Class Rep! pt2

Yuzu was in the School's canteen Standing Infront of a Vending machine and took her Chocolate Milk Can as she took a sip of it. Her Friends came to her.
"Yuzu, He is in the Storeroom let's go!" A girl said. Yuzu Smirked.
"Yeah let's go!" They all went to the School's Storeroom, Went inside Yuzu switched on the Lights and Saw a Man who was Her Homeroom teacher was all tied up in a Rope with Cuffed hands and His mouth was Gagged up.
"Heh~ So you two Made him like this huh? That's pretty good for his Fucking Punishment." Yuzu Said with a Grin as she went infront of the teacher and Stepped on his Crouch. The Teacher Squirm and Struggled to get out but failed, The Girls started Laughing at this so was Yuzu as she Grind Harder on his Penis.
"Haha! This is so much fun to watch!" Yuzu was Enjoying her time but Then The School's Mic started and It Announced:

"Okogi Yuzuko From Class 1-A. Please come to the Chemistry Lab... I repeat, Okogi Yuzuko From Class 1-A. Please come to the Chemistry Lab."

The Mic turned off.
"Oi Yuzu! They are calling for you!" The Girl said.
"Hah? But Why?" Yuzu asked.
"How would we Know?! Just try not to get in any Trouble." The Other Girl said Yuzu Shrugged.
"Then You two Enjoy with this Mutt I'll be back maybe? Haha!" Yuzu said With a Grin before Kicking His Penis one last time as She went out of the Storeroom and Walked towards the Chemistry Lab. Yuzu opened the Gate.
"Hello? Is there Anyone who called me?" Yuzu said Entering inside. She Scratched her neck in Confusion.
"Tch! Such a waste of Time!" Yuzu mumbled, decided to return back.
"Where do you think you are going?" Mei said quietly.
"Whoa! What the?! C-class rep... Why are you here? You scared me..." Yuzu asked. Mei Locked the Door and came Close to Yuzu.
"Why you asked? I am the one who made that announcement for you." Mei said. Sternly Yuzu Blushed really hard at this.
"Then W-What do you want from me...?" Yuzu asked, backing up.
"You were Fooling around with the Teacher and your Slutty Friends just now am I right?" Mei said as a small prace of smirk formed on her face Yuzu got pale slightly.
'S-She was watching me again!'
"I Can exp–mmmph!!" Mei Didn't Listen as she Shut Yuzu's mouth up Pulling her Closer Grabbing Yuzu's ass.
"MMM!!" Yuzu wanted to get out but she failed, Mei Swirled her tongue around with Hers. Yuzu could feel Mei's Hard Erection down to her stomach.
"Mmmah!~ Pwah..." They pulled away.
"You don't need to explain anything... it's Time for Your Punishment." Mei said, Unzipping her skirt and Pulled down her Panties Revealing her Hard Boner. Yuzu Gulped With Blushy Face. Mei sat down on the chair Slightly stroking her Penis with her Index finger.
"Come here." Mei ordered. Yuzu Followed her as well as she Knelt down Facing Mei's Penis.
"Lick it." Mei said Sternly. Yuzu started licking Mei's Tip and then her whole thing. Yuzu Took it Down to her throat and Stroked it with her tongue inside of her mouth.
"Mgh!~" Mei Moaned as she Felt her Slippery tongue. Mei Pushed Yuzu's head as it went Further inside of her mouth.
"Mmm~!" Yuzu Moaned slightly Feeling the Test of Mei's Cum.
"Mmm~ Y-yeah Just like that!~" Mei's Face got more Frustrated as she Gave a Sudden Push to Yuzu's head. This Surprised Yuzu as she Teared up slightly. Mei Huffed feeling this Sensation as she Came inside of her Throat. Mei Pulled out. Yuzu Choked out some of Mei's cum.
"W-warn me First..." Yuzu said in between her pants. Mei Grabbed Yuzu and Slammed Her on the Chair, Removing her Skirt Along with her Panties.
"H-Hey! W-wait! Someone will Come here! It's still Break time!" Yuzu Yelled in very low Voice. Mei come close to her ear and Whispered.
"It's Locked." Before She Slammed her Dick inside.
"Ahhh!~ Nghm~!" Yuzu Moaned Loudly but she quickly covered her mouth with her Hands.
"How... Mgh! Many times I have to... Tell you... Mgh! Y-you are dating me now... So S-Stop doing stuff with that F-Fucker..." Mei said, Thrusting Harder and Faster inside. Yuzu was a Blushing Mess.
"I-ahhn!~ am S-sorry Mei~ I-i will stop doing this~!" Yuzu said in between her Moans. Mei Pulled Yuzu's face and Duged her tongue inside While Moving her Hips faster Hitting her G-spot.
"Mmmph~!" They Moaned inside of their Kiss. They pulled away. Mei grabbed Yuzu's ass and Slammed insanely Harder inside. Yuzu could feel the Deep slam inside of her walls.
"F-Fuck!~ I am going to Cum!~" Mei moaned as she picked up her pace.
"M-Me too M-Mei ahhh!~" Yuzu Flinched as Her Walls clenched onto her Penis. Mei Flinched at this Sensation As she Thrusted Harder.
"You are... Mine Yuzu mmm~!" Mei Moaned as she Came inside so was Yuzu.
"Y-yes! I-i am O-only Yours M-Mei~! Aahhn!~" Yuzu Moaned and came along with Mei. They both Wobbly got up and fixed themselves up.

*Ding Dong*

Yuzu Jumped at the school bell As she Massage her legs as they were totally sore because of Mei's Deed.
"G-Geez Mei... You Should take it easy!" Yuzu Complaint. Mei Smirked as she lend her Shoulder to Yuzu.
"Don't Worry, it was a Worthy Punishment for you and Reward for me, Yuzu." Mei said Sharing a Sweet Kiss with Yuzu.
"I couldn't even get to finish my Chocolate Milk..." Yuzu Groaned. Mei Internally Chuckled.
"Thanks for the meal." Mei mumbled as they Both went to their Class.

Fin.