Usual Place

*Warning: Male Yuzu x Mei*

It was the Time where Everyone were going to their Way to School and Many People Opened their Shops With another Common Day. There was a Small Yet but Soothing Book Store, Near the Flower Shop. The Owner Opened The Curtains of the Window and Set the Flowers on the Pot, Gave them Some Water and Adjust them To the Sunlight Spot. Mei Went in the shop and Flipped the sign Board to Open. She Took a Little Duster and Flopped it around her Books and Shelves She Glanced at The Clock as Mei Sighed.
"It's Still Early... Maybe I should've Slept a little more..." Mei Said to herself Slightly Rubbing her eye in Daze as she Done the Rest of the Dusting and Put the Duster at it's Place and Went out to her Mailbox. She Took out Her Key and Unlock the Box and Took out a Package That Was from Her Parents Out from the Town. She Smiled and Picked it up and was About to go inside But.
"Hey!! Watch out!!" Suddenly A Young Male Voice Alerted Her. She Quickly Turned to that Direction But Got late as A Tall Blonde High school Boy Crashed onto Her. Mei Got angry and Startled.
"W-What are–" Mei was Cut off as He Gently Covered her Mouth.
"I am so Sorry but Can we Hide in your Store for a Moment?!" He asked in a Rush. Mei was really Confused by this But for the Mean time, She agreed as they both got up and Quickly Went inside of the Shop and Lock the Door. They hid under the Counter table. Mei Was getting Curious so She Quickly Turned to His Face to ask the Situation.
"Now Listen! Why did... you..." Mei was about to Yelled at him but She Blushed really hard as Her and His Face were Closed, Few inches apart from a Kiss. The Boy was Blushing like a Mad as well As He tried to Calm.
"L-Look, I will Tell you Everything later But Let's just Sit and Hid Quietly!" He said. They Both Flinched when they Heard a Bang on the Door and Some Men Yelling and Shouting.
"Hey Bastard! I Know You are inside! Come out! You have our Money!!" A man Yelled. Mei didn't Know what to do But When He Tapped Her Shoulder to gain her Attention, He Started Whispering Something into her Ear.
"Um, Please Tell Them off! Please Save me!" He Pleaded. Mei found it really Difficult as she Let out a Heavy Sigh as She Nodded. His Face lit up Mei got up and Opened the Door but Remain Outside.
"What do you want?" Mei asked. Some man came ahead of Her, They Were Couple of School Delinquents Some were Holding Bat and Chains and Some were Holding Alcohol Bottles.
"Where's Yuzuru?" The Man in very front asked.
"Who?" Mei Questioned, The Man Cracked his Knuckles As He spat down.
"The One Who is Hiding inside of This Shop." He said Arrogantly. Mei Somehow Understood the Current Problem, She Noticed That Lots of People were Gathering as well But She Didn't Care about That as she wanted to End it quickly.
"No One is Inside Other than me. So Please Go away, You are wasting my Time." Mei said Sternly. The Man Let out a Scoff of Disbelieve.
"Yeah Sure, You are Just Gonna Lie to us Like we are Fools!? I Know that He is Whimpering inside! We are Just Gonna Take him out by ourselves." He Said with Gusty Face as He Approached To the Door but Mei Blocked it and Looked at Them With her Coldest Glare, That Made them Shiver.
"If I Said There's no one inside Then it's Clear. Don't You Understand?" Mei Used her Cold Tone. The Man Gulped as he heard Some Murmurs in the Crowd Behind As He Grunted.
"Heh! Such a Fucking Hassle! Let's Go! We'll Find Him Some other day!" He Scoffed as They Retreated. The People Also Went to Their Own Business. Mei Went inside Saw, Yuzuru was Standing With Happy-guilty Smile, Scratching His neck He walked towards Mei to Thank her But He Froze at his place when Mei Place her Palm Infront of Him with a Stern Expression. Yuzuru got Confused.
"Eh? U-Um...?" He Faintly Spoke While Sweating Slightly in Fear.
"Explain. Everything. Now." Mei Ordered. Yuzuru Trembled. They Both Sat down in a Suitable Place, Yuzuru Decided to Go First.
"Yeah so uh... The Thing is They are Students at my School, I um, One day I Borrowed Some Money from them But I Forgot to Clear the debt So when I Told them That I need more Time They Refused it and Started Chasing after me... Ahaha..." Yuzuru Finished with an Awkward Laugh.
"How Much Money you Borrowed?" Mei asked. Yuzu Gulped before telling her.
"¥10000... B-but Don't Worry! I will Clear it on my own..." Yuzuru Spoke like a Whisper. Mei Became More Emotionless After Hearing the Price as she Sighed. Yuzuru Avoided eye contact with her But He Look Around the Peacefully and Cute Book Store with amazed eyes And Saw There were Many Types Of Books that Are not easily Available at Any other Shops along with School Books.
"Do you Work Alone Mei-san?" Yuzuru asked As He got to see the Owner's name on the Signboard. Mei Nodded, Yuzuru's Eyes lit up with Happiness.
"Then is it Possible to do Part-time job in this Shop with you?!" Yuzuru asked with Excitement. Mei got a little Troubled as it was so Sudden.
"P-Please give me a Moment." Mei said as she got up and went to her Counter Table And took out some Notebooks.
"Sure!" Yuzuru said, Happily Humming around the Store Looking at the arrangement and The Order they are Placed.
"Okay Since You have School too, So Your Shift Time will Be 3:00pm to 9:00pm. Except Sundays, is this good?" Mei told him his Schedule As she Closed her Notebook.
"Can I Start From today?" Yuzuru asked with Sparkled eyes, Mei sighed.
"As you wish." Mei said Sitting on the Main Chair. Yuzuru Checked the Time and Got Ready with his Bag.
"Thanks Mei-san, Then I'll Meet you at 3!" Yuzuru Said with Cheerful tone As he Pulled the Door to Open but Before going he Made An Eye Contact with Mei.
"Seriously, This Shop is so Beautiful as the Owner! Haha~" He said Before heading out with a Cheerful smile. This Made Mei Blushed really hard As she Tried Her Best to Concentrate on her Book But Failed Remembering his Charm.
"What a Strange Boy..." Mei Mumbled, Returning to her Concept. After time passed, As it Became Noon, Mei was Waiting For someone Beyond her Actions that were making her Figet. She Flinched Hearing the Door opened and Looked at the Cheerfully Blonde with his Cheeky smile.
"I am here, Mei-san!" Yuzuru said as He Entered in the Shop. Mei Nodded, Gave him a Apron with Some Booklist and Boxes of Newly Delivered Books. Yuzuru Took them and Wore the Apron.
"Here, Please Arrange them in that Shelf in that Corner and Call me Once you are done with it. Hope you understand this." Mei instructed. Yuzuru Nodded as he Without wasting any time get to his Work with a Small smile. Mei Was slightly Observing him From Afar Which got Her to smile a little.
'Although, He Looks Stupidly Cute... He is Heartly Doing His Work... That's more than Enough...' Mei thought Peacefully as she Did her Part of Arrangements. Just like this, Yuzuru Came to his Usual Place Everyday and Spent His Time With Mei Happily. That It Smoothly Past Two Months and The Rainy Season Came in their Region. Yuzuru was Coming with his Best Friend, Talking and laughing under their Umbrellas. After Getting to his Part-time job's route, He parted with his Bestie, bid him Goodbye as he walked towards the Path. He Saw a Black Figure was Crouching near the Woods with no Umbrella, Really Soaked up. Yuzuru went to that Person, His eyes Widened as He Saw Mei was Groaning With her Sprained ankle. Yuzuru Dashed to Mei and Firstly Covered her with his Umbrella.
"Mei-san! W-What happened?! H-How did you get your Ankle Hurt?!" Yuzuru asked while Panicking. Mei was Teared up by pain and Was willing to Speak but Loses it. Yuzuru Scoffed as he Took off his Jacket and Covered up Mei and Gave his Umbrella to her. Mei gasped When Yuzuru carried her in Bridal Style.
"Hold onto Me Tight, Mei-san." Yuzuru said Boldly as He Dashed Throughout the Rain to their Shop, Quickly went inside. Yuzuru quickly got some Warm water and A Heater. He Took out Mei's Wet Clothes and Bought some Ice Pack and Bandages. He Took off Mei's foot Wears and Slowly Rubbing the Ice Pack on the Injured area. Mei Flinched, whining in pain. Yuzuru Blew onto that to reduce the Pain.
"You Slipped? B-But what was the Hurry?" Yuzuru asked. When Mei told the Cause of her Injury. Mei Calmed Completely Down as she Wobbly Went to the Counter table and Took out a Slip.
"Because I-I have prepared something for you, Yuzuru..." Mei said showing the Slip to him and Gave to him.
"W-What is it...!" Yuzuru teared up After seeing the ¥10000 as His Salary. He Got up and Looked down at Mei while Sniffiling slightly.
"Y-You Worked Here with your True will... So it's Worth to this. Now, Y-You can Clear Your Debt Yuzuru... And resig–?!" Mei got Cut off as Yuzuru Gave Her a Big Warm Hug Holding her Tightly to his Heart. Mei gasped As Yuzuru Picked her up and Made her sat on the table Still Hugging her.
"Mei-san... Mei You Always have been Thinking That I am Here to Work O-only for the Money and for that Shitty Debt!?" Yuzuru asked while Tears Falling down. Mei got Watery eyes as well as she Covered her mouth, Trying not to Cry. Yuzuru Pulled away Wiping his Tears.
"Mei, You light up my World Just on the Day I first Met you... You are My Silent Sunshine... W-Which is Priceless... So P-Please Be My Only My Sunshine Forever... That's Why I don't want this Money, I Just Want To Spend My life and time With you..." Yuzuru Said with Weak Teary Smile as he Cupped Mei's Face and Gave a Heart Warming Kiss. Yuzuru Pulled away for a Second.
"I Love You Mei." Yuzuru Confessed as He Wiped Mei's Tears as well with his Thumb. Mei Nodded Slowly.
"I-I Love you too... Yuzuru." Mei Replied with a Smile Which Melted Yuzuru's Heart as they Leaned for Another Sweet Kiss. The rain Stopped and Light up the Whole Area with the Bright Sun.
After that, Yuzuru and Mei Started Running their Usual Warm Place Together, Not as Part-time Job Colleagues but as Lovers Happily.

Fin.

———

A: *Requested By: CitrusForever  Thank you for the Idea I Really Like Writing This!
I can't Wait For Other Requests From you Guys! Thank you!(≧▽≦)