The Royal Way

*Warning: Futanari*

The Morning Came up in the Aihara Kingdom. The Beautiful Black Haired Young Princess in her Glimmering and Shiny Gown, Silver with Scarlet Blue Gems in the Tiara on her Head, Was standing In her Luxurious room, While Looking at her People who were working hard for the Prosperity of the Entire country through the top Window. Mei smiled softly as She looked at time then went towards the Doorway with a small smile.
'The Sweetest thing that I do in between of my whole Busy Schedule.' Mei thought as She came outside of her room and Walked towards the front yard, Where her Leisure time was awaiting for her.
"Oh My... Everytime I look at this, Beautiful and Magnificent as always." Mei Said to herself as She saw the gloriously Big Flower Bed right in front of her eyes.
"Oh! Princess Mei, are you present here? I was looking around the Palace for you." Mei Was about to step into her peaceful time but Got interrupted by her elder maid, Who came behind her and called her out.
"... What is it, Lana?" Mei with her slightly unpleasant expression looked at her maid as She sighed.
"Today is the Day of Finally setting up your Engagement. The Guests are about to arrive in ten minutes." Lana said while Looking at her watch on her wrist. Mei looked at her Flower bed with pitiful eyes then She slowly turned to Lana.
"What if I decline just now?" Mei Asked in her Stern voice. Lana got surprised as She with her worried expression, put her hand on her mouth.
"My dear princess, I am afraid that you absolutely can't." Lana said with her Trembled up wordings.
"Why is that? Haven't I denied all the relationships that have come for me so many times till now. So what is the problem here?" Mei Asked as her tone got Filled with her Stern Curiosity.
"There is, This time your Fiancè to be is The Daughter of the King's... Your Father's Childhood Friend, Who is the current General of Their Army." Lana said in her serious tone as this got Mei a Heavy Sigh.
"Where was his Childhood Friend after all this time...? It's no Use. I shall talk to Father by myself." Mei said in her monotone.
"I don't Think Your Father will listen to you this time... My Princess." The Old maid said in slight upsetness.
"You can't be serious, He never threw my words away." Mei said. Lana shook her head and Sighed.
"He ordered all the Servants to decorate the Whole Palace for your Wedding."
"!?" Mei's eyes opened in Surprise when Lana mentioned that.
"Did he Tell you about the wedding?" Mei asked while Walking towards Lana with her serious expression. Lana got startled by this.
"N-No... I am sorry but I have no idea about that. He said, They'll be fixing the Date in the meeting time only." Lana said.
"I've heard enough. I'll go and Talk to him." Mei said and after closing her Garden gate, She went towards the Main hall, which was the Centre of the palace. Mei Got her Confused expression as She saw the servants were really Onto Decorating the Palace from its Corner to Corner.
"He didn't Even bother to discuss it with me?" Mei mumbled with an unbelievable Tone as She spotted her Father, The King was talking to the Minister.
"I have to end this... Somehow." Mei inhaled softly as She walked to the King and Drew His attention.
"Father, We need to talk-"
"Haha! How is my Lovely daughter doing? But First tell me, Do you like these?" The King asked. Mei was troubled by Her Father's expression.
"Uh... um," Mei was looking for answers as She ran her eyes around the decorations but Unfortunately, None of that interested her even a little bit.
'What do I say? It's Super lifeless...' Mei thought Awkwardly as She cleared her throat and Nodded.
"Yes, It's Fine." Mei Replied bluntly.
"Oh don't be like that, After the Finishing touch you'll say it's Just 'Spectacularly Amazing' Won't you?" King was trying to grow the excitement in Me But... He failed. As Mei Couldn't be more Emotionless than She already was.
"Let's keep this Apart Father and Please Listen to me-"
"My Goodness Gracious! This looks so Fantastic!"
"Huh?" Mei quickly turned to that Loud voices Direction and Saw The apparent Looking King of the Nearby Country. He was a tall man with Dark mild Blonde hair, Forest green eyes, A war scar on his left Cheek along with His stiff posture.
"Oh! Yukio! My Pal!" The King's Face Lit up with Joy after Seeing his Childhood Friend as well as Mei's Father-in-law. She saw both the Kings Hugged each other and Laughed.
"My Man Sho, How are you doing?" Yukio asked with his Cheeky smile.
'Great... Everything is just so Messed up. Now nobody will listen to me at all...' Mei Sighed and gave a small Bow to Yukio.
"As I can see, Your Daughter has grown up to be a Gorgeous Woman." Yukio said.
'Excuse you.' Mei was Slowly getting irritated from the inside but her Expression didn't show it.
"Of course She's my daughter after all, She took after me." Sho said.
"Mei, you probably have forgotten him, He is soon going to become Part of our Family, Meet My best friend. Okogi Yukio." Sho introduced him to her.
"It's a Pleasant surprise to Meet you." Mei greeted him as He nodded.
"Hopefully You will come to like my Daughter as She was Only waiting for you all this time." Yukio said.
"I-i hope so too..."
'Hopefully your Daughter doesn't turn out to be some kind of dunce.' Mei said with her Business smile and Turned to the Gateway as She sought for her Appearance.
"Hey Yuzu! Come in quickly." Yukio called out to his Daughter as Soon a Tall figure came through the way while wearing the Navy uniform. When She came close to them, Mei vanquished the thought for the meantime and with less interest looked at her face.
"This is My Daughter, Okogi Yuzu. Current General of our Navy force." Yukio said, Yuzu took off her hat then She bowed a little as She gently smiled at Violet.
"Hello, Mr. Aihara. Pleasure to meet you." Yuzu said in her Respectful tone while Shaking hands with him.
"Haha! It's Father for you, My young Daughter." Sho said with his laugh. Yuzu chuckled and trailed her eyes on Mei which got her mesmerized by her beauty. She Blushed lightly and Took step closer to her.
"It's finally Good to see you as In my honor, You are even more Beautiful in person, Princess Mei." Yuzu said like a Fine Gentleman as She Frailed her hand around Mei's hands Before giving a sweet kiss on it.
"... L-likewise... Princess Yuzu..." Mei said in a Whisper and her Words Trembled up, Yuzu looked down at her and noticed Mei's Blushy red face.
'Oh. My. Holy Goodness... She is not to mention extremely handsome... She is going to be my Wife?!... This isn't real... It's not me Falling over this woman at the very First sight! B-but...' Mei's head was becoming a sort of mess as She stopped at her place until Yuzu noticed that and decided to wave in front of her eyes.
"Are you alright there?" Yuzu asked with her concerned tone, waking Mei up from her Daydreams as She blinked twice and nodded, then only for a moment, She Stared at Her.
'Oh no... Why can't I take my eyes off her?... This tight squeeze inside my heart is telling me otherwise... I can't...' Mei felt her loud heart beat as if it's going to Burst out of her Chest. Mei exhaled softly With her Blushy Face and Shook her head.
"Y-yes... it's nothing." Mei tried to gain her posture but Soon after getting eye contact with Yuzu's emerald eyes to her Crystal Amethyst eyes, Her Face Only knows How to go Scarlet red.
"Let's take a seat over there." Sho said and Gestured them towards the big sofa. Mei sat with her father and Yuzu with hers.
"The formality is over, Shall we discuss the wedding or let's put the engagement first?-"
"Please put the Wedding first!"
"..."
Mei quickly realised her instant and unknown action just now, She mentally gasped and reclaimed her posture.
"P-please excuse my rudeness..."
"Hahaha! Mei, it's my first time seeing you so eager, none other than about your own Wedding! If my lovely daughter wants that then Let the wedding come first." Sho said, Yukio chuckled.
"Well, It's decided. What day and date should be good?" He asked.
"Oh I have already Marked that, The wedding will be held on the night of the Full Moon. Which is the following Saturday." Sho said.
"Perfect. Hey Yuzu, Do you and Mei agree?" Yukio asked. Yuzu nodded.
"No problem at all... Princess Mei, Do You?" Yuzu asked as She Flinched and Slowly nodded.
"Me too." Mei said in a low Voice and couldn't look into her eyes.
'What should I do...? My heart won't stop Beating...' Mei blushed and pierced Yuzu in her Eyes, Mind and Heart.
'This is not just love... I-i am Obsessed with This woman... With Yuzu.' Mei in her deep Desire, She glared at Yuzu from the corner of her eye as The thought of Making her hers was developing fastly.
'I Should ask Lana for some help as well...' Mei thought and Gave out a small smile.
"Father, Can me and General Yuzu go for a tea time at The Balcony?" Mei asked, Sho was looking at her with his slightly different eyes then He slowly nodded.
"Sure, Why not? Now when the bride wants to talk to her groom then No one is stopping you both." Sho said with a Laugh. Both Mei and Yuzu went to the Balcony and enjoyed the View along with the Refreshing tea.
"That's a really warm flavor." Yuzu said while taking a sip of her tea.
"The Ingredients are Fresh Hubs." Mei said in her monotone.
"So Princess Mei-"
"Mei."
"Huh?" Yuzu got a little confused.
"Please Just Call Me Mei. We are going to be the next King and Queen Once our Kingdoms will Colloid." Mei said. Yuzu nodded.
"Yes... Well To be honest, I am really Looking forward to our Relationship together as Wife and Wife also." Yuzu said with his Charming smile as She rubbed gently at her nape in Slight Shyness.
"Oh... O-of course, Me too..." Mei said in a low Voice as She was a Blushy mess as Her hands were Trembling while holding the cup of tea. Her eyes looked at Yuzu with her Desirefull intentions.
"Oh, I remembered Something-... Huh? I-i feel kind of heavy...?" Yuzu suddenly started to groan as Her vision of Mei in front of her got Blurry.
'It's Happening...' Mei Thought and Looked at Yuzu who slowly lost her Consciousness and laid her head on the Table.
"Hah... Thank you, Lana." Mei put her cup down with a sigh as Lana with her troubled face, Nodded.
"Yes, My Princess." Lana said as She was part of Mei's small plan for making Yuzu unconscious.
'I am sorry Yuzu... I just can't get it together anymore... I want you.' Mei looked at her and slowly smiled with her Flushed red face. Her Heart beat echoed inside of her.