Happy Birthday Yuzu!

*After a Busy day at School, Yuzu managed to Erase her Tiredness and Became Happy as her Friends took her to Harumin's Place for Celebrating her Birthday, Yuzu laughed and Enjoyed her Birthday party. Yuzu Blushed really hard when Matsuri gave Her Manga's Very new Volume along with the New Lasted game of Momoiro Shimai with her Smirk, Yuzu quickly took her to a Corner and Took the Gift with red face.
"Th-Thanks... but not a word to Mei." Yuzu said and Matsuri just gave her an Okay Sign with a Smirk as she Giggled.
"Happy Birthday Yuzu-chan~" They went back to the party with others. Harumin came with a long gift wrapped Box in her hands and Gave it to Yuzu with a Smile
"Here, Happy Birthday Yuzucchi! I hope you'll like it!" Harumin said as Yuzu's Eyes went Sparkled seeing this.
"Wow Harumin Thanks! Can I open it now?" Yuzu asked with an excited tone.
"Yep!" Harumin said with a nod as Yuzu Quickly tore the Wrapping like a Kid and Got really Happy to see a Set of her Favourite Cheetah Brand along with her A-Gamer Heels, Yuzu couldn't stop her Happiness as she playfully Hugged Harumin.
"Waahh! This is so cool I love it very much Harumin! Thank you! You are the Best!" Yuzu said with a Happy face, Harumin laughed and Patted Yuzu's head. After that more of her Friends Gave many things that made her really happy as well. Yuzu celebrated her Birthday full of Joy but one thing was missing in her was, Mei, that she was not there with her, That made her a little bit down.
'She said She will work overtime with the Student Council work... Well I can't help it anyways...' Yuzu thought Matsuri Noticed it as she Gave her can of Redbull to cheer her up, Yuzu smiled and Glug into it. After Sometimes, it was getting late so Some of her friends started retuning home as for Yuzu as well as she was wearing her shoes at the Doorway with Slightly tipsy face, Matsuri came and Whispered into her.
"Mei-san will give you Birthday present too~" Matsuri said as Yuzu Blushed as she smiled.
"I hope so..." Yuzu said Before leaving and With Worry in her Mind She reached home.*

Yuzu: (Came in and looked around as the lights of the Living room were off, There was complete Dark ahead, She was Confused) Eh...? Where's Mei?

(Yuzu put her things on the couch, went to Kitchen while Yawning as her sight went upon a Pink Wrapped Box on the table with a Birthday Card upon it as she went and Opened as a prace of smile formed on her Face and started reading it.)

"My Dear Yuzu Sweetie, I wish you really Happy Birthday! I am really glad that you became my Daughter and Came into my life, but I am really sorry I wasn't there to celebrate your birthday Together with Mei-chan but I promise I will make it Next year, so here's a Small Gift from me and Your Papa! (^▽^) :- Mama ♥"

Yuzu: Aww Mama! That's okay~ Thank you so much I love you~ hehe~ (Yuzu put the Card aside and Opened her Gift and got Filled with Happiness seeing a Brand New Make up kit and Accessories with Lovely pattern as she Smiled to herself but She saw something was written on the Box's Lid as she looked closer to it.)

PS: The Birthday is Really incomplete without a Cake and a Pleasurable Surprise! Right? Have fun to your Room, I love you Sweetie! (⊙ω⊙)

Yuzu: (was Confused and Didn't figured out what's the Surprise? And where's the cake?) ...?

(In between her guessing, a Black Figure Sneeked from her Behind and quickly put a Black Blindfold on Yuzu as she got Startled.)

Yuzu: ?!!? Eh?! What??! Who are you?! A thief!?? (Was panicking and was scared but the person behind her put her Hands on her Shoulder and Breathed on her ear.)

"It's me Yuzu, don't worry let's go to our room."

(Hearing this Made Yuzu extremely relaxed as she Sighed.)

Yuzu: Oh Mei... You scared the hell out of me... hehe~ So what's With this Blindfold? Is the Surprise that big?

Mei: You will see.

(They arrived in their room and Mei silently Locked the Door and Made Yuzu sat on the edge of the bed and saw she was really excited as she stood In front of her.)

Yuzu: So when did you Come back? Have you finished all your Student Council work?

Mei: Yes I did, and Himeko helped me too but Done of that talking, Are you Hungry?

Yuzu: *Nods Happily* Yep! I really am Excited to see What kind of Cake Mama prepared for me~? And you Know today's Birthday party was a real Blast!

Mei: that's good to hear. Well then, I am going to give you your Cake but I will Remove your Blindfold on the right time, okay?

Yuzu: Yep! (As Yuzu was waiting, she heard some Rustling Sounds which made more Curious as she Became Restless, But She Got all Stiff as when Mei Coiled her Hands around Her Neck and Yuzu Could feel Mei's Hot Breathing just in front of Her as she Gulped and Blushed really hard.)
I can't see anything That's Why my Other Senses are active too much... but still I want to see what's happening...
U-um Mei...?

Mei: Be quiet Yuzu...~ Your Gift or Cake is about to Unwrap~ (As Mei's Seductive tone Made Yuzu went really Offensive as she Just gave a Nod, Mei Licked her lips and Stripped herself naked, as she Gave Yuzu a Gentle Push and Plopped her back on the Bed.)

Yuzu: Wha—mmmph?!! (Yuzu felt the Extreme Sweetness on Mei's lips as she Understood that This taste is of Yuzu's favourite cuisine, Mei Started Moving her Lips on Yuzu as Yuzu couldn't help as she Opened her lips and slid out her Tongue touched with Mei's Slick tasty tongue.) Mmmah~ Fwahphm~!

(After few seconds, they pulled away while slightly panting.)

Mei: Did you Blow out the Candels? *Yuzu Nodded* Then tell me What is the Cake's Flavour?

Yuzu: *Smirked With Blushy Face* That was really good... I really love it, My Favourite of all-time, Red Velvet.

(Mei Smirked as she Placed her Breasts on Yuzu's face and Slowly Untied her Blindfold as Yuzu was Silently enjoying Mei's Boobs, Mei Threw away the Blindfold strip and Sat on Yuzu's stomach.)

Mei: Open your eyes Yuzu, Eat your cake. (Yuzu Opened her eyes and Became a Blushy Mess seeing Mei Covered in Yuzu's Red Velvet from Lip to her Special spots, Yuzu got Totally Stunned by this.) Do You like this?

Yuzu: *Gulp* T-This is the Best Birthday Present I could've asked for... So beautiful.. (Mei Smirked as she Moved her Upward and Sat on Yuzu's Face with her Blushy Face as well.)

Mei: C'mon eat up~ (Yuzu Smiled with Reddened Face as she Violently inserted her Tongue inside Slurping really hard on Mei, Mei Flinched and Twitched at this Sudden Push, Yuzu was Eating her up Mei started to Grind her Hips against her Mouth as well as Pussy as she Moaned with a Lustful Smile.)

Mei: Nghhaah~~!! H-Happy B-Birthday aahh!~ Y-Yuzu~!♡

(Yuzu was in Pure Bliss.)

"You are Extremely Delicious... This Whole Cake is Mine~"