Peek

Yuzu was a Simple High School Girl. Who was living her Life Smoothly. Not yet, When Someone Special Caught Her Attention of All the Time. Yuzu Sighed and Went to the Window.
'I wonder if she's Here...' Yuzu thought And Quietly Opened Her Curtain to Peek on something. Her Eyes Widened and She Blushed really hard as She saw Her Strange yet Beautiful Neighbour Named Aihara Mei. Who always Stay in Her Undies Roaming around the House and Mostly infront of her Window, Where She can Easily See the Person who always Peek on Her.
"G-God.... Why do She always Walk around like this? Why don't She Put on the Curtains at her Windows...?" Yuzu Mumbled as She Got Startled When She made Eye Contact with Mei. Yuzu quickly Hid Besides her Window.
"Yuzu~Are You there?" Mei asked. Her Voice was so Pleasant That Yuzu didn't Stop Blushing While Covering Her Mouth. She Didn't dare to go back in there as She Quietly Plopped on her Bed.
'It's Been a Week Since She Moved Here... I thought She was a High school Girl When we First Met 'Cuz She Looks so Young and Beautiful But I was Wrong about That... Because she is a Office Lady, She Works near the Station of the City Mall.' Yuzu Recalled her First Meeting with Mei and Blushed.
'She Probably Think That I am a Pervert Who Likes to Peek at People's House... But What Should I do...?' Yuzu Thought Helplessly.
"I-I Love her..." She Mumbled Before Drifting into Sleep. One day, She was Coming back from school, She Stopped in her Mid-way when she Saw Mei was standing at the Entrance of her House. Mei Spotted Yuzu and Walked towards her. Yuzu Controlled Herself from getting Panick as She Stayed Still at her place.
"Good Thing You are already Here, Yuzu." Mei said Calmly.
"W-Why is that?" Yuzu asked.
'Did She Caught me Peeking at her?!' She Thought with Flustered Face.
"I just came back from your House To Give some Boxes of Fresh Oranges to your Mother that I got from my Parents and I thought It would be Good to Have You in my House For some Tea as a Thanks for Helping me With my Laggage that Day." Mei said with a Sweet smile at Yuzu as She Blushed.
"O-oh is That so... Don't Worry about that, it was not a Big deal after all." Yuzu said while Scratching her neck in slight Embarrassment. Mei came Closer and Linked Arms with her, Yuzu Panicked.
"No, You Have to Come with me and Your Coming right now. I already told Your Mother." Mei said while She was Dragging Yuzu along with her.
"Eh?!" Yuzu exclaimed and Went With her. Yuzu was looking around her Room Which was so Tidy and Clean.
"Her Room Smells so Good..." Yuzu Mumbled as she Flinched Hearing the Door Open. Her eyes Widened as She saw Mei was Coming with A tray of Tea in Her Mature Undies. Yuzu lost her Words after seeing this Beauty Closely. Mei sat Down Besides Yuzu while Clinging onto Her. Yuzu Could felt her Big soft breast touching her arm.
"Here is your tea." Mei said While Putting right amount of Sugar and Place it infront of Yuzu.
"Y-Yes T-Thank you..." Yuzu said But her hands were Trembling as She took a sip and Placed it down again.
"U-Um, Why don't you put Curtains on your Windows...? P-people can see you like that..." Yuzu said with Blushy Face. Mei Smirked and Got on her Lap. Yuzu became a Blushy Mess. She Didn't Understand the Situation.
"I didn't Put them Not for People to See me Like this... It's For You." Mei said as She Cupped Yuzu's Face and Kissed Her. Yuzu's eyes Widened with red Tomato face.
'She K-Knew From the very Start?!' Mei Pulled away Looking at Blushy Messed up Yuzu.
"I Always Knew That You Always Peek at me and I Like it..." Mei Said while unclipping Her Bra and Putting Trail of Kisses on Yuzu's Neck.
"Mgh...~" Yuzu let out a Soft Moan. Mei Looked at Her and Sealed her Lips with hers. Yuzu Was Enjoying This Warm Moment With Mei. They Both Coiled eachother Body together While Sharing the Warmth And Crossed a Loving Line with Eachother.
'She is so Sweet I am Melting With Her...' Yuzu Slowly Woke Up. She saw Her and Mei Being Naked while Hugging Eachother with Love. Yuzu Smiled while looking at Cute Sleepy face of Mei. Yuzu Leaned to her Cheek and Gave a Peck Before returning to Sleep.
"Yeah, I am Back from School and It was so Tiring today." Yuzu said with Small smile as She was Talking on the Phone With Mei.
"Oh is That so well You did Your Best Today as well." Mei Replied Happily.
'It's Strange... She Don't invite me to Her house Ever since we Started Dating and She put Curtains on Her Window too...' Yuzu Thought.
"Hey Mei, D-Do You Love me?" Yuzu asked. Mei was silent for a moment.
"Yuzu come and Peek at the Window." Is All Mei Said Before She Hung up. Yuzu was Confused but She Went to Her Window Shoved aside Her Curtains. Her eyes Widened and Blushed Extremely Hard and Smiled brightly When She saw Mei Wrote.

"I Do"

Using Her warm Breath on the Window and Was Smiling at Yuzu as well While Covering Herself with the Curtains.

Fin.