I'll come back

Yuzu sighed as she looked at the dark greyish Sky as the sun rays were coming up with her tired eyes as she Sighed and Smiled slightly.
"Hahh finally... Hngh! Fuck I am still Sleepy!" Yuzu groaned loudly as she was holding a Cup of Coffee with her ruffly hair as she Yawned and Slowly took the Sip of her coffee as she got the Hotness on her tip of her tongue which ringed her inner parts and Soul as she Flinched lighty and smiled as she licked her lips and nodded to herself.
"Hm! Now this is called a sleep-cutter, So good~" Yuzu said with a sigh along with it, Yuzu was wondering around her eyes and got that sight of hers fell into someone really unfamiliar to her as she got slight Dazed on the Scene Where right in front of her Veranda there was a long Black haired Girl, Who was drying her hair in her bathroom and was wearing towel-wrap around her with her still dripping long hair strand as Looking at this Yuzu Smirked to herself and mentally Chuckled.
"Heh~ What a Gorgeous morning~, New neighbour? Lucky." Yuzu mumbled.
'Oh! Shoot!' Yuzu got Startled when meeting Eyes with the woman In front of her as she gave out light shades of pink from her cheeks, The Girl just blinked on Yuzu just for an instant as she gave out a small smile before closing the Window Infront of Yuzu, Yuzu was taking time to understand things just happened as she smiled with light Blushy Face and Giggled.
"Not that bad, I guess?...—oh damn Fuck!! I am late!" Yuzu got fazed as she saw the Time of her Shop opening was delayed as she quickly Gulped down the Coffee and Dashed to the Bathroom and did a quick shower for her as she took out her all time favourite Apron and Shirt and pants as she was doing her hair to her ponytail as she quickly wore her clothes as she was at the Doorway wearing her shoes and opened her door to got out on another Bright day but before that something added up, Again What made Yuzu dazed was the same charm from her Veranda, Her new neighbour.
"Ah, Good morning Okogi-san, Nice to meet you, I just Shifted here yesterday and want to know about this area, I hope we can get along, I am Aihara Mei." Mei greeted Yuzu as she gave out a small smile, Yuzu Blushed as she gave out slightly pink Cheeks and nodded.
"O-oh I see! I am Yuzu, Nice to meet you too hehe~" Yuzu said with a small laugh while Scratching her Neck as Mei Smiled and took her hands with a Flower basket and a Bottle of Wine as Yuzu got slightly fazed at this as She got her eyes widened mentally in surprise.
"Here, A small gift from me." Mei said in a calm manner, Yuzu smiled Cheekily.
"Wow! Can't believe you're gifting me Wine from my Own shop hehe thank you~" Yuzu said as Frailed her hand to take the basket but Yuzu Blushed when My Mei gently grabbed her hand in the way as she was looking directly into her eyes, Yuzu Blushed.
"U-um... What's Wrong?" Yuzu asked in a low voice as their faces were getting close to each other as Mei Giggled and brought her lips close to Yuzu's, Yuzu close her eyes on her own as she Gulped.
"Did you enjoy the view?" Yuzu got her Heartbeat raced up when she Heard the soothing Whisper into her ear.
"Y-yes...!! I-i mean! I am sorry it wasn't on purpose!" Yuzu said in slight Guilty tone, Mei let out a small Laugh as she retreated from Yuzu.
"Don't worry I was just teasing you perhaps... Because I maybe don't mind being watched by you~" These words made Yuzu's Face Blushed as she smiled looking away as she nodded.
"Well, I should be going now, You have to open Your shop too, right? I'll see you around... Yuzu." Mei said as she waved bye to Yuzu with her smile as Yuzu Waved back in a daze.
'Her touch was really...' Yuzu was smiling in her thoughts as she Striked back to Earth and gasped as she with her fast Speed went to the down to street and Huffed to her shop and sighed having made it in time, But her heart was still racing not From the running but strongly because of earlier as She chuckled to herself and unlocked the Shop's Door as it rang her welcoming bell as She put the plate to open and wore her Apron and started with her day, in the noon Many Customers came to Yuzu's Shop as they talked and laughed about Stuffs as it was like her daily time.
"We'll be waiting for your new Brandy, Yuzu make it Strong enough for us haha!" Yuzu's monthly Favourite customer was viewing the next arrivals of Yuzu's drink list as she Laughed as well as Yuzu.
"Yeah yeah, Umi-san~ All you do is tasting my Drinks and rate them for your excuses don't you?" Yuzu said jokingly as Wiped the wine glasses carefully, Umi gulped her Drink as she Laughed.
"What else I've got?! Haha! Your drinks are the Best!" Umi said as she poured another Bottle, Yuzu was kinda pouty with this as placed the glass on it's and turned to Umi with Blanked face as she Sighed.
"Now now, don't dri—"