Hot N Cute

At Nighttime, I was still working, everyone does. As for my occupation, I'm nothing but a simple Boss less secretary in a very well-known company which is famous for its branded clothes, "Beams", A Japanese clothing company with over millions of customers per respective month. "Hah... such a hectic day, I just want to go home and see my favorite drama..." This was nothing new, I always do overtime on behalf of other employees,

"Ah! Kayo-san! Thanks a lot for today as well! I'll make sure to treat you for it!" Said one of my grateful juniors, who left the office with a bright and satisfied smile. I smiled back and nodded.

"It's alright, Good work today." I said in a soft tone. To be honest, I'm always jealous of my co-workers who are a level or two below me. They get to go and stay as they please... But I? I simply can't do that. Yes, I know it should've been the opposite where seniors can do anything without anyone's consent except for supervisors itself. Since I'm a maid with no master, I am responsible for completing half of the work on behalf of my juniors on my weekdays, and on my weekends, I have to do my work which is basically calculating everyone's stats. "If Only I could find a Boss... I would only focus on my work. That'd be nice and pretty deliberate." I sighed at my poor life as I was sitting alone in my and my about-to-be Boss's cabin, I placed my hand on my face and then glanced down at the paperwork.

"I have to complete it by tonight, even if I slack off I'll only make more piles of burden for me... Ugh! I want to go home so badly..."

*Ding!*

"?" My eyes quickly traced at my computer screen as soon I heard the mail notification. "From the president?" As for being a professional, It didn't take me long enough to read the mail. "!!" With a silent surprise, I jumped off my chair and unwantedly started to have a self walking race in a round. I was acting strangely because I couldn't believe my eyes after reading that email. "Are you being serious right now? This can't be true... I must be dreaming! I have to pinch myself!!" 

*Pinch!*

"Tch-OW! It hurts! Hah...! So it's not a dream! The New Boss is arriving... finally... I'll not be a maiden anymore!? Okay, that was weird But still! After 5 months... My wait is over! The New Boss is arriving next week! Haha!" I screamed like a fangirl with sparkly eyes and continued giggling like a creep. I took deep breaths and quickly sat down to continue my remaining work with the blasting energy in my mind and heart. 

After a few days, I was continuously glancing at the clock, center of the office. When the mail struck me, I told every employee the very next day. I can't believe my own heart, how loud it was beating out of my chest. 'Calm down Maruta... Do the 4-7-8 rule! Shh...' While I was doing some stuff to calm myself down, I heard rustling around the office. 

"Kayo-san! Th-the New Boss is here!" 

"!!" My whole Body stunned as I heard the elevator ding from my left as it was enough to make my body still. 'Oh gosh... I don't know what our new boss will be like... I'm getting so Nervous! Why do I feel like that isn't my new boss but my new spouse! I really need to calm down!' 

*Tap!*

"Pleasure to meet you."

"..." That certainly caught me in a big daze when I heard A Very Matured and Husky woman's voice, cold and heavy yet very soothing and relaxing to hear. I was still too excited to See My new Boss. "Oh?" By seeing the reactions of others, my deep curiosity grew larger as I gulped and quickly turned to my left but,

*Pmfh!*

It was like I was surrounded by a big and comfy but dark void. I quickly adjusted my glasses after bumping into that tall figure. I thought that it might be Sanamoto-san, our tall and sporty colleague. "I-i'm sorry, I didn't mean to—"