Pyromaniac

Couple of Years ago...

This Story is for that One blonde Who was little in her younger Times. She was standing infront of a Covered in Flame Building with her Blank Face as Her hands and Feet were cold, Everything was burning Unbelievingly Bright, She wasn't be able to move because that time, What she witnessed was Bone chilling for her. With her Flooded eyes She Glanced at her Father who was Beyond the Debris, She could only see his hand which was covered in blood and his Broken Bones. Her heartbeat and Breathing rate were unbalance. Body was getting tense, Face was Pale due to fear. The Fire Brigade's Siren was also Muffled into her Ears. She couldn't focus on What or Who was passing through her.
'What is happening...? Why everyone is shouting so much...? What time is it? Is it day or night...?'
"Eh...?" After She spoke weakly, She glanced at her Mother who was suffering Under the same debris with half of her body outside. Little Blonde Flinched when Her Mother looked up at her with trails of blood from her head.
"R-run... Don't... Look back..." Her mother spoke with her trembled voice, Little blonde was Scared and Confused as well as Blinded by the Flashing lights which was trembling in the air.
"Ma-... Mama...!" Little Blonde Jolted after calling for her mother, She felt her hand around her little hand. Her mother exhaled really deeply and looked at her daughter with her weak smile.
"Live for... yourself... Pro-promise me... You'll be... a Strong person..." Her mother said in between of weak faints. Little Blonde Burst out of tears and held her mother's hand with her tiny little hands.
"N-No...! I don't want to leave you! Please!" Little Blonde cried. Her mother slowly shook her head.
"My legs are... Crushed under... the rocks... There is no way for me... But for you, there is... Promise me... Please..." Her mother spoke in her cracked voice. Little Blonde Sobbed and gave a squeeze on her mother's hand and touched her forehead with it and gave a slow nod.
"Yes... I-i promise... I'll be the strongest person..." Little Blonde vowed. Her mother with her Tearful eyes smiled at her and Stroked her daughter's face.
"My dearest daughter... Mama will always look over you....!"
"There're people alive here!" By hearing someone's voice. Her mother looked at her Daughter with her determined face.
"Run! And Don't look back at any Cost!" Her mother said Sternly. Little Blonde got startled.
"Mama...!" Little Blonde could see the Revengeful flames in her mother's eyes. Her mother exhaled, Gritted her teeth and pushed her Daughter away from her.
"Mama!" Little Blonde desparately tried to reached out for her mother.
"Don't come back! Run as fast as you can! Never try to give up... Run away!... Burn Your Heart YUZU!" Her mother Used her Last smile and Breath for the Yearning Yell at her Daughter. Little Blonde cried Loudly and Closed her eyes with the overflowing tears then quickly got up and Rushed Away from That area.
"I am sorry... I am really sorry Mama!"
Bang!
" !" Little Blonde gasped and quickly Turned to her back after the Loud Gunshot.
"!!" Little Blonde's Heart sank after seeing mother's Pool of blood sprayed out from her head. The man who Shot her mother was Laughing along with the Main root of this destruction. Their Boss, Who was wearing a Black suit, Mild Black hair, He removed his black glasses and looked at the little Blonde's dead parents with his arrogant eyes, Her scoffed.
"Nothing to see here, Ash them up." His voice was echoed even in the Burning noise of the building. His Men obayed and Poured two heavy bottles of gasoline around them and with their nasty smirks, They striked the matches.
"Fucking pests!" With that said, He threw the matches in the circle and lit up a Big round of Fire. They all Started to laugh. Their Boss gave out a smirk as well. Little Blonde was looking at this scene from afar and felt the Temperature flew around her. That Scene got pictured in her mind, clear and sharp.