I can't Endure it pt2

*Warning: SM*

Mei opened her eyes and Rubbed them before rolling to her sides on her bed.
"Mm...?" Mei found no one was by her side as She sighed.
" !" But after Remembering something as She quickly got up and Felt her body was kind of Light, So She looked down to her as She was rolled up in her Blanket. Mei found that She was in her Panties and one single White Shirt on her pbody.
"Wh-why?..." Mei Mumbled.
Ka-chak!
Mei quickly turned to Door Opening Sound and Found Yuzu in her Black shirt and Loose Pants, Hair let down and with a small Smirk on her lips.
"Oh~ Good morning, Sleeping beauty." Yuzu said and Came with a Tray of Morning breakfast for Mei.
"Y-Yuzu... Where am I?" Mei asked in her frail voice. Yuzu Chuckled.
"Hm~ Hm~ Mei, My darling. Do you remember What happened that Day at School's Empty classroom?" Yuzu asked closing the door and slowly set the Table on Mei's Lap and Put the Breakfast tray on it.
"Wh... What are you talking about? Empty classroom...!" Right after few seconds, The Memory came through in Mei's head as Her eyes got widened and her hands started to tremble.

"Mei seems To Have chosen this Life~ Fufu~"
"Ahhnhah!~~!!"

Mei Gasped as She remembered What happened back then and Got her heart beat fast.
"N-No... It can't be... H-Himeko saw us...?" Mei said with a Trembling voice, Yuzu stared at her and Smiled before leaning towards her face as She went to Mei's ear.
"Mei~ Do not worry, it's Been a whole week since that Happened." Yuzu whispered, Mei Trembled as She Frailed her Hands on Yuzu's back and Gripped on her Shirt.
"Eh...?"
"That day, when Vice president went to upon us... She actually Saw and Hear us loud and clear." Yuzu said in her monotone with a small smile. Mei Trembled more. Yuzu Exhaled.
"But It's okay, It's already settled down." Yuzu said. Mei gulped lightly.
"H-How...?" Mei asked.
"You can say That... I erased her Memories..." Yuzu said with her slightly dark eyes at Mei.
"And After that, I told vice President to keep her mouth shut and Got your Transfer Certificate from the Chairman... without any Force." Yuzu said and Chuckled a bit.
"Hah... I-i was Unconscious... F-for a whole week...?" Mei asked while Stuttering, Yuzu made a small sad face and Wrapped her arms around Mei and Stroked her head.
"Shh... No you weren't, I was just Giving you my High dose of Sleeping these days, that's all..." Yuzu said and Gently pulled away to look at Mei's expression which Got Yuzu all Blushy and Shivering. Yuzu Smirked by looking at Mei's Tearful eyes and Trembling Body.
"B-But why did you do this?! What Happened to Himeko?!" Mei asked in her Trembled voice with slight anger in it. Yuzu let out a small laugh.
"I was kinda Damn Sure that Vice president will open her mouth someday so I couldn't Risk your Special 'Reputation' Among your Juniors and Seniors, So we just ran away from there, I bought this Apartment for us only." Yuzu said while Cutting the Sandwiches into it's Halves.
"Y-you can't just went and Do it without my consent! What about Mother!? And The Chairman?!" Mei asked in her Yell as Yuzu Sighed with a small Tongue click.
"God... you still care about others, Even though you are with me..." Yuzu said and Opened the plate and Pour orange Juice in the glass and placed the Sandwiches as Yuzu made a Love symbol with the drops of Sauce. Yuzu took the Glass and Frailed it to Mei's Lips.
"It's okay... Worry all you want, You'll be with me from now onwards... Forever, I will make you forget about other People." Yuzu Said as She Took a fine Sip of Her Juice and Gently held Mei's chin and Pushed her lips onto Mei's lips.
"Mphm~!" Mei Flinched and Slightly Blushed as She held on Yuzu's arms, Yuzu gave Mei the sweet flow of Juice and Mei slowly Gulped it down.
'What's Gotten into you...?! Yuzu, You weren't like this before...' Mei thought as a small drops of tears started to drippling down from Mei's eyes through her cheek. Yuzu Licked Mei's Lips before pulling away, She took one drop of her tear and Licked it with her Blushy Face.
"How was it?" Yuzu asked with a smile. Mei nodded.
"I-It's sweet..." Mei said as She sighed, Yuzu fed her breakfast and Talk about some stuffs with her, like about her New School, The new city that they have been shifted to.
"I am not that bad That I will Block your Studies, You will go to the New school without me, I'll drop you there with my Bike." Yuzu said with a sweet smile, Mei was still feeling really uneasy as Mei Trembled with Hesitation.
"I-i don't want to go... I want to back there... T-to my Academy." Mei said in a low Voice, Yuzu was about to take the plates and glass back to the Kitchen as She stopped at her way and Turned to Mei with a Smile.
"Hm? You wanna go back? Why? Aren't you happy here with me?" Yuzu asked in her Blunt tone. Mei looked at her and Slowly shook her head.
"N-No, I mean... Mother might be really worried about us... There are alot of work at the Student Council Office too... I can't just simply leave them behind." Mei said with Hesitation. Yuzu Chuckled.
"Oh... I see that's How it is..." Yuzu said and stood Infront of Mei looking down at her still with her smile. Mei nodded.
"Y-yes, So that's why let's go bac-"
Smash!
" !!" Mei got startled really hard as Yuzu Threw the plate on the wall and it got shattered to it's Pieces. Mei got really scared by this after seeing How Yuzu was Huffing in her anger as She got close to her face.
"Y-yuzu-"
Crack!
"Ah!" Mei screamed lightly in fear after Yuzu broke the glass in her hand by the edge of the bed and put the sharp edge under Mei's chin.
"For god's fucking sake Stop talking about other People infront of me Mei!" Yuzu Huffed in pure anger at Mei's face, Mei was shaking as She felt The Sharp point of the glass on her Skin.
"It will not take that long for me to slit their throats with this glass only!" Yuzu said in her Stern voice while Gripping on the glass that tight as Her hand Started to bleed. Due to this fear Mei's breathing rate started to increase as She Shook her head.
"I-i am sorry... Yuzu please don't do this...!" Mei said in between of her small Gasps. The way Yuzu Chuckled made Mei Flinched a bit as She saw Yuzu's Smirk with her Blushy Face as She Trembled. Yuzu Frailed her Bloody hand around Mei's face gently.
"Mei... I gotta do this, Or Else you'll be taken away from me, I really love you that's why I can't let that happen." Yuzu said as She Frailed her face and Gave a peck on on her cheek. Mei looked at Yuzu Going slightly away from her face as She started to picking up the Broken pieces of the Glass and Plate.
"I am sorry, I don't mean to scare you or anything... It's just you think about other People too much and I... Hate that." Yuzu said, She got done picking up the pieces and Turned to the Door as Before Going, Yuzu glanced at Mei through corner of her eye with a small Smirk.
"Yuzu..." Mei spoke weakly. Yuzu Chuckled.
"Go wash up, You're gonna be late." Yuzu said. Mei went to the Bathroom and Got under the Shower. Mei sighed deeply.
"This isn't the Yuzu... I love." Mei closed her eyes and let the warm Shower fell on her Body.
"What is going to happen from now on? Yuzu has gone crazy..." Mei got out From the Shower and Saw well folded clothes on the Bed. It was Mei's new Uniform, Mei Picked one of it and saw the Uniform was with a White Shirt, with a Red a ribbon, The skirt was blue in colour with White Chex design. Mei got no choice but to get in a flow with it. Mei wore her uniform and Slipped up the pair of socks and Did her hair by Letting it Straight down. Mei looked at her Ring necklace and Remembered the sweet moments she Spent with Yuzu before. Mei started to doubt that, will those time be back again?
'I don't think so... Everything has changed... Yuzu changed.' Mei thought and slightly Trembled.
"I-i never saw that kind of expression..." Mei Mumbled and saw her hand started to tremble again as Her heart beat went slightly fast. Mei sighed Went to the living room downstairs.
"Took you quite long. Come sit Mei, I've made ourselves Breakfast." Yuzu said while Setting up the Table by Putting the Plates. Mei gulped to her dry throat.
"H-How is you hand?" Mei asked in a low Voice as She stared at her Food. Yuzu smiled at Mei and Showed her Hand with Well Wrapped bandage around it.
"See? It's all good." Yuzu said and took a bite of her Food. Mei slowly nodded.
"I see... B-be careful about it." Mei said, Yuzu Chuckled.
"Mhm, I will." Yuzu said as the few seconds Turned into complete silence. Mei was hesitanting to ask something as She put her fork down and Sighed.
"Yuzu, tell me one thing." Mei said, Yuzu looked at her with her slight Confused expression with a smile on.
"A-Are you by any chance... That J-jealous about me being confessed by that Junior?" Mei asked, Yuzu Exhaled softly and Put the spoon besides her plate. Mei Trembled when Yuzu looked at her with her Blushy Smirk face.
"Ah... That day, We had so much fun..." Yuzu said as She Slightly laughed then nodded.
"Yeah Mei, I am a Fucking Selfish person about you. I can't give you to any Rando." Yuzu said as She took hers and Mei's plate and started to wash it. Mei stood up and walked upto Yuzu and stood Infront of her looking up at her.
"Yuzu! You don't have to do this!I won't go to anyone else. So stop this nonsense and Let's go bac-" Mei got cut off by the Sudden Kiss by Yuzu as She put the plates in the Sink and Grabbed Mei's face then pull her body close to her.
"Mmph~!" Yuzu wrapped her to tongue around Mei's tongue with a slight grip on Mei's chin. Mei gasped in between of their kiss and Gripped on Yuzu's Shoulder, Yuzu walked During the Kiss and Ended Mei's way by Pinning her against the wall. Both of them were having their Blushy red Faces.
"Hmphm~! Pfpmh~!" Mei Flinched as She felt a small poke at her Stomach and Blushed really hard after seeing Yuzu's Bulge. Mei glanced up at Yuzu and slightly got her eyes opened in Surprise seeing the Hungry eyes at her Prey and Blushy red face. Yuzu pushed Mei's head and deepened the Kiss.
"Mmm~! Ahmph~! Phwa~!" Mei Quickly pulled away from Yuzu's rough Kiss and Panted Heavily with her Blushy Face with a Strand of Saliva between their lips.
"Hah... Hah... A quickie won't take too long, right?" Yuzu asked with a smirk as She licked her lips and Frailed her hand down to Mei's panties making Mei Flinched, Mei quickly grabbed her hand and Looked at her with her Blushy Teary expression.
"Y-Yuzu don't...! Hngh~!" Mei was slightly late for telling this to Yuzu as Yuzu already slipped in her hand inside of her Panties and rubbed her wet spot.
" 'Don't?' Even though you say that~ Just look at How wet you are~ Damn Mei you are Turning me on So much~" Yuzu said and Slipped her middle finger inside of Mei's Slippery way as She quickly wrapped her arms around Yuzu's neck and Gripped on her Shoulders as Her legs started to Tremble.
"P-Please... Ah~!" Mei said with a soft moan as Yuzu while Looking at her like this, Shivered with a her wild Smirk as She unzipped her pants and Rubbed her tip against Mei's Drenched entrance.
"You're so weak~ even a Kiss got you wet like this~ Mm~! How can I leave you out of my Sight!? I wanna feel you more and more!" Yuzu Huffed to Mei's ear as She licked her ear and slowly slammed her entire shaft inside of Mei.
"Hngh~! Ahhnh~!" Mei moaned as She felt that her Body got a heavy Tingle around, Mei tightly Hugged Yuzu and Yuzu Wrapped her arms around Mei's waist and started to push in and out of her pussy. Yuzu Flinched by feeling the sucking around her Dick as She went to Mei's Neck and gave a small bite there.
"Mgh~! Ahh~!" Mei moaned as Yuzu started her Rythm by slowly Thrusting inside of her pussy. Yuzu Huffed and started fondling Her boobs.
"Mm~! You're so warm and twitchy inside~ I might just cum like this...~" Yuzu grunted and felt Mei's heavy breaths and sweet moans into her ear. Mei slowly Gasped.
"Mghh~! J-just do it already~! Yuzu~!" Mei moaned, Some pleasure Tears started to roll down as Yuzu Chuckled while Huffing slowly.
"Fuck~! I love when you moaned out my name like this~ Hah~! I love being Inside of you~!" Yuzu Glanced over the clock and slightly got her eyebrows knitted seeing the Time.
'Tch... Next round Will be longer.' Yuzu Inhaled and Started to Thrust harder inside of Mei's Deep spot as Mei suddenly Shuddered as she gently bit upon Yuzu's Shoulder.
"Mmmph~!" Yuzu Flinched as The small load was coming up and pushed Mei to go harder inside. Mei Jolted and Flinched really hard before climaxing.
"Nghm~!" Mei Leaked out her pleasure juice as it dripped on the Floor.
"Hah~!" Yuzu twitched as She quickly took out her Dick and Pumped it with her hands then spray out her white thick semen. Both of them took a minute or two for the quick recovery from this instant pleasure.
"Hah...~ Clean up and wait outside..." Yuzu said as She gave Mei her Motorcycle key from her pocket after Zipping her up as She Went to the Sink for washing the last two dishes. Mei Exhaled deeply and wore her Panties after Cleaning the sticky liquid from her Thighs as well and nodded.
"Yeah..." Mei and Yuzu came at the Parking lot of the Apartment and Yuzu was fully on Dark disguise mode, She was wearing a mask with Black cap and sunglasses. Yuzu threw Mei one helmet and got on her Bike.
"When did you learnt this?" Mei asked, Yuzu Slowly smiled at Mei before wearing her helmet.
"I already knew, I never told you." Yuzu said.
"But why?" Mei asked. Yuzu Chuckled and Started the engine.
"Because You never asked. Now get on." Yuzu said, Mei wore her helmet and got on Her bike. Before going, Yuzu took Mei's hands and wrapped them around her waist. Mei slightly Blushed.
"I don't want you to fall." Yuzu said as Mei Nodded and leaned on Yuzu's back with tight hands around Yuzu's waist, They both went off to their way.
"I know the timings, I'll pick you up on time." Yuzu said as they were infront of Mei's new school, Which was a simple girls' High school. The girls who were going inside while Glancing at Yuzu who was on her motorcycle while taking Mei's helmet.
"Okay... But aren't you coming?" Mei asked. Yuzu slowly shook her head.
"This isn't my place to come along. Have a nice day, Mei." Yuzu said with a small smile at Mei.
"Okay... I'll see you then." Mei said, Yuzu nodded and went away through different lane. Mei Sighed and turned to the School's gate.
"I can run away... But where I'll even go without Yuzu?" Mei Mumbled.
"Hey, are you new here?" Mei turned to a girl who called her out.
"Ah... Yes, I am a transfer student." Mei said in her monotone and saw a Ginger haired girl with her golden eyes.The girl smiled at her.
"That's good. Nice to meet you, I am Alice." Alice said as Mei Nodded.
"Yes,Nice to meet you too,I am Aiha-"
'No, that's not it.' Mei Paused as She blinked something in her mind.