Strangers to Lovers pt2

Mei woke up getting the sun rays on her eyes as she slowly opened them and saw the blur image of her room.
"Mgh..." Mei got up and rubbed her eyes gently and stretched out her arms, Mei glanced at her near and saw her Phone got vibrates ones, Mei Stared at her Phone for a second then grabbed it up and saw two text from her Loving person which got her smile slowly.

<Hey~ Good morning Sleepy beauty! Today's your Important day! But these Shitty office works Gonna Break my shoulders but Don't worry I'll be There on time as I promised to.>
<Oh and tell your dad we'll be going out for awhile and it'll take quite a time haha! See ya there!>

Mei Smiled and Giggled after reading these text messages as she sighed.
"Good Grief... Silly." Mei mumbled as She glanced at the clock and got up from her bed and went to the bathroom as she got washed up and started to wearing her school Dress as She was looking at the flowers That was sent by Yuzu from afar from this town but Mei was happy that after two years She will finally able to see Yuzu again as She got ready in her uniform and went out of her room and met up with het father in the living room who was having breakfast around with his Men as Sho glanced at Mei and smiled.
"Good morning my Dear sweetheart, Will you eat with me or at the cafeteria?" Sho asked as Mei didn't said anything just sighed and Went the Dinning table as she sat her spot making Sho happy.
"This is unusual hahaha!" Sho laughed as He received a Glare from Mei as He closed his mouth.
"Make it quick or I'll be late for the Graduation preparation." Mei said in her monotone as Sho Nodded.
"Also, I'll be going out with Someone after the Graduation so I won't be here for awhile that's why I don't need any of your Men around me." Mei said in her slight Stern voice as Sho thought for an instant as He smiled with a nod and signalled his Chef to prepare the Breakfast, After having Mei's choice breakfast, She Went out with a small smile in her Heart as She saw the School gate was decorated with rose petals and everyone was putting up the chairs in the Auditorium as Mei met up with Himeko.
"Good morning, Mei-Mei! it's about time we go and discuss the work with the Juniors." Himeko said with a Smile as Mei Nodded as they both went to the student council office and started their metting about passing over the Responsibility to the junior members as After the meeting, The parents started to fill the auditorium one by one, it was full as Third year students were sitting near the Stage and the Graduation ceremony began.
"As the Chairman of this Academy, I am glad that our Students are successfully stepping upon their future by Graduating from our Academy, I would like to call them for giving out the certificates." The Chairman spoke and started Giving out the certificates to the students by calling them one by one as Himeko got hers as She was coming down from the Stage and smiled at Mei with slight teary eyes as Mei Nodded at her before getting called next.
"Aihara Mei, The Responsible Student Council President for her past years, Please come on the Stage." Mei got up with a still posture with a serious expression as The juniors started to dribble down their tears with admiration and sadness.
"Yes!" Mei spoke with a flow as She walked up to the stage and stood In front of the Chairman as He faced the certificate towards Mei as Mei Frailed her hand and grasped upon it while taking it Mei got slight softened by seeing the Chairman's smile with an Honest motive.
"I am proud of you, Mei." He spoke in a whisper as Mei Nodded.
"Thank you grandfather." Mei said as She took the Certificate and turned to the Audience and Was about to Bow in respect but Mei's eyes opened in Surprise spotting someone in the Middle of the audience that caught her Off guard as She Blushed seeing Yuzu right at her eye Spot as Yuzu was Smiling at her in her Shirt and pants while her suit was on her lap as she Started to wave at her, Mei inhaled with flutter.
'Seriously you...' Mei thought as She Bowed down and get down from the Stage with a small smile, After the ceremony ended, The Juniors started to bid farewell to their Seniors while crying.
"Aihara-senpai! Please don't leave us!"
"Senpai! we don't want you to go!"
"Please stay with us!"
"P-Please don't cry... I'll leave the student council in your hands, Hope you will maintain the school." Mei said to her juniors with a gentle tone as They agreed on this as During this Mei saw the glimpse of Yuzu at the Gateway resting by the wall in her phone as Mei smiled and talked out with her juniors.
"Take care all of you, I have to go now." Mei said as her Juniors bid farewell to her as Mei walked to the gateway and stood In front of Yuzu, looking up at her.
"They must really love you." Yuzu said Keeping in her phone as She looked down at Mei who was having a small smile.
"I can't deny that, by the way Where's Taniguchi-san? Didn't she come along?" Mei asked as Yuzu Chuckled.
"Why? Am I not enough for you?" Yuzu asked with a Smirk Making Mei Blushed as She looked away.
"I-i was just asking." Mei said as Yuzu laughed as She slowly bent down and gave a Peck on Mei's lips and slightly surprised her.
"W-wha—"
"Harumin's Busy with a small bratty problem but leave that aside, are you ready to go on a trip?" Yuzu asked in a low Voice as Mei looked at her with her Blushy Face.
"T-trip? But you said we'll be going out only for awhile." Mei Said as Yuzu Chuckled.
"This could be more than awhile hehe~" Yuzu said as She held Mei's Hand and took her to the parking lot unlocking her Blue Mitsubishi Lancer.
"S-since when did you get a car?" Mei asked as Yuzu looked at her with a Cheeky smile.
"Let's say, I got this on the occasion of my Promotion, Now get in and get Changed I got you some clothes." Yuzu said Opening the door as Mei saw some bags of Mei's Likely cloth Brand as She blushed.
"R-right here?" Mei asked, Yuzu Nodded.
"Don't worry the Car windows can't let the outsiders to see in" Yuzu said with a wink at Mei as She blushed and nodded as Mei get in the car as Yuzu was waiting outside while looking through her phone, Yuzu Heard a Knock on the car's window as She Bent down.
"I'm done." Mei said in her Frailed voice, Yuzu Nodded.
"Good!" Yuzu said as She walked to the Driver's side as She get in and got Stunned by Seeing Mei's in her Choice of dress which was a dark purple one piece with stockings as Yuzu Blushed really hard and Gulped.
"M-man, you look really awesome, Mei, did you like the dress?" Yuzu asked with a Cheeky smile as Mei Blushed and nodded.
"Yes, It's good, I love it." Mei said as Yuzu smiled with her Blushy Face as She chuckled.
"I'm glad hehe~" Yuzu said as She started the car and drove out of the School while Humming.
"How's your Shoulders? You said you had a hard time with office work." Mei asked as Yuzu Hummed.
"Yeah~ But Meeting up with you after such a long time my pain went Away~ Well then, Where do you wanna go fir—!?" As When Yuzu was talking She felt hand on her thigh and one hand around her neck as Yuzu gulped
"U-um you see... I'm driving T-This could be dangerous, Mei..." Yuzu said with a Blushy chuckle as Mei Giggled.
"Two years... I wanted to see you... To touch you like this... Last time do you remember what promise we made?" Mei said into Yuzu's ear with a flow sound as Yuzu was focused on the road with Blushy Face as She tried to remember.
"T-that was..." Yuzu said with a Frailed voice as Mei Giggled and gave a Peck on Yuzu's lips.
"Let me help you with that...~ on the day when you were leaving you clearly know that I said..."