Everyone's Taste

*Warning: FUTANARI, Harem*

A: This Oneshot is too long, that's why Read on your own basis.

-X-

The room was silent as the Birds started to Chirping loudly as well as Yuzu's phone who Suddenly vibrates under her pillow.
"!?... Yeah yeah, I'm up..." Yuzu groaned and took out her phone from under the pillow and turned off the Alarm and Sighed.
"I wanna sleep more..."
"Yuzu! Get up Now! Or The Steak is mine!" Ume Yelled as Yuzu's eyes widened open as She jumped on the bed and Huffed.
"No! Please! I'm Hella Up!" Yuzu shouted back as She ran into the bathroom and got cleaned up and Dressed up in her uniform quickly as She Dashed to the Dining room and Met up with Ume on the table with the Steak breakfast for Yuzu, in front of her with a Cheeky smile as Yuzu Chuckled.
"Morning Sweetie~" Ume said as Yuzu smiled and sat with Ume and started to Slice her piece as She stuffed her mouth.
"Mowning mama!" Yuzu said as Ume laughed.
"Geez Slow down, you're gonna get choke." Ume said with a Smile as She wiped out the food on Yuzu's cheeks as Yuzu ate her breakfast.
"I'm heading out Mama! Take care at your Work." Yuzu said as She waved at Ume who with a Smile waved back to Yuzu.
"Thanks Sweetie, Have a nice day~" Ume said as Yuzu left as in Yuzu's walk, she Arrived at the Subway Station.
"Hngh!~ The weather is just so my type...~ Haha!" Yuzu Stretched out her arms in the air as She stood there as While waiting for the Train, Yuzu started playing some games for the meantime as Her train arrived.
"Hah, Finally." Yuzu put in her phone as She was about to step in but before going in Yuzu felt a little pressured behind her.
'Eh...?' Yuzu Peeked at her Back over her shoulder and Saw her Trembling timid Senior as Yuzu sighed.
"What~ it's just you, Glasses-senpai! hehe~ Good morning." Yuzu greeted Maruta as She got more Nervous and Nodded slowly.
"G-G-Good morning..." Maruta Stuttered.
'Wow She's super Nervous... Guess She's still in that moment where I nearly choked her on the stage for Busting Amamiya... Hah...' Yuzu mentally sighed as She with a Smile gestures Maruta to go first as Maruta Nodded and quickly stepped in the train as Yuzu got in as well, as for their way to school Yuzu was standing in front of Maruta holding the bag as She was blankly staring down at Maruta who was sitting in front of Yuzu.
'Glasses-senpai kinda have long and shiny eyelashes that's nice...!' Yuzu Flinched when Maruta caught her stare with her nervous face.
"W... W-What is it...?" Maruta asked in a low Voice as Yuzu Chuckled slowly.
"U-um, I was wondering about your Shiny and smooth hair hehe~ You really took care of them, don't you Senpai?" Yuzu asked with a small smile as Maruta blushed really hard as She stole eye contact with Yuzu as Yuzu slightly blushed after realising what she said and looked away as well.
'Ahh Shit! You Dumbass! Said without thinking! Now She'll think I'm a Creep...' Yuzu sighed as their stop arrived and Maruta without saying anything Ran out of the Train and went to her way, there was Yuzu who slowly got off of the train while groaning.
"Hah... I really messed up didn't I? I just wanna be friends with you Glasses-senpai..." Yuzu mumbled with a Sobbed Face as She sighed and started walking at her way as well.
"Good Morning Yuzu-senpai~!"
"!" Yuzu quickly turned to the voice of this Cheerfulness who called her as She Smiled brightly after seeing her cute Junior who was running towards her.
"Ah! Morning Nene!" Yuzu said as Nene stopped besides Yuzu and smiled brightly at her.
"How are You, Yuzu-senpai?" Nene asked as Yuzu started Sniffling as Nene got Surprised by this.
"Eh?!" Nene Flinched as Yuzu quickly Hugged her.
"I was useless till now! Thanks for the cute smile for yours, I'm all better!" Yuzu said as Nene slightly blushed and with a Chuckle she patted Yuzu's head.
"There There, Yuzu-senpai~ Don't worry, You're gonna be more happy after meeting Harumin-senpai." Nene said as Yuzu gently let go off her and Chuckled.
"Hehe~ You're right! let's go!" Yuzu said as they both arrived at the school gate.
"Halt! Okogi Yuzu!" A Shrill command of Himeko made Yuzu froze at her place.
"Eh?! But why?! What did I do this time Momokino-san?!" Yuzu asked as Himeko before talking with Yuzu, Glared at Nene.
"Eii!" Nene Flinched after receiving the glare from Himeko as Nene walked in with other girls as She glanced back at Yuzu with teary eyes.
"Please Survive!" Yuzu understood Nene's lipsing as Yuzu gulped with slight sweat as Himeko was glaring up at Yuzu.
"You tell me! Just how many times do I have to clear myself that This type of Uniform is not allowed!" Himeko Yelled drawing attention of other girls who were passing by Yuzu.
"Eh!? A-Ah... U-um that..." Yuzu was in big tangle as Himeko do warns Yuzu everyday, Yuzu let out an Awkward Laugh.
'But it always slipped out of my mind! What should I do?! Save me!' Yuzu cried from the inside.
"Yes Yes, That's enough bullying my Precious Yuzucchi." Yuzu with a bright face Looked at her side and got her life-saver.
"Harumin!" Yuzu said with Sparkly eyes as Harumin Smirked and stood beside Yuzu.
"What?! I am not Bullying anyone! This student just need to Discipline herself and Not—"
"Okay Okay, Yuzucchi, You will wear proper uniform from Tomorrow onwards right?" Harumin asked Yuzu in her monotone as Yuzu with a serious face Nodded.
"Yes, I will!" Yuzu said loudly.
"That's it! Let's go soldier! other students are also in the line!" Harumin said loudly in a Stern voice as Himeko was Confused.
"Yes Sir!" Yuzu said as they both went to their class way, Leaving Himeko speechless.
"Wha-? Hah?! Hey! You can't get away from me Tomorrow!" Himeko Yelled from behind as Yuzu and Harumin Burst out of laughing.
"Ahahahahaha! That was so awesome! Thanks Harumin!" Yuzu said while Laughing as Harumin wiped the tear off from her eye, Harumin was Still laughing.
"Hahaha! Yeah it really was! But damn you really have to wear the uniform properly, Vice-prez is going overboard day after day Hahaha!" Harumin said as they Both entered to their classroom.
"Yep! Got it in my head..."