Personal

Matsuri was playing games with a Winning Smile on her face. Her Mood got Interrupted As she Got a call from her cousin. She Groaned as she picked it up with a Grumpy face.
"The Fuck you want?" Matsuri answered harshly.
"Oh c'mon! Don't be like that, it's not like you are doing something Busy~ Other Than Just Playing Games all Day!" She Said. Matsuri Rolled over her eyes while Putting the Phone near her cheek and Continued playing her Game.
"I am Busy, so Busy right now." Matsuri said.
"You are playing games, Right now." She said.
"That's Why I am Busy, Bitch!" Matsuri Said in Stern Tone. Her Cousin Sighed in Defeat.
"Look Auntie said She appointed a personal Exercise Teacher for your Lazy ass. She'll be Taking your Class Every morning from Tomorrow onwards So be Ready with Everything." She said. Matsuri Paused her game and Put away her gaming Console and Held her Phone with more serious expression.
"A Fucking Exercise Teacher?! B-But I don't need one! I am not That Fucking Lazy!" Matsuri yelled while opposing this Instant Decision.
"I Don't Know about that, Buddy. She told me to tell you so, I did it~" She said. Matsuri Sighed Heavily.
"Hahh! 'Kay fine... What's her Name?" Matsuri asked.
"Taniguchi Harumin" She said.
"Got it, Bye." Matsuri Said Hanging up And Returning to game By Letting out a Scoff.
"Fuck..."

*Ping Pong*

"N-ngh..?" Matsuri Woke up by the Doorbell. She Wobbly went to the Doorway while Yawning. She Opened the Door without opening her eyes.
"I don't... need today's Milk you can go now... Fwah...~" Matsuri Mumbled still Half-asleep.
"Well, Sorry But I am not your Milkman." A Female Voice made Matsuri Wide awake as She Quickly Rubbed her eyes and She saw a Brunette girl in her Yoga outfit with her mat, in a Ponytail, and Wrist bands, along with Her Soft shaped Breasts. Matsuri Eyes Stucked on her View.
'Wow... that's a babe! Thanks Mother!!' Matsuri Shook her head and Clears her throat.
"S-sorry about that... Are you Taniguchi-san?" Matsuri asked Harumin nodded.
"Yep But please Call me Harumin. It's Nice to meet you, Matsuri." Harumin said with a Smile. Matsuri Blushed Slightly and nodded.
"Likewise." She said and got slightly awkward.
"O-Okay, Then Please come inside I'll be there in a moment!" Matsuri Welcomed her as they both Went to the living room. Harumin sat on the Couch as She Slightly Observed Matsuri's House But on the other hand, Matsuri Ran up to the Bathroom and in a Flash Speed, She Washed her up and Went down in her simple Exercise outfit As fast as She could And got Ready with her Stuffs. Harumin and Matsuri Laid their Mats Down.
"First, We are going to the Lungs Exercise. Pay attention to me." Harumin said. Matsuri nodded.
"Yeah!"
'All My Attention are already stuck on You~' Matsuri thought with a small Smirk. Harumin instructed All the Steps regarding to this and Matsuri Did the same on this. They went through some more this types of Exercises As they both sat down in a Comfortable position.
"Okay, We are done with the Warm ups. Now we can start the real Exercises." Harumin said as She Swept away her Sweat drop with her Thumb. Matsuri was Panting slightly and was Getting some red Shades on her cheeks while seeing this Charm of Harumin as She Nodded in a Daze.
'I am gonna Die... This is more harder than the Boss Level.' Matsuri thought with a slow groan.
"Lie down and Put your Hands Besides your head." Harumin said as Matsuri Laid down then Harumin Came infront of her and Held on Matsuri's feet. She Flinched with her Blushy Face.
"Here, Now try to do some belly Crunches." Harumin said making slight Grip on her feet. Matsuri took a deep breath in as She Slowly Tried to get up by putting some Force on her stomach.
"Yes... Just like that. Now Put some more weight on your Chest area." Harumi instructed.
"Urgh!" Matsuri slightly groaned as She got Completely up. She released her Hands while Panting slightly.
'Fuck... I am gonna be so Lame!!'
"T-that was so Hard..." She faintly said. Harumin thought for a moment Then She Held Matsuri's Legs and Thigh tightly. Matsuri Flinched Feeling Harumin's Soft Breasts against her Legs.
'S-so Fucking Soft!' Matsuri mentally gasped.
"Look, I am going to Hold you like this so it'll help You to go easily up and down." Harumin said. Matsuri came back from her thoughts as She Quickly Nodded.
'Gotta do better now!' Matsuri determined as She Slowly but Smoothly Started doing her Crunches While Panting Heavily with her Blushy Face.
"Your doing good." Harumin Praised Her as She Blushed really hard When Matsuri's and her Faces Were so Close in an instant without noticing, only Few inches apart. Matsuri Blushed really hard.
"T-Thanks." Matsuri said in between her pants. Harumin looked away from her eye Contact.
"W-Welcome... Now let's continue. Only few Exercise are remaining for today." Harumin said and got ready with her grip on Matsuri. She Nodded and Started doing her Crunches. They Did Their Exercise according to the list. it was really Refreshing and Sweating moment for both of them. They Finished for today. Matsuri Made Breakfast for Harumin and Her.
"I think you are Quite okay assuming your speed in Exercise." Harumin Said. Matsuri Blushed Slightly.
"So... that means you will not come here anymore?" Matsuri asked with slight upsetness in her voice. Harumin Chuckled.
"No Silly I mean, you need more Potential in your Body... So, I guess I'll come till your body posture Become good as your Mother told me to do." Harumin said with a Smile. Matsuri's face lit up as Her heartbeat races hearing this as She Nodded with a smile. Their Every morning Became Like this, They Enjoyed their limited moment together, That Without their Noticing, Half Month passed fluently. One thing was Bugging Matsuri as She was walking back and forth with Blushy Face.
"Keeping it inside will only delay it." She Mumbled.
'I will Tell her today!' Matsuri determined.

*Ping Pong*

Matsuri Flinched at the Doorbell as She Went to open it and Let Harumin in.
"Be Ready Matsuri! Today is gonna be a Ha–"
"I have something to tell you!"
Matsuri cut her off. Harumin Looked at her With Curious expression.
"Yeah? what is it?" Harumin asked Matsuri looked at her with Flustered face.
"I-I Like you! I really Like you Harumin! Will you be My Girlfriend?!" Matsuri confessed her True feelings for Her. Harumin Blushed really hard and with a Smile She Cupped Matsuri's face and Gave a Sudden Kiss.
"Mmph?!" Matsuri got Confused but Soon Kissed her back. They pulled away while Looking at Each other.
"I was waiting for your Confession, I like you too Matsuri~ and Your Determination." Harumin said while Hugging Matsuri. Matsuri Hugged back with a cute smile.
"Thanks!" Matsuri said with a small prace of smile.
"Also! I'll be your Own Personal Girlfriend Teacher haha~!" Harumin Said. Matsuri Chuckled with her Blushy smile.
"Of Course!" Matsuri said as they Both shared small Giggle with each other and Returned to their Daily Exercise with a Brand New Feelings for Each other.