Let's get Dancin'

Yuzu was carrying Boxes on full of both of her hands while Walking downstairs to the second floor of the Mall.
"Ugh it's Heavy..." Yuzu Groaned lightly as She carefully looked infront of her And slowly stepped down to the Last Stairs.
"Yuzucchi! It's the last pair boxes! Hurry up She'll be here anytime!" Harumin said while Looking through her List on the Paper Board while walking quickly with Yuzu. Yuzu Chuckled.
"You mean Two more Pairs? Anyways... Look I'm almost done so you Go get Matsuri at the Gateway with the Scissors and Some Party poppers." Yuzu said as She quickly went towards the Elevator.
"Oh~ You don't need worry about those things~ I got them already." Matsuri came behind them out of nowhere and Giggled. Both of them turned to her and sighed.
"Thanks! Harumin quickly go with her! I'll be here after placing them." Yuzu said while Entering in the elevator. Harumin Nodded.
"Yeah on it!" Harumin said, Matsuri Grinned.
"Let's go Senpai~!"
"Eh?!" Harumin got Surprised when Matsuri quickly Grabbed Harumin's hand Dragged her along with her towards the main gateway. Yuzu Sighed and Put the Boxes down for the meantime with a heavy Sigh.
"Damn... This is so tiring." Yuzu mumbled and Started to tapping her Steps while Humming slowly.
"I wonder what our New Manager will be like~? Hmm~" Yuzu said to herself in a Singing manner as She Started Slowly move her body along with her Feet.
"Third Floor."
"! O-oh gotta go now." Yuzu quickly took the Boxes again in her hands and Got out of the elevator while Walking quickly towards the Camera Room.
'Hello~ As you can tell, I'm Currently working in a Big City Mall as a Security watcher.' Yuzu smiled and went towards the door.
'Today our Mall is Officially owned by a New Manager, So we're going to Welcome them.' Yuzu struggled to Take out her ID card for Scanning as She quickly took it out by her teeth and held it in between her lips then Went to Scanner.
'Those two are my Closest colleagues and Friends. But as Myself as an upper Colleague and a Watcher, I Must Do my duty correctly or else I'll get scolded hehe~' Yuzu entered in the Room and Placed the Boxes besides her Chair and Stretched out her arms Then Cracked her fingers. Yuzu Glanced over her almost Countless number of Monitors on her front Wall. Yuzu Chuckled and Checked Their Tendency.
'In my Duty as a Watcher, They gave me inchanger of 109 Security Cameras which are located all over the Mall and In every room. Even in mine.' Yuzu started to roll down on her Different camera Angle around the Mall. Yuzu smiled after spotting Harumin and Matsuri who were Standing at the Gateway with their Love and Quarrel moments.
"Hehe Look at them." Yuzu Chuckled as Her eyes went upon to that one Monitor which showed a car stopped infront of the Mall, The car seems to be one which they were waiting for.
"It's here!..." Yuzu got her eyes dazed as She Saw the one who got out of the car in an Elegant manner.
"Our new manager..." Yuzu slightly Blushed after seeing a Fine Woman came out from the car with Her Glowing black Shiny Hair, In her purple Classy Dress, With her small overcoat on over her Shoulders only, A Purse in her hand, High Heels. Yuzu was a little bit more Curious for seeing her Face as She was wearing sunglasses. Yuzu Smirked and Rolled her Camera direction more close to her to see her face.
"C'mon... Don't be shy... And show your face." Yuzu Mumbled and Smirked but Soon got her eyes widened and Blushy Face after seeing that their New Manager removed her sunglasses and revealed her Shiny amythest orbs.
"Beautiful..." Yuzu got stunned by looking at her.
'So, She is the new manager... Aihara Mei.'
"!" Yuzu Flinched when Mei slowly to turned to Yuzu's Direction with a very light Smirk.
"Oh No...! D-did She saw me?! It's not possible, right?" Yuzu Sighed and Fixed her Uniform and hair.
"I should go now! They're waiting for me." Yuzu quickly went out of the room and Rushed to the Elevator with a small Smirk.
"I guess Things might get a Little bit Fine~" Yuzu said with a Smirk to herself, The Elevato's Door got Closed.

Yuzu arrived at the Gateway with Others and Stopped at the Entrance.
"Welcome~!"
Pop!
Yuzu and Harumin got a little bit Surprised when Matsuri popped the popper, Their new Manager came through and Stopped lowering her Glasses and Saw them.
"Thank you, I appreciate it." Mei said in her monotone. Yuzu was still daze in her.
"Y-yes, we are glad." Yuzu said in her frail tone as She gave a small Bow to Mei, Mei stared at her for an instant then Slowly walked towards Yuzu.
"You there." Mei called, Yuzu became more stiff.
"M-me? Yes, What is it...?" Yuzu asked and Slowly Blushed when Mei came close to her.
"What do you do here?" Mei asked. Yuzu gulped before getting her Heartbeat raced up, She glanced at her Sideways to Harumin and Matsuri as She received some awkward Smiles from them.
"I-i am a security Watcher here... Ma'am." Yuzu said in a low Voice. Mei nodded and Took a step back from her.
"I see... Well then I really hope you'll keep a better eye on Everything." Mei said with a small Smirk at Yuzu. Yuzu Nodded with an inner Smirk and Bowed down again.
"Yes, I will definitely do that." Yuzu said in a Proper Manner. Harumin and Matsuri just Shrugged to each other about this.
"'Kay See you tomorrow, Yuzu-chan~" Matsuri said while Waving at Yuzu as They were going to end their work for the day. Yuzu Nodded and waved bye to her.
"Have fun on your Night Shift Yuzucchi." Harumin said with a Cheeky Smirk. Yuzu Chuckled.
"'Course I will haha, Go home safely." Yuzu said and Gave Harumin a Hug as She went out with Matsuri.
"Yep, Good night!" Harumin said with a small laugh. Yuzu Nodded and watched them walked away from the Mall. Yuzu Sighed and Went to her Room.
"Hmm~" Yuzu slowly Yawned and Sat on her Chair.
'I hope Mei... M-manager liked our office cabin.' Yuzu Smiled while Thinking that, Yuzu Smirked and Slowly went to her Monitor as She rolled down and Spotted Mei's Cabin in a blink. Yuzu slightly Blushed after looking at her Closely as She saw, Mei was sitting in a Elegant manner while Going through some papers with her reading glasses on.
"She looks even more Beautiful in her Glasses..." Yuzu thought as She felt her Feet started to tap on the floor on their own. Yuzu slowly glanced at the Clock and saw time as it was few minutes Past midnight.
"What should I do...? Everytime I see her... My body wants to hold you with mine." Yuzu Mumbled and Got up and Rolled up her selves and Tied her hair up with a Blushy smile.
"My body wants to do this with her all night long..." Yuzu's eyes fixed on Mei's footage on her Monitor.
"My body wants to take her on the Shiny white floor... With Blind Surrounding, where no one can see us or we can see them..." Yuzu mumbled while swinging her Body in a Smooth manner along with her Invisible Rythm with a sweet smile on her face.
"Me and My body know that we aren't meant to be..." Yuzu spin gently on her one foot and Swung her hands around along with her Steps on the ground.
'From this morning, When i first Saw her... she's been on my mind' Yuzu slowly closed her eyes and Started to Remember her Very close and Clear meeting with Mei, Her Voice started to echoing inside of Yuzu's head.
"When I gazed at her... It was more like staring at the sky full of Shiny stars." Yuzu couldn't stop her body from saying out her feeling in her Moves.
"My body wants to take you to my Place where My soul gets Cleared up and... Just wanna say the three Magical words to you loud and proud..." Yuzu swung her body as Her body was like Flowing along with her wind, Yuzu Huffed.
"Let's Get Dancin'!" With her final Huff, Yuzu stopped Infront of the the door with her slightly fast breathing but Her same Breathing got more Fast and her Heartbeat forgot her rate after Seeing Mei... Standing besides the Door with a Smirk on Yuzu While holding her Glasses in between of her fingers. Yuzu was so Surprised that Words were not be able to come out from her mouth. Mei Giggled and came towards Yuzu after Closing the door behind her. Yuzu couldn't move an inch, Only her Heartbeat and Breathing could. Mei put her glasses on the table and wrapped her arms around Yuzu's neck and Leaned over to Yuzu's ear.

"Sure Thing."