No Other Choice pt2

Yuzu was getting ready in her new outfit and was doing her hair infront of the Mirror while Humming and slowly swaying her hips moves from left to right with a smile as She Chuckled to herself, it was Saturday and noon, so on the day off Mei was Peacefully reading her book as She sighed and slowly place a really small Glance on Yuzu.
"Going somewhere?" Mei asked in her monotone as Yuzu Hummed and turned at her with a smile.
"Yep! I've made plans with Harumin today." Yuzu said in a happy tone as Mei slowly Tilted her head.
"Where?" Mei asked.
"To Shopping...?" Yuzu said with a slight Confusion in her voice as Mei closed her book and walked up to Yuzu and slowly wrapped her arms around Yuzu's neck as She exhaled softly.
"Is it just my imagination or Nowadays you are Hanging out with Taniguchi-san more often?" Mei asked with a serious Tone as Yuzu chuckled and wrapped her arms around Mei's waist and looked into her eyes with a Smirk.
"Probably both." Yuzu said with a small grin as Mei didn't react to this but She did when Yuzu gave her a Kiss and unwrapped her hand from Mei and put her phone in her bag.
"And Don't overthink it Mei, you know it very clearly Harumin is my Best Friend so it's really okay." Yuzu Said as Mei sighed and blushed slightly and nodded.
"C-can I come too?" Mei asked in a low Voice as Yuzu Stopped her packing for an instant as She sighed with a blanked eyes as She slowly looked at Mei with a small smile as she shook her head.
"Even if you come with us you'll only get out of circle 'Cause you don't really get the shopping things, Do you Mei?" Yuzu in her monotone with a Smile as She completed her packing and took her bag on her shoulder as Mei sighed in defeat and nodded.
"You're right... Take care." Mei Said in a down tone as Yuzu exhaled softly and gave Mei a quick and warm hug.
"I'm sorry but We'll go on a date together for sure, Okay?" Yuzu said, Mei Smiled and nodded, Yuzu let go Off of Mei and went to the doorway.
"I'll be Back by six, If you wanna eat something there's plenty in fridge." Yuzu said with a smile as Mei Nodded.
"Got it." Mei said as Yuzu gave a Small nod then with a Cheeky smile Yuzu left the house with a small wave at Mei as Mei stood for Seconds then Sighed and went Back to her room.
"I don't understand why are you coming with me." Harumin said as She was arms linked with Matsuri besides her as She was blowing out her chewing gum and glanced up at Harumin.
"Seriously? You're asking me that?" Matsuri asked as Harumin rolled her eyes and sighed.
"Yes I did." Harumin said in her monotone as Matsuri Grinned as She giggled.
"Cuz I'm your girlfriend, Jerk Ahaha!" Matsuri said with a laugh as Harumin just exhaled with a blanked reaction but her face Brightened up after seeing Yuzu was running to way while waving from distant, Harumin Smiled but Matsuri was quite observing this as She didn't say anything.
"Hahh! Sorry I'm late! Hehe oh hey Matsuri, Didn't expect you though." Yuzu said with a Cheeky smile at Matsuri as She Giggled.
"Senpai told me that she's going out with Yuzu-chan so I thought I should join too~" Matsuri said with a grin as Yuzu laughed with an Awkward smile while Scratching her Neck.
"Where's your girl, Yuzu-chan?" Matsuri asked.
"Mei's home, Reading her precious book, Why?" Yuzu Said as Harumin Grabbed Yuzu with her collar made her look at her with excitement filled eyes.
"Yuzucchi! This is fucking rare!" Harumin said as Yuzu blushed slightly and Gulped.
"W-What!?" Yuzu asked as Harumin with a big smile took out her phone and showed the biggest sale on the limited edition rose Heels as Yuzu got the sparkling eyes as well.
"Oh Hell Damn! That's what I was waiting for the whole week! Let's go right away Harumin!" Yuzu said with a cheerful tone as They both laughed.

*Cough!*

They both stopped laughing After hearing the silent tone from Matsuri besides them with a blanked face as they let out an Awkward Laugh.
"Hahaha sorry~ Let's go Brat." Harumin said as Matsuri sighed.
"I think I'll pass." Matsuri said as they both looked at her then at each other.
"But why? Did you find other Things to do?" Yuzu asked as Harumin was staring at Matsuri with expected eyes as Matsuri Smirked.
"Looks like it~ Okay then, Have Fun~" Matsuri Said as She put up her headphones and started chewing her gum while going on her way with a grin, Harumin sighed.
"It's upto her now, let's get going Yuzucchi." Harumin said and slowly linked her arm with Yuzu as She nodded.
"'Kay~" They both went on the opposite side while talking and laughing and didn't notice that Matsuri was standing behind the pole with a Smirk.
'Play time With Mei-san~'
"Hey Yuzucchi, looks like we're here." Harumin Said as they were coming Down from the second floor at the Cloth section of the Mall.
"Yep! Now let's find that freaking awesome Sale!" Yuzu said and started to walk there as Harumin was walking behind her as She inhaled softly and Grasped upon Yuzu's hand, Yuzu felt it and turned to see her as Yuzu slightly got surprised after seeing Harumin's Blushy Face as Yuzu slowly got hers too.
"What's Wrong? H-harumin?" Yuzu asked in a low Voice as Harumin giggled.
"I just wanna hold your hand." Harumin said as Yuzu Smiled with a nod.
"Hehe Sure." Yuzu said as They started to explore the section with their Laugh and entered at Sale store and Happily got their desired things as they went to a cafe for a break.
"Hahh~ That was really awesome!" Yuzu said as Harumin Laughed.
"Haha! yeah totally! That bitch was trying to snatch my heels First but I didn't let that happen!" Harumin said with a Smirk while sipping her juice as Yuzu chuckled with a Cheeky smile as Yuzu's glance went to her favorite brand store and saw the new placed top outfit and slowly got her eyes Sparkled.
"Want that?" Harumin said getting Yuzu's glance at her with her fast nods and Harumin Laughed, After finishing their drinks they went to that store and choose Yuzu's liking outfit as they one by one tried the outfit and finally Yuzu got what she wanted as She took That went to the changing room.
"I'm gonna try it!" Yuzu said with a cheerful tone as Harumin Nodded, While changing, Yuzu removed her black jeans and pulled up the new jeans and removed her top as while pulling down the outfit something felt off to Yuzu as stopped for an instant.
"Eh? Hng!... Oh fuck... It's stuck..." Yuzu groaned as She sighed.
"I hate it..." Yuzu Mumbled as She struggled to get it down but didn't able to as She turned to the door side.
"H-Hey... Harumin...?" Yuzu called Harumin out.
"Hm? Done changing?" Harumin asked as she Heard Yuzu's groan.
"Harumin... Um the dress is kinda stuck... help me." Yuzu said in slight teary tone.
"Oh..." Harumin Mumbled then glanced at her left and right to make sure no one's there as She Slightly Smirked.
"Fine then, I'm coming in." Harumin said with her Blushy cheeks and quickly went it and saw Yuzu was in her bra with her Blushy Face as well.
"I see, that's pretty bad~" Harumin said as she went to her and held the cloth to Pulled it down as after some efforts Harumin managed to fit Yuzu in the dress as Yuzu exhaled.
"Thanks Harumin I thought I was gonna Stuck Forever!" Yuzu said with a laugh but Harumin didn't say anything as She was Blushing there and looking at Yuzu as Yuzu got the reason why Harumin was Blushing so much as Yuzu took a step backward.
"W-we can't... We're in public..." Yuzu mumbled as Harumin Smirked and took a step forward to Yuzu and slowly held her face while looking into her eyes.
"We're safe, if we keep quiet..." Harumin Whispered and pressed her lips against Yuzu's wet lips.
"Mph...~" Yuzu let out a moan and Kissed her Back, Harumin couldn't wait around as She slipped her tongue in between Yuzu's lips as Yuzu did the same Wrapping her tongue around with Harumin's as She started to Suck on Yuzu's tongue.
"Mgh~! Hamph!~" Yuzu wrapped her arms around Harumin's Waist as Harumin pressed her body with Yuzu.
"Mmm~! Mhamph!~"
"Are you sure this is going to work?" Mei asked as She had Matsuri in her house Roaming around on the couch as Matsuri Grinned.
"Yeah, That's because We are suspecting on Them at the same Moment which is definitely not a fucking coincidence according to me." Matsuri said as Mei crossed her arms and sighed.
"I get you but Yuzu said they are just really good friends, aren't we digging too deep?" Mei asked in her monotone as Matsuri sighed.
"That's why you don't know~ Nowadays Best friends would fuck each other for pleasure and all." Matsuri said laying on the couch as Mei came in front of her glaring at her.
"What makes you say that? I trust Yuzu, she'd never do that." Mei Said as Matsuri passed the glare back and Smirked.
"Cause I think they're not getting our perfect love and attention they wanted maybe~ like Right now, if I had the chance I would fuck you too but too bad My heart and body has been taken by Senpai~" Matsuri said getting up from the couch.
"That's not bad, it's fortune for me as I don't have any interest in you in the first place." Mei said in her Stern tone Making Matsuri laughed as she turned to her.
"What's so Funny?" Mei asked as Matsuri muffled laugh at her.
"Mei-san you're too amusing hahaha!" Matsuri said as Mei looked away.
"I'll take that as a compliment." Mei said in a stern voice as Matsuri Grinned and looked at the clock as it was few minutes away from Six.
"Alright, They'll be here at anytime, We should get going." Matsuri said as Mei with a Doubtful Expression Nodded.