Deep Sleeper pt2

Matsuri came Home, Totally Soaked in Rain while Groaning.
"Great... Is this Not Enough to ruin my Day more?" Matsuri Mumbled under her Breath, She Shook her head and Took off her Hoodie as She Wiggled her Fox Ears To Splatter around the Remaining Droplets As She went in the At the Doorway and Looked at the Umbrella Besides the Door in the Stand and Furrowed Her Eyebrows slightly as she Sighed Making Disgusted face and Straighten up her Tail While Taking off her Shoes.
"Ugh... My socks are Fucking Flooded... This Feels so Gross!" Matsuri Quickly Threw away her Socks on the Floor and Went Upstairs for a Quick Check as she Opened the Door And Glanced at Harumin Who was Sleeping Peacefully With Slight Drool in the Corner of her mouth. Matsuri Grinned and Swung her Tail as she Tip-toed to her and Smoothly Took out her Phone from her Pocket.
"This is Hella rare... can't let go haha~" She Whispered to herself with Evil Thoughts started to come up in her mind. She Stood in Perfect angle Near Harumin's Face and Got a Shot on her Phone.
"Got Senpai's Sleepy face... Saved." She Saved it Deep down in her Gallery with a Smirk of her Victory. She Let out a Scoff and was about to Get her Clothes and Towel as her Sight fell into a Sticky Note Besides the Harumin's Laptop. She picked it up and it's says:

"Hey Foxy, if you are Home Then Don't You Dare to Wake me up. I am Fucking Tired and Eat some snacks in the Fridge - Me."

Matsuri Sighed with small prace of smile, Looking at Harumin as She Turned around to the Bathroom.
"Whatever, I got What I want. hehe~" Matsuri Giggled as She Went to the Shower. After Few Moments, She Got out Freshly Washed up, Drying her water with her Towel as she Glance at Harumin while Slightly Pink shade on cheeks. She Climbed on the Bed and Quickly Gave a Peck on Harumin's lips and Quickly Slept Besides her, Facing her Back With Racing Heart and Smiled.
"She doesn't notice... Hah, I am gonna Sleep... Tired." Matsuri Mumbled As Without noticing. She Fell Asleep. Somewhere in past midnight, Matsuri Groaned Feeling really cold as her ears pinned down and Curled up with her Tail.
"Mgh...? Why so... Cold?" Matsuri mumbled as she Slowly opened her Eyes and looked at what is so cold, She Gasped when She saw Harumin was Stroking her Erect Penis and was Pulling down Matsuri's Shorts and Panties But She was Still Sleeping while Blushing really Hard.
"What the Fuck is she doing like this? Wait, is she Sleeping?!" Matsuri Quickly got up and Got Closer to Harumin.
"Hey senpai! What are you doing this late? Are you Horny? Oi~~?" Matsuri Said loudly near her and Started Shaking Her, Grabbing her Shoulders But She didn't get any Response, Matsuri let go and Sighed.
"What Should I Do? She is not Waking up at all... is this her Sleep-walking or something?" Matsuri Said to herself as she Suddenly Blushed Seeing How Harumin is Grunting While Jerking off. Matsuri Gulped As she Slowly Got Close to her and Fondled her Boobs.
"Ngh..." Harumin let out a Soft Moan Causing Matsuri Flinched, Her ears Purked up as She quickly backed up for Once But Then Relieved.
"Phew... thiat Scared me... I thought she woke up But I can't control myself Either..." Matsuri Smirked slightly as she Started Stripping her Upper Clothing and Came closer to her and Touched their lips together.
"Mmm~" Matsuri noticed that Harumin is not Opening her lips so She Started Licking them Asking for entrance But Harumin Didn't allow it. Matsuri Furrowed Her Eyebrows.
'Kinda Stubborn huh?' Matsuri thought as she Pulled Down Harumin's Chin and Opened her lips. Matsuri took the Chance and Slipped in her tongue inside, Joined with Harumin's Tongue. Matsuri Brushed her Tail Against Harumin's Penis Making her Flinch. Matsuri's eyes Showing The Love and victory for her But She Gasped in their Kiss when Harumin Held Matsuri's head and Deepened Their Kiss.
'D-did she got Turned on?' Matsuri thought in while Harumin Grabbed Matsuri's waist and Sat her on Her Lap Grinding her Penis in front of her Entrance  Matsuri Blushed deeply but Suddenly her Face got Troubled as she Was unable to breath now.
"Mmbh! Mmmph!" Matsuri Struggled to Pulled away but Harumin's Strength was Greater than hers.
'Fuck! I am gonna Faint by this! G-get off Senpai!' Matsuri Started Punching on Harumin's Shoulder. Harumin's Loosened the Grip in her mouth as Matsuri Quickly pulled away, Panting Very Heavily While Harumin was Perfectly Fine with the same Blush.
"Hah... It felt like I was gonna fucking die..." Matsuri said in between her Breaths and Gasped as Harumin Tightly pinned Matsuri down and Started Biting on her Chest.
"E-Eh?! Hey Senpai! Wait! it Hurts–Ahh!!~" Harumin Quickly inserted her Thing inside of Matsuri Still Leaving Marks as she Started moving inside her.
"Mmhhah~!! Senpai! D-Do it more Gently!~" Matsuri Moaned, ears Pinned down, Gripping on Harumin's back.
"Hngh!..." Harumin Moaned as she Pulled up Matsuri's legs and Continued Slamming inside of her, Slightly started covering in Sweat. Matsuri gasped.
"Hahh~?! Nghahh~! Mmm!" Matsuri Moaned Clenching on the sheets.
'Why this is Happening?! Senpai won't do something this recklessly! So why Today?!' Matsuri got lost in her thoughts but came back when Harumin Roughly Kissed her, Swirling her tongue inside, sealing her Moans. Matsuri gave up on the Thought about doing something to Harumin and Melt in the way as she Wrapped her legs around her waist, Purking up her ears and Wrapped her arms around Harumin's neck as Harumin Started Thrusting faster Hitting her G-spot rapidly.
"Mmmph~! Phwahm!~ Y-yes!~" Matsuri Moaned, Moving her Hips along with her Rhythm, feeling Harumin's Dick all the way inside. Harumin pulled it out and Aggressively Turned around Matsuri as she was laying on her Stomach. Matsuri was Confused at First But Then Moaned Loudly when Harumin Slammed again in her Pussy.
"Ahhh!~F-Fuck! This is too much Senpai!~You Damn Deep Sleeper~!! Matsuri Scolded Harumin in her Moans and Swung her tail. Harumin Grabbed Matsuri's waist and Thrusted in a Row Making Matsuri Arching her back and Rolled back her eyes in pleasure. Harumin let out a Scoff and Slammed to her Deepest Spot and Came inside.
"Mgh!~ Y-you c-cum inside?! Fuck~!" Matsuri Moaned as she Came as Well. Harumin filled her up and Pulled out her Dick. Matsuri Panted Heavily and Turned around Drenched in sweat looking at Harumin with Anger-Loving eyes. Harumin Kissed her again and Slide in Her penis again. Matsuri Whimpered as she Kissed her back and Stroked Harumin's Hair.
"Idiot...!" Matsuri Grumbled With A Defeating smile as they Went in the Session once again. Afterwards, Harumin woke up. Yawning, Stretching her arms in the air with a Small smile.
"Hah... Wow! Yesterday was some good Sleep...? Wait, Why am I Naked?! What the Hell?!" Harumin exclaimed As it Caused Matsuri's ears slowly Twitched as she woke up. Harumin quickly Looked at Matsuri and Her eyes Widened Seeing Matsuri covered in Hickeys Bite Marks. The Bed was Covered in Semen and Sticky Fluid. Clothes were not Nowhere to be Found. Matsuri Glared at Harumin.
"Good Morning Senpai." Anger and Tiredness was in her Voice As Harumin Tried to recall something but Failed.
"Why are we like this?!" Harumin panicky asked. Matsuri Yawned.
"Because of you..." Matsuri Replied. Harumin was still Confused.
"B-But How and Why didn't you stopped me?!" Harumin asked. Matsuri sighed, Swinging her Tail.
"I tried to stop you Countless times... But You were Sleeping and Made me Cum and Came inside me Thirty times in a row without any Rest... Till Fucking Six in the Morning and I am Sleepy as Fuck and My Body is Dead." Matsuri's ears Pinned down as she Spoke Very Bluntly with Serious Expression Glaring and Hissing at Her. Harumin Raised an eyebrow still not get anything but With A Reddened Face.
"But How did you get So God Damn Sleepy Yesterday from when I got  Home? Were you That Tired Yesterday?" Matsuri asked Wobbly getting up and Found her Bra and Panties and Started wearing them.
"Yeah Because I Completed a Document Project Yesterday and Took a Sleeping Pill on the Table And Slept as it is, Because I Know you'd Disturbe me in no cause so I took it Just in case." Harumin Told her Everything. Matsuri's Ear Purked up as she Stopped in between wearing her Bra and Slowly Turned around to Harumin.
"Pills? What Pills?" Matsuri asked. Harumin got slightly sweated as She Gulped.
"Um, T-the one at the table, at your Side... T-The pink ones?" Matsuri Sighed Heavily as she Facepalmed Herself.
"Those Fucking Pills are My Medicines for my Sleep During the Mating Season! You took Them instead of Your Sleeping pills you Boobie Monster!!" Matsuri Yelled Pointing at Her Pills. Harumin understood Everything as she Let out an Awkward Laugh, Scratching her neck.
"S-sorry...?" Harumin said still smiling. Matsuri got Even more Mad as she Purked up her ears and Turned around, going to the Bathroom.
"No Sex for a Fucking Month!" Matsuri Yelled.
"WHAT?! Hey!! Wait! Look, I am Sorry Bra–M-Matsuri!!" Harumin got Shocked as she Followed her in the Bathroom and Apologized many times. Matsuri Forgave her and Did it one more time in the Shower and After that, They Went out for the Mood of ice-cream Together.

Fin.