Love Scratch

*Warning: Futanari*

The dusk hit the town. There was this person, a grown up woman, with her rose milk colored fur and deep blue eyed cat with a troublesome expression, though her cat was clearly grumpy. "...Hey, Matsuri, Cheer up!" As if this would work, she said to her cat in a casual frank manner.

"..." Unexpectedly, Her cat gave her a glare while coming down from the sofa.

"Look, Here's your Treats!" With the trick to lure her cat. The owner just sighed, "Ah..." When her kitty turned her back on her. 'I Found Matsuri Five years ago, a discarded kitten. Now, She's Completely one of my family...' "Uh, this is going to be tough again tomorrow..." She was defeated silently as she said with an awkward smile. 'She's... Quite a moody girl.' Thought the troubled owner while seeing her kitten sitting in a loaf on the couch.

The Next evening, Somewhere in the middle of a busy district. "Taniguchi-san~! Are you going home already?" Lady asked, who seems to be a colleague of the owner's company, tugging her arm around her arm to make her stay at an after-work party for a little bit longer. "Let's go to another Bar! Another Bar!" She insisted with a hype in her voice that the owner wasn't having it.

"Uh, No... I, Actually, My cat... is waiting at home." The genuine reason with a repellent smile.

"Wow! You have a cat?! Can I come see it sometime? Pretty Please~" Who can have that much energy for wanting to see a Cat? That's what the owner's expression was saying.

She nodded, "Uh, Yeah. Sure."

*Clack!*

"Hah... I'm Home. Matsuri." The exhausted owner sighed all out her tiredness while in spite of seeing her beloved at the doorway like usual. "...Huh? Matsuri?" She came inside, quizzed by not having the sight of her cat. After taking off her coat, she went to her bedroom, near her wardrobe while glancing here and there for the glimpse of that mischievous creature, she changed into her night lower and t-shirt. '... She's not here either...' She sighed but then blinked after catching the tail of her mittens near her closet. "Hey! Matsuri... Where were you...?"

"... You're late, aren't you?"

"Whoa!?!" She was startled at Matsuri's sudden comment.

"... Matsuri has been... Waiting for you all this time..." She in a cold shrill voice while glaring at her owner, with a twitch of her ear, said to her. "Such a cruel owner."

'Oh right, Can't believe I myself forgot about this... Matsuri is not just any cat. She's a Bakeneko... in other words, a cat shape-shifting spirit.' "!... That... Well, uh-Uwahh!?"

*Thud!*

After getting a surprise attack from Matsuri, the owner lost her balance and fell down on the bed. "That... Hurts...!" She Groaned. The furball sat on her stomach like she owned the owner instead, a throne she didn't want to be taken.

"...It's all your fault, you know...!?"

"How-"

"You Stink. To think you've brought home the scent of another woman... Tch!" Her owner was lucky at the moment, despite the anger of Matsuri, she hadn't taken out her claws while she was on top of her stomach, evily looking down at her. "...Master. How many times do I have to tell you? Don't come home smelling of other females. Matsuri...told you that, right?" With a small tilt of her head, she stated. The owner gulped.

'What's more... She's a Yandere Bakeneko.' "No... Umm..." She was meddled to find a solution. "You see, Matsuri-san... there are reasons for this..."