkwardly apologizing to them, Yuzu quickly got out of the plane with the Driver.
"Hah that was embarrass-Woahh...!" Yuzu's jaw slowly Dropped after seeing the Modernity of the Place as soon as She looked at her front.
"Holy Cow what's up with this place?!" Yuzu said with a Unbelievable expression. The driver chuckled as She took Yuzu's Luggage through the Airport as Yuzu was slowly following her.
"This reaction is expected. Sheriff Okogi, Welcome to New York." The Driver said while coming out of the Airport and Showed Yuzu the Statue of Liberty.
"Ohh! I know this Statue! It's... It's the Freedom Lady!" Yuzu exclaimed with Her sparkly eyes.
'!!? The what?!... Whatever.' The Driver Sighed Helplessly then Spotted the Taxi and went there.
"Here, I've already told them the Address so they will take you at the right place. I am pretty sure your Lucy will arrive soon after you get there." The Driver said and put Yuzu's luggage at the Dicky. Yuzu looked at the Driver with Hesitated expression then Yuzu Shook her head.
'No! I'm not a Child anymore! I can do it alone.' Yuzu sighed and Frailed her hand Infront of the Driver with a small smile.
"Thank you, Miss Driver." Yuzu said, The Driver Smiled and Shook hands with Yuzu.
"I am glad... And that's not a Freedom Lady." The Driver said with a Blank face and tone.
"Eh?!" Yuzu exclaimed. The Driver chuckled.
"It's alright, That's the Statue of Liberty. You were probably close enough." The Driver said. Yuzu Blinked and Chuckled in slight Embarrassment as She Scratched her Neck while they were Shaking hands.
"Oh I-i see I'll remember it ehehe~" Yuzu said as The Driver Nodded. Yuzu sat inside of the Taxi and Looked at the Driver through the Window.
"Well then, See you around. Sheriff~" The Driver said with a Small Wink at Yuzu as She nodded with a small Smirk.
"Yep! Go Home Safely!" Yuzu said while Seeing the Driver was Drifting behind when Taxi started. Before going, The Driver waved at Yuzu as Yuzu waved back with a small smile.
"Thank you!" Yuzu said as Taxi driver with a Nod went to his way.
"Now gotta find Harumin's Resturant...! Y-you got to be kidding me..." Yuzu got flumped by seeing the Buildings with their Shiny Mirror windows and The Height that they are reaching up in the sky.
"They are so big..." Yuzu was walking through the Lane while admiring the Building and Morden people. But in opposite, Due to Yuzu's Sheriff's Uniform She was getting a lot, a lot of Stares, Glances and Attention by the People around her. Yuzu didn't get the Glimpse of this.
"! Hah! It's not the time for this, I have to find the Restaurant... But where is That?" Yuzu with her worried expression looked around her and found a girl with pink hair who was on her Phone while Standing near a Pole.
"Okay! Try not to be Weird and Ask her really calmly." Yuzu said to her herself as She walked towards that girl.
"...?" The Noticed Yuzu's steps towards her as She looked at her then Blinked twice.
"H-Howdy! Young lady~" Yuzu greeted the girl with her Nervous smile.
"Are you talking to me... Sheriff?!" That Girl slightly exclaimed after seeing Yuzu's official Badge.
"Yes, If you Don't mind can you Tell me where this Restaurant is? Young lady." Yuzu asked as She took out the Slip from her pocket where Harumin's Restaurant name and address was written in it.
"Huh? 'Royal Restaurant'? Why are you searching for the place where I work at?" She said. Yuzu blinked.
"You know this Place?! It'd be great if you could take me there young lady!" Yuzu said with a Bright Smile as The Girl Smirked.
"Sure Why not? But you gotta Show me some of Your Sheriff moves or You are Just Showing off around here. And my name is Matsuri." Matsuri said as Yuzu Flinched.
"Huh? Are you doubting on my Sheriff's Aura? You don't know but I am also the most fastest Gunslinger in my Town." Yuzu said in her serious Tone while Holding her Belt in a serious manner.
"Yeah I don't know that's why I want proof so that I will take you to our Restaurant." Matsuri said. Yuzu nervously Chuckled.
"You are on it youn-Matsuri. But unfortunately I don't have my Guns right now... Why don't we-"
"Oh I spotted that moments ago, You don't have to worry about That Miss Sheriff~" Matsuri said and started to Rustle in her Bag.
"Eh?!" Yuzu got mentally Surprised and Saw Matsuri took out two Guns and Frailed them to Yuzu.
"Hah?! You're not supposed to have those! Are you a Criminal?!" Yuzu asked with her Serious tone. Matsuri Giggled.
"Hah~ I wish I could be one. But Chill These are Airsoft Guns means no real bullets." Matsuri said while showing the round hard bean ammo of the Gun.
"A T-toy gun, huh?..." Yuzu said in a low Voice.
"Yeah now you don't have any excuse~ Here take it." Matsuri said and gave Yuzu the Guns.
"Fine, What do I Have to Shoot?" Yuzu asked, Matsuri looked at her with a small Smirk.
"That's upto me, You just have to fire with your Gunslinger ability on the count of three, easy right?" Matsuri said as Yuzu Smirked and nodded.
"Piece of Cake!" Yuzu said with a Cheeky smile.
"But! You're gotta do it While Being Blindfolded~ So~ Still Piece of Cake?" Matsuri asked with her knowing smile.
'Uwah... Th-this brat! Hah ugh! She already scratched my Pride I can't set back now!' Yuzu exhaled deeply and looked down at Matsuri with her Serious expression as She nodded.
"Yeah... Bring it on!" Yuzu Huffed.
"Ooh~ Then put it around your eyes and turn around." Matsuri said while passing her the blindfold. After getting on her Position, Yuzu was facing the other way from Matsuri as She was standing while Holding two packets in her hands.
"Are you ready~?" Matsuri asked in a Hum, Yuzu mentally gulped and Nodded.
"Well then, Take your step in One!~" Matsuri started the counting. Yuzu took her step.
'Ahh I got carried away that's why I couldn't tell her about my Lack of Shooting with the Gap of half-year!' Yuzu thought with a blank face as She doesn't wanted to show weakness.
"Two!~" Matsuri said slightly loud as People around them Stopped at there while Glancing at them thinking that it's Some kind of Attraction. Yuzu could feel the Glances more than Usual because of her covered eyes.
'There's no turning back... Plus it would be a good time for a small Back-up.' Yuzu thought with a small Smirk but still was slightly nervous.
"And Three!~" Matsuri said and Things got completely silent.
'Let's see how fast or conscious you are...' Matsuri thought as She saw Yuzu Quickly turned around and Held her guns down to her waist.
"..." Yuzu gulped and Inhaled slowly.
'I Knew it, She didn't threw anything... I'm glad the Timings were good... or Maybe my Hearing has gone better?' Yuzu thought and Through the Blindfold she was Focused on Matsuri's movements. Matsuri Smirked and Exhaled softly.
"Shoot'em Now!" Matsuri yelled as She Threw the Packets in the air and Yuzu Flinched and Heard the cranking sound of the Packets.
"Gotcha!" Yuzu Smirked and Quickly Flexed her Hands up in the air and Pointed the Guns at the Direction of her Target.
Bang Bang!
"!!" Matsuri maybe have been wrong about this at some point as She saw Yuzu's Shot went through the Thick packets of Flour in the Mid-air.
"How's that?! Did I shoot'em right?!" Yuzu asked with her Curious tone.
"Eh?! Guohk!" After Yuzu quickly removed her Blindfold and Got her eyes widened after having the Flour powder on her face.
"Pfft! Ahahahaha!" Matsuri burst out of laughing as She saw Yuzu covered in White Powder.
"Cough! Wh-what the hell?! Cough!" Yuzu Glared whith her slightly red Teary eyes at Matsuri who was laughing at her.
"Ahahaha! You look so stupid Sheriff! That was crazy!" Matsuri laughed while Teasing Yuzu. Yuzu slowly laughed while Patting away the powder off of herself.
"So? What do you think?" Yuzu asked as She Toss the Guns to Matsuri.
"Yeah You were awesome~ But Let me see if you are This fast with your Feet as well." Matsuri said after catching her Guns and put them in her bag around her back.
"Eh?" Yuzu Blinked when Matsuri showed her Cunning Smirk.
"I'll show you the way after getting caught by You~ Miss Sheriff!" Yuzu got surprised when She saw Matsuri ran off to the front lane.
"Hey! That wasn't the Deal!" Yuzu Yelled. Matsuri laughed from Distant.
"Catch me if you Can! Sheriff!" Matsuri Yelled with her evil Smirk. Yuzu grumbled as She dashed off to Matsuri.
"Wait up! You little!" Yuzu yelled in between of her Grunting while Chasing behind Matsuri.
"Hahaha! This is so much fun!" Matsuri said to herself while Running away from Yuzu.
"Evryone look out! A Bull has escaped from the Cage!!" Someone from the near lane Yelled. This Made Matsuri's attention went there.
"H-huh?! What-!!" Matsuri was seconds late for realizing that Her encounter with the Bull got Triggered when She looked to her right side.
"Oh... My fu-!!" After getting an eye contact with the Bull, It Grunted Loudly before going rage against Matsuri. Matsuri's face went really pale as Her feet automatically sped up.
"run...! run! Run! Just Run! RUN Faster you piece of Trash!!" Matsuri Yelled at Herself and got her eyes teared up and didn't dare to look behind her.
"This is Bad!! So bad! I am even wearing my red Backpack!! Ahhh!!" Matsuri was Screaming and was scolding herself while Running as fast as She could that time.
"SO?! ARE YOU STILL WILLING TO TELL ME THE ADDRESS?!" Matsuri Blinked and Saw Yuzu was running along with her, Side by Side. Matsuri couldn't be more Happy as She saw Yuzu with her Happy Teary expression.
"I am Owing you my Life! Please Help the Shit out of me!!" Matsuri Yelled while running really Fast. Yuzu Smirked.
"Alright! Give me your Red Bag!" Yuzu said.
"Eh?!" Matsuri looked at her with Confused expression.
"Don't 'Eh?!' Me! Hurry up Kid!" Yuzu Yelled. Matsuri Huffed really heavily then quickly tossed her Bag to Yuzu.
"Thank you! Now get out from the road!" Yuzu yelled while Glancing back at the Bull who was Furiously Huffing behind them.
"How?! It's gonna Chase me-!!" Matsuri got startled when Yuzu Grabbed her Hand.
"No it won't! So get out!" Yuzu yelled and Pushed away Matsuri off from the Road.
"Hah?! Argh!!" Matsuri groaned as She fell down on the Footpath and Saw The Seriousness in Yuzu's expression.
"It would be a Miracle if I still have my Rodeo Lessons! Hah... This distance is fine I guess." Yuzu Mumbled and with a small Smirk She stopped and Faced the Bull which was Grumbling At Yuzu. Yuzu Frailed Matsuri's bag besides her Waist as She moved the bag in a way which made the Bull Huff at her more.
"What is she doing?!... Wait is She... B-bullfighting!?!" Matsuri saw the Bull Growled and Dashed towards Yuzu in a fast speed but Yuzu Quickly and Smoothly Dodged the Swung of the bull.
"Whoo! That was Close!" Yuzu Huffed and Turned around to the Bull then Smirked at it.
"C'mon~ Mister Bull!~" Yuzu invited the Bull as Growled and Snarled at Yuzu while Grinding it's foot on the road while Glaring at Yuzu's Cheeky Smirk.
"!" Yuzu's eyes opened in Surprise after seeing the Bull dashed towards her. Yuzu Glanced over her left shoulder before throwing away the Bag to her side.
'Gotta go now!' Yuzu saw the Bull's eyes went to Bag's Direction as When This made Yuzu Smirk Then She went towards the Bull while Aiming to it's Big Horns.
"Hangh!" Yuzu Huffed as She swung herself then got on The Bull's Back.
"Damn... That's cool!" Matsuri Mumbled while Seeing Yuzu was Wobbly struggling on the Bull's Back.
"Ahh! Wh-whoaa! Oh damn Stop moving like this! I am Feeling dizzy!" Yuzu groaned while The Bull was aggressively waving his Back Feet up in the air for get Yuzu off of it. Yuzu grunted and Grabbed it's Horn for having the Balance on it's back and with a Smirk she wrapped her arm around it's throat gently.
'Even a Sheriff can Ride a Bull!!' Yuzu Smirked as The Bull Growled loudly while Standing on both of it's back feet.
"Yee-haw!!" Yuzu Yelled with a winning Smile as She spun her Sheriff hat in the air.
"S-Sheriffs are... Awesome..." Matsuri said in a low Voice with Admiring experience at Yuzu.
Clap! Clap! Clap!
"!" Matsuri noticed that The people were Cheering for her.
"Oh? Um... Hehehe~ Thank you?" Yuzu noticed them and Chuckled as She waved at them while getting embarrassed.
"I Deeply Apologize for this! Thank you so much Miss Sheriff!" The driver who was Taking the Cargo in his truck where the Bull escaped said while Bowing infront of Yuzu.
"It's totally fine~ Just Please be extra careful with the Locks of the cage next time." Yuzu said as She was casually sitting on the back of the bull after Calming it down then She got off while Bringing the Bull back to it's cage.
"Yes! I'll remember this!" He said. Yuzu nodded as She Chuckled while Patting the Bull before going. He left from that area. Yuzu noticed that Matsuri came besides her along with her Backpack which got slightly dirty.
"Oh! I see you got your Ba-!" Yuzu got slightly startled when Matsuri suddenly Hugged her.
"I am sorry..." She said in a low Voice. Yuzu Blinked then Smiled sweetly as She patted her head.
"Hey~ Don't be. Because of you, After a long time I've finally enjoyed Rodeo again." Yuzu said while slowly hugging her back.
"Still..." Matsuri Mumbled and Yuzu gently grabbed her face then made her looked at her.
"C'mon~ if you are still feeling guilty then How about you take me to that Place I am searching for?" Yuzu asked while Wiping away the small Droplets of Tear from her Eyes. Matsuri slowly sniffled and Nodded with a small smile.
"Yeah!" Matsuri said and Yuzu smiled.
"By the way, New York really is a fascinating city..." Yuzu asked as She took her luggage and followed her.
"New York is famous around the world after all, What did you expected?" Matsuri said with a small Smirk.
"Yeah that's true~" Yuzu said with a small Chuckle while looking around.
"We're Here." Matsuri said and stopped as Yuzu stopped as well and saw the Restaurant she was looking for. It was quite fancy.
"Oh so this is Harumin's...?" Yuzu saw a figure was approaching them, the Door slid open.
"She's here~" Matsuri said with a small Smirk.
"Huh? Who-Ofmph!?" Yuzu got surprised after getting ploffed into some soft pairs who took Yuzu in a big Hug.
"Howdy My Sheriff! Long time no see!" A girl said Cheerfully while Squeezing around Yuzu.
"H-harumin?! Hey! Ca-can't breathe!!" Yuzu said in her Muffled Voice.
"C'mon let her go Senpai, You'll Kill her with your Boobs." Matsuri said with a grin as Harumin slowly glared at Matsuri then Laughed and Slowly let go off of Yuzu.
"Hahh! Y-yeah long time no see... H-Howdy hehehe." Yuzu said in between of her Huffs with a small Cheeky smile at the girl with Light brown hair and Hazel eyes in her Lady office suit.
"Gosh you haven't changed a bit, Yuzucchi!" Harumin said with her cheeky smile While Chuckling.
"That same goes for you too, Harumin." Yuzu said with a Smile as She ran her eyes around Harumin.
'But I guess your body did changed... a lot!' Yuzu thought as She quickly Blinked something in her head.
"Hey Harumin, have you talked to the Mayor for-"
"Oh don't worry about that! Sis already told me everything and There is someone who is patiently waiting for you." Harumin said as She took Yuzu inside of her Resturant and Showed Yuzu her special one who was standing in the corner. Yuzu's eyes Sparkled up as She dropped her luggage and dashed towards her White Shiny Horse.
"Lucy!" Yuzu said and went to her then gave a Hug to her horse. Lucy Started to bounce a little in Happiness as She Snuggled onto Yuzu's face. Yuzu happily Patted her.
"Oh, So you're gonna do two jobs at once? That's Impressive Yuzucchi." Harumin said as She was having small Drinks with Matsuri and Yuzu on an empty table.
"Are you sure you'll be able to do that?" Matsuri asked while taking slips from her Drink. Yuzu Chuckled.
"Please don't underestimate the power of a Sheriff~ If it's about Continuing my Job then it's nothing~ By the way this drink is really delicious!" Yuzu said with a Cheeky smile and Drank Orange juice in a Happy mood.
"Well if that's settled then, Let me Show your place where you'll be working from now on." Harumin said with a smile and Stood up along with Matsuri. They went to the Main Counter of the Resturant where lots of Table and Chairs was there for the Customers.
"Oh! It's so Spacious even after having this much of Furnitures!" Yuzu said with Impressed tone.
"Thanks! So Are you to become a Sherifftress?" Harumin asked to Yuzu with a small Smirk.
"Eh? What?" Yuzu asked with a Confused expression as She saw Matsuri brought a Waiter uniform from Behind.
"I see! I have to serve the Customers by Wearing that?" Yuzu asked.
"Yes." Harumin said. Yuzu thought for a moment.
"But... Isn't that Uniform... Seems like a Frok?" Yuzu asked while pointing at the Frills around the Dress.
"Hm? You don't like it?" Harumin asked while trying to Match Yuzu and the dress.
"Well now That I see it, This doesn't look good on Sheriff that much." Matsuri said while Holding up the Dress.
"Hmmm...! Then How about this!?" Harumin said as After few minutes, Yuzu came Infront of them with the Changed Uniform as Yuzu was wearing a Plain White Blouse with Sleeves rolled up Half-a-way, Pair of Metallic Jeans, A Simple Medium length Hazlewood coloured Apron and Top of them, Her White with Gold strips Sheriff's Hat.
"How's this now?" Harumin asked as Yuzu looked herself in the mirror.
"Pretty good, isn't it?" Matsuri said with a small Smirk.
"This... Looks so Crazily Nice!" Yuzu said with an Amazed Smile.
"Yeah I'll wear this and Work!" Yuzu said with a Bright Smile. Harumin laughed and Patted Yuzu's Back.
"That's awesome! But I have to go in a meeting so I am leaving you to Matsuri, She'll tell you everything." Harumin said as She gave a Small Wink to Matsuri with a Smile, Matsuri Blushed and Crossed her arms then Looked away.
"Fine!..." Matsuri said while making a small pouty face.
"Okay! Take care Harumin~ I'll do the work with my full energy!" Yuzu said as Harumin laughed.
"I am sure you will." Harumin said and Hugged Yuzu before going to her way.
"Sheriff, You can go to the Kitchen I'm coming there after Flipping the sign board." Matsuri said while walking to the Gateway. Yuzu nodded and saw the door of kitchen on her way.
"...! Whoa..." Yuzu got slightly surprised by seeing the Size of The Kitchen as well.
"No wonder This place is famous... For it's Cuisine after all!" Yuzu said as She walked in and saw the big table where the things were setting up.
"There are Knives of different sizes?!" Yuzu took the Butcher Knife and Saw her Reflection on it as How clean it was.
"What're you gonna do with that?"
"Gahh!!" Yuzu got startled by Matsuri who came right behind her.
"N-No I was looking at the Sizes! Haha..." Yuzu said with her embarrassed expression.
"I see~ Here, You have to Take people's Order along with their Table number in this." Matsuri said while Giving Yuzu a pocket notebook and pen.
"Oh thanks, By the way... Where are the other Chefs?" Yuzu asked as She looked at her around. Matsuri Smirked and slowly laughed.
"Eh?" Yuzu saw her laughs were slightly strange. Matsuri slowly the Butcher Knife and Swung it around her hand.
"I am a Master Chef myself~" Matsuri said with a proud Smirk.
"Ohh! So you handle the food and all by yourself?! That's good...!" Yuzu said as her Eyes went to the plate of Sugar-filled syrup sweets near the edge of the table
"What're those? Are they Edible?" Yuzu asked as She showed Matsuri the Sweets.
"Oh those? Yeah Those are Jalebis. Are you interested?" Matsuri asked.
"Yeah I'm curious... And Hungry I just wanna eat it~" Yuzu said as She licked her lips while Drooling over them.
"Well they are one of the Famous Sweet Cuisine in India. Plus, They are easy to make." Matsuri as She took one of it and Put it in Yuzu's mouth.
"Have a Munch on it." Matsuri said, Yuzu took it in and started chewing on it.
"Are they good?" Matsuri asked.
"Mhm! Itsh rewlly guud!" Yuzu said with her Sparkled expression while nodding.
"Ahaha~ I'm glad." Matsuri said.
"No Seriously I've never tried something like this! I am sure this is already popular among The Customers as well!" Yuzu said with Cheerful tone.
"Yeah about That~ Why don't you find it out by yourself?" Matsuri asked and Pushed Yuzu out of the kitchen.
"But the Customer hasn't arrived yet-!!" Yuzu Quickly took back her works after she saw the Place which was totally empty got packed up by the Customers.
"No way..." Yuzu Mumbled and Matsuri Giggled evily.
"Excuse me!" One of the Customers called.
"Yes~ Coming right up! See? they've arrived~ Good luck with your New Job Sherifftress~" Matsuri said. Yuzu with her nervous smile Gulped and Gave a slide around her Hat by her Fingers and nodded.
"Alright! I am ready. I won't mess this up!" Yuzu said with a determined smile.
"Yep, I know." Matsuri said as She saw Yuzu walked in the middle of the customers.
"Hey look at her!"
"Whoa~ She's looks so good!"
"New Attraction I guess?"
"I saw the Horse too!"
"That's really a new thing."
Yuzu got slightly nervous after hearing the Whispers from the Customers. Of course, Because of Yuzu's Unique looks.
'Okay! This is the Starting?' Yuzu thought and With a Small Inhale She cleared her throat.
"H-Howdy!~ Is Anyone ready with their Orders?" Yuzu asked with a Bright Smile. Once there was a pin drop silence, Then.
"Strawberry Milkshake, Please!"
"That was so Cute!"
"Can I get an extra large Cheese Burgers?"
"Fries Combo, Please!"
"She really is a Sheriff?!"
The Customers started Chattering Around Yuzu who was Confused as She started to sweat.
"Okay Okay! I am coming there! Please can you wait!" Yuzu said as She with her Fast memorizing ability, Took the orders and Passed them to Matsuri as She Begin to Cook for Them.
"Oh god... This is a lot more harder than I imagined!" Yuzu said to herself.
"Excuse me!" The Customer called.
"A-Ah! Yes Coming right away! H-here is your Strawberry Milkshake!" Yuzu said as She Carefully put the order in the table and She walked Fastly to the other table while Looking down to her notebook.
"Matsuri! The Order of one with the Chee-Uwah!"
Thud!
"What was that??" Matsuri quickly came out and Saw the reason of the Sudden noise as She Slightly Smirked.
"Oh my Sheriff~" Matsuri Mumbled.
"Ow... My back!" Yuzu groaned while Scratching her head.
"Ngh..."
"!" Yuzu got startled by Hearing a Soft groan from a Woman.
"O-oh! Miss are you okay?! I am really sorry! I didn't see you There...!" Yuzu's words got faded away after seeing a Girl which Yuzu's Hat flew onto her head, With her Shiny black hair under her Lavender One-piece, with her White skin and two Amythest orbs and Was unexpectedly Sitting on Yuzu's Stomach.
'Ohhh She... She's so Beautifully no... Gorgeous!' Yuzu blushed really hard after seeing the Girl's Magical Appearance.
"How can you not see me?...?" She said with her light Blushy cheeks She Saw Yuzu was staring at her with a daze as She Flinched after Hearing her Voice and got her heartbeat raced up when The Girl Slowly slide Yuzu's Hat from her head to See Her.
"U-um... Are You Okay...? S-Sheriff?" The girl asked in a low Voice then Looked closely at Yuzu.
'She is kind of cute...' She thought and Blinked at her then slowly Tilted her head in Confusion.
"!!!" Yuzu's eyes widened and Face got Reddened Blushy when Something came up in her mind and froze at her place.
'Telk me I am wrong! Please! This young lady... Is this What my Elders told me about?! Oh no! This is it!! T-the Legendary Cowgirl Position!' Yuzu thought with her Wild imagination that made her Heartbeat really loud.
"Um... Hello?" Yuzu couldn't hear the Girl was calling her as Her mind was somewhere else. The girl Sighed softly as She took off Yuzu's Hat from her head and Gently put it on Yuzu's head as Yuzu Blinked.
"W-we Should get up now... People are watching..." The girl said with her small Blushy Face as She put a Strand of hair behind her ear. Yuzu jolted.
Throb~!
"Y-yee-haww..." Yuzu Mumbled and Her Heart connected through the Girl Infront of her.
"What?" She asked. Yuzu Flinched and While Panicking She gently Let the Girl stood up first then got up quickly while non-stop Blushing .
"You are not Hurt, are you Miss?" Yuzu asked with a nervous smile. The girl shook her head.
"No Thank you... Can I get a table for one...?" The girl asked while Looking away with her Blushy cheeks. Yuzu nodded.
"S-sure!" Yuzu said as She showed Her the Table.
"Thank you and sorry about earlier..." The girl said in a low Voice.
"No no! I should be the one who's sorry! I-"
"Excuse me!" Yuzu's eyes slightly narrowed at the Customer who called her. The girl giggled.
"It's fine, You can take their Order first. I'll wait." The girl said. Yuzu nervously Chuckled.
"Well then, Please go through the Menu and call me when you are ready." Yuzu said with a Smile. The girl nodded.
"Mhm." Yuzu with a small smile left towards the customer.
'My Lord, Annie Oakley. I think I've found my Love Ride... At first sight!' Yuzu thought with her knitted eyes and really Blushy Face which she was covering by the Notebook. She was looking at Yuzu like this from behind as She Giggled.
"Have you decided your order yet... Mei?" Yuzu said. The Girl Flinched.
"Huh?" She was Confused.
"O-Oh No, I um... This." Yuzu was slightly Stuttering as She showed that her name was written on one of her books.
"Oh yes, I would like to order... Something that is Recommended by you, Sheriff." Mei said. Yuzu blushed.
"M-my...?" Yuzu said in a low Voice. Mei nodded.
"Yes, Something Sweet." Mei said, Yuzu with her Full focused on the menu but couldn't a Good one either as She was new to this Resturant. But, Something clicked on in her head.
"There's a Dish or something like that... Which is really Sweetly good! Would you like me to bring you that?" Yuzu asked with a Blushy smile. Mei Smiled and nodded.
"Yes, Please do." Mei said.
"Okay I'll bring that right away!" Yuzu said and Quickly went to the kitchen.
"I don't know if it'll Suit your Taste or not but here, Please Enjoy." Yuzu came to Mei's Table with her order.
"Oh my, It looks so good." Mei said as She took of the Sweets and took a Bite of it.
"Is it good?" Yuzu asked with her Curious tone. Mei's eyes slightly opened in Surprise after having the taste.
"And Of course, It Taste delicious! What's is this?" Mei asked with same Curious eyes as Yuzu. Yuzu Exhaled softly in Relief as She smiled at Mei.
"My Special Recommendation, Jalebis!" Yuzu said with a Cheeky smile.
"I was right on your Recommendation. It's really good." Mei said with a small smile which made Yuzu flattered.
"Eh~? I-i am glad hehe~" Yuzu said with a Chuckle.
"Hey! Sheriff! Don't just stick to that Table! Other Customers are waiting too, Y'know!" Matsuri yelled as Yuzu Flinched.
"Ah, Y-yeah okay!" Yuzu said as She glanced at Mei.
"I... Gotta go now-"
"Wait!" Mei stopped Yuzu by Gently gripping on her Sleeve.
"Y-yes?" Yuzu asked. Mei noticed that and quickly retreated her hand.
"Um Since Miss Sheriff Knows my Name... I want to know yours as well." Mei said. Yuzu Blushed and Nodded.
"O-oh, It's Yuzu..." Yuzu said her name as Mei Smiled.
"That White Horse... Is yours right, Yuzu?" Mei asked as That made a Thump inside of Yuzu's Heart.
"Y-yes, She's like my Journey Companion! Her name is Lucy!" Yuzu said.
"Oh Then... After your Shift, can we take a Little Ride with Lucy?" Mei asked, Yuzu Blushed with her Excited eyes.
"Yes! Sure Why not!? I'm gonna Finish my Work as fast as I can!" Yuzu with Fired up expression. Mei Giggled.
"It's alright. Please Take it easy, I'll wait for you." Mei said. Yuzu with a Cheeky smile nodded and quickly went to the Customers. Mei watched Yuzu with a daze while Yuzu was Cheerfully doing her work. After few hours, Yuzu finally got done with her Day as She went to Mei's table.
"I am really sorry I made you wait..." Yuzu got slightly down as the Table was empty. There was small slip and Money under the Menu, She picked it up.
"It was getting late so I left early... I am sorry." Yuzu read the message and mentally sniffled.
"Hahh~" Yuzu Exhaled deeply as She changed her outfit.
"C'mon~ First Day is Always tough." Matsuri said, Yuzu slowly nodded.
"Yeah it really was." Yuzu said in a normal tone.
"You'll get used to it but Still you did really good today." Matsuri said while Cleaning up.
"Thank you I'll do my best tomorrow as well." Yuzu said and Wore her Hat.
"Yep, That's the spirit." Matsuri said, Yuzu walked towards the door.
"Well then, I am off to my Night Petroling. See you tomorrow." Yuzu said.
"Alright, I'll let Senpai know. See you tomorrow, Sheriff!~" Matsuri Said. Yuzu came out from the restaurant and was blankly walking towards her Lucy's way.
'Did I made Her upset by saying something?... Hah today a lot of things happened after all...' Yuzu thought.
"You're finally out." Yuzu's eyes quickly went to the voice's direction and got them Sparkled up after seeing, Mei was standing Besides Lucy while caressing her.
"Eh?! But I thought-"
"I left early because I wanted to give my Book back to the library, I'm sorry for leaving without saying anything." Mei said as She stood Infront of Yuzu. Yuzu exhaled deeply.
"I probably made-!" Mei got slightly surprised when Yuzu suddenly Hugged her.
"Yu-yuzu...?" Mei said with her Blushy cheeks and slowly Frailed her hands to hug Yuzu back. Yuzu slowly Laughed with her Blushy Face.
"I was about to... take the ride alone." Yuzu said as She looked into Mei's eyes.
"Then to prevent that happen... Let's go on a Love Ride... Together." Mei said in a low Voice while looking into Yuzu's eyes as well.
"Eh?! How-" Yuzu couldn't say anything after having Mei's lips on hers.
"Like this... Are you ready?" Mei asked with a small smile. Yuzu with her Sparkled eyes and Blushy Face nodded quickly, Yuzu made Mei sat on Lucy's back First then got on as well.
"I am so happy right now... I might cry..." Yuzu said with a happy Sobbed Face. Mei Giggled.
"What are you saying? Sheriffs don't cry. Shall we go?" Mei asked as Yuzu wrapped her arms around Mei's waist while smiling Cheekily.
"Here we go~ Hold on Tightly!
YEE-HAW!" Yuzu Happily woke Lucy up as She stood up on her back feet as with a loud noise, She Took Yuzu and Mei on a Loving Ride through the Night.

Fin.

-x-
A: Amazing idea by Magdaleno04 To be honest, Western Yuzu is really my Taste! (灬º‿º灬)♡ Thank you!