All in Head

*Warning: Futanari*

It was a simple and daily night for everyone and for our Blonde as well, as Yuzu was on her night Motorcycle ride and was about head to her Once in a week relax time place, Her Usual bar.
"Hahhh fuck... Is it still open?" Yuzu sighed and stand her bike and removed her helmet and Smirked hearing the Muffled Boost Sounds from the Bar.
"Sounds like, Yeah~" Yuzu mumbled as She Zipped down her leather Black jacket and put away her glasses and went to her way.
"One Vodka Shot, Please." Yuzu ordered as She got her drink, Yuzu put the glass edge on her lips and enjoyed the taste as She felt it, Yuzu was wondering her eyes here and there as she mentally sighed and rolled her eyes.
"Tsk... Dudes and chicks fucks and Dance that's all... Hahh how do I pass my time...?" Yuzu was bored while Clanking the ice in her drink as She found a different figure throughout the crowd, The Black haired gem was shining beyond the disco lights as it got Yuzu's eyes got Sparkled too as She Gulped and narrowed her eyes on The Girl with a slight Blushy Face and Smirk on as That's Where it begins.
'Hahh Fuck... Now I can't take my eyes off of you...' Yuzu thought as she licked her lips and Rubbed her thumb on the Shot Glass as She stuck her eyes on That Girl.
'All I know it that... right now, all of my attention is on you... You're mesmerizing... Captivating even...' Yuzu thought as She saw the Girl was dancing with a boy on the beat as the girl got her eyes synced with Yuzu's as Yuzu mentally Smirked and took a sip again.
'Or Maybe... Some other reason... Fuck, maybe it's just because of the alcohol...' Yuzu was looking right into her Purple eyes even from the distance, The Girl didn't waste it either as She just passed a Smile to Yuzu as She Smirked and Trailed her eyes down to that girl's backless dress and bare legs.
'The Slender form of a Woman who's not far from where I am...' Yuzu smiled mentally and felt a slight tingle in her crotch as her cheeks went a little Pinky as she sighed.
'In this Place, Filled with The Shitty Voice of temptation...' Yuzu was Blissing inside as She rest her arm on the counter table and Fixed set her eyes on The Girl's unavoidable body and took her sip again.
'Even though I am drinking... I am thirsty... Thirsty for those thin soft... Plump lips of yours...' The Girl took a glass of brandy and took it near her lips as Yuzu smiled and looked at her curved and blossom round Hips as Yuzu was getting on the peak.
'The alluring fame... Just begging to be touched...' Yuzu sighed and went to her breast who were going up and down along with her breathing.
'In this moment... My only thought is how I must have you...' The girl was swaying and moving her body along with the music.
'Your Every movement... arousing my interest and completely trapping my Gaze... I can't change the direction...'
"Hm?" Yuzu saw that the boy near the Girl was leaning onto her ear and whispered something that the Girl and the Boy looked at Yuzu who was still there with the Shot Glass and with Straight gaze at her, The Girl Smiled as she turned to Yuzu.
'Oh?' The Girl Smiled with a certain Charm and looked at Yuzu with eyes of something that made Yuzu's member twitching inside.
'Maybe... She isn't...? But then again, The fucking gaze...' The crowed was sure getting hyped up as the music went more louder that broke Yuzu's link from That Girl a little as she groaned.
"..." But got it back when She saw the Girl was coming towards Yuzu with her curved moves and Besides her, the Boy was just there smirking with a glass of brandy, Finally the link got stronger when The Girl Came in front of Yuzu and Directly looked into her Eyes with a Smirk as Yuzu tried to be kinda Emotionless for the time being, Yuzu was really Confused seeing the lights and sparkle at the same time.
"...!?" Yuzu went slightly off guard as The Girl came right besides her and swayed her hair and bought her face close to Yuzu's ear, Yuzu didn't move an inch.
"Um... I'm sorry to bother you." The girl's voice just deep drunk like those of the alcohol as She smiled.
"But, would you be so kind as to tell me... Where the restroom is?" The Girl asked as if She looked over Yuzu's stare or something more inside just by That, Yuzu smiled mentally and turned to Girl and Smirked.
"Your First time here, Huh? I'll show you the way." Yuzu said as She put down her Shot Glass and as She Smiled.
"Ah... Thank you very much." Both of them went out of the dancing area by Shoving the crowd and made it to the Women's restroom as Yuzu let the Girl enter First and closed the door with a Smirk.
"Thank you again." The Girl said as She turned to Yuzu and Smirked.
"Are you this Kind to all the girls?" The Girl asked with a light Blush.