Private Lessons

*Warning: FUTANARI*

Girls were relaxing in their classes while it was the time before the bell rings in The Girls' school, Students kept coming and met up with their Friends and greeted each other, everything was going like as always and also with the one person who was actually really pissed because of this as She was sitting in the class while legs on the table and laid her back on the chair, hands behind her head as She was chewing a gum with Furrowed eyebrows and was listening to music in her irregular dress code at the last corner of the Class near the Window, This Behaviour was not allowed here at least in a classroom that's why to remove this the Class rep came In front of Her seat and Cleared her throat and Tapped her Shoulder, Her eyes got more knitted and Looked at The Class rep with irritated eyes as She took out one of the earphone and sighed.
"Huh? What do ya want?" She said in a low Voice but with Blunt tone as The Class rep was Just there looking at her with Disbelief expression.
"What I want is you to Behave yourself, Okogi-san." The Class rep said in a Stern Tone as Yuzu was just silent for a moment then she rolled her eyes and was about to put back her earphone but Class rep held Yuzu's wrist and prevented to let that happen as Yuzu with a blank expression looked at the Class rep.
"Let go." Yuzu said in a heavy tone as She glared at the Class rep with one eye as She Gulped but she controlled herself.
"Listen to me Okogi-san, give me your unwanted things, you'll get them after following the rules properly." The class rep said with a serious expression as This Made Yuzu only Chuckled as She sighed and got up and stood in front of the class rep, looking down at her with her Stern blank face as Class rep started to tremble slightly as Yuzu bent to her and looked into her eyes.
"Miss so-called Serious calss rep, It'll be good if you mind your own business and let me be in peace... 'Cause... You won't be able to live in Peace after this." Yuzu Smirked and swayed her hand Behind class rep's head and grabbed her hair.
"Argh! Let go! You Stupid Delinquent!! Ugh!" The class rep Yelped in pain as it got other girls' attention as they got shocked as they saw this, Yuzu was laughing lightly seeing the Class rep's painful expression.
"Let go of Ai-chan! Or else we'll call the teacher!" Some of the girl's said from behind they seems the friends of the Class rep as Yuzu softened her smile and Glared at the girls as well.
"Pfft Ahaha! Teacher?! Why? I didn't do anything worng besides She was the one who came to me and fucked things up!" Yuzu said with a big smile with Knitted eyebrows at the Girls and Scared them as they Flinched together, Yuzu Chuckled and looked at the class rep and her lips as Yuzu licked her lips as She bought her face close to Class rep's.
"To think now, You're quite a chick~ How about after class we can have some fun together~ I'll show you heaven." Yuzu Whispered to The Class rep's ear making her Trembling as Her eyes was getting Watery.
"P-Please... I-i am sorry! Don't do this! I won't disturb you anymore! L-let go!" The class rep requested to Yuzu in her Stuttering as Yuzu laughed more.

*Slide*

"What's with this Gathering?" An unfamiliar voice came through the classroom and everyone looked at the Brand new Sight of their replaced Homeroom teacher as She was in her proper black suit with perfect length Skirt and her Shiny long black hair were glittering along with the sun rays, Her face was absolute beauty as the glossy red lips were seems to be sweetest than any Juice as The Girls looked at Her with admiration expression as Yuzu stared at her as She raised her eyebrow in Confusion.
'Who's This New bitch? She's fucking hot~' Yuzu thought as soon something evil came into her mind as She mentally Smirked, The Girls who witnessed Yuzu's deed gave Yuzu a look and Went to the Teacher.
"Sensei! This Stupid Delinquent is Bullying The Class rep! You have to punish her." The Girl complaint as The Teacher Glared at Yuzu and gave a slight push to her glasses.
"Release her, Now." The teacher said in a Cold Stern voice as Yuzu clicked her tongue while rolling her eyes and Loosened up her grip on her hair as The Clas rep stambled a bit, The Teacher sighed and went to her lecture table and put her board there.
"Everyone on their respective seats." The Girls Silently went to their places and class became quiet.
"Greetings Students, I am Aihara Mei, The New Class teacher of Class-1A, Nice to meet you." Mei said in her Monotone as the Girls nodded.
"Since I am new here, I would like to know my Students' name, Please one by one." Mei said as She glanced at the Girl who was in the front seat and got up as She started to introduce herself, Yuzu found it really out of her interest as she just shrugged it off and Looked outside of the window.
'Lame...' Yuzu thought as She got spaced out for that Moment and soon came back when she Heard some fade calling.
"At Last seat! Stand up!" Yuzu invisibly jolted after hearing That command as She slowly looked at Mei who was with a Stern face was glaring at Yuzu.
"What?" Yuzu said in a blunt tone, Mei Crossed her Arms.
"Introduce Yourself if you are finally awake from your Daydreams." Mei said as Yuzu furrowed her eyebrows and Smirked as She with no enthusiasm got up and looked at Mei.
"Hahh~ Too bad I was dreaming about you, well whatever, Okogi Yuzu, I'm sure now you'll let me have more pretty dreams, Sensei~" Yuzu said with a Cheeky Smirk and Winked at Mei with her tongue tip out, The Girls gasped silently as It got Mei slight bump as She blushed but it was not visible to anyone, Not even to Yuzu.
"You can go to your dreams after The Detention, Okogi-san." Mei said in her monotone as She gestures the next student, Yuzu scoffed as She sat Down.
'Damn Her Poker face is hard to read... But I guess this ain't too bad~' Yuzu thought and Started to Hum as She looked at the Class rep with cold eyes and with a Smirk on.
'This Bitch is going Down for getting me into the Fucking detention...' After Mei got Done with the introduction, She started with her Subject and her lecture as it was going on in the class but not in Yuzu's head she was looking at Mei with Strange Eyes as She was now thinking about Mei in her Fantacy but She didn't pay attention to Her any Words as Yuzu licked her lips as She closed her eyes.
'Hmm~ Yeah Just like that~' Yuzu thought as She was now Fantasize about Mei was sucking her Dick with a Blushy Mess Face kneeling down in front of her with her Exposed boobs as thinking about this Made Yuzu Blush slightly and was getting a Bulge down there, Yuzu opened her eyes and glanced at her down and Smirked thinking That her Fantacy worked as She Panted slowly.
'Haah... Fuck She's really exciting my Body huh? I think after this I can hardly Even see her as Just a Sensei hehe~' Yuzu thought as She looked at Mei with Lustful eyes and Smirked seeing Mei's ass from Behind, The Shape and slossy texture was now exciting Yuzu more as She Slowly covered her mouth with her one hand and slowly Unzipped her lower under her table and took out her Dick as the area was Hidden by Her school bag as Yuzu with one hand started stroking her Dick and looked at Mei with her Blushy Face and started to move her hand up and down as Yuzu Flinched.
'Ohh... Fuck this is kinda good... After awhile...' Yuzu thought and Looked at Mei's Chest to her stomach then her abdomen as She started to increase her pace and blushed more, The Girl next to her notice her Blushy Face as She Gulped and slowly Tapped Yuzu's Shoulder as Yuzu looked at her with blanked eyes.
"Hah... What?" Yuzu asked in between her Huffs, The Girl Flinched.
"U-um your face is kinda red... Are you having a fever?" The Girl asked in a whisper as Yuzu accidentally went to her tip and Flinched slightly but She hid it more as She Panted.
"S-Shut... the..Fuck up..." Yuzu said as She turned Away leaving the Girl confusion as She went to Mei's lesson.
'Yeah... F-fever of Her I guess M-Mmm~ S-Shit! I am close!' Yuzu thought but her eyes were stick to Mei and Hands were getting fast pace, The table was shaking a bit as Yuzu put her head down and was rubbing herself really Fast as felt a Tingle and Huffed slowly and Shoot out her Semen as Yuzu Flinched.
"Haah...~ Mphmah~" Yuzu Panted Heavily in her Very low voice as She quickly zipped up her pants and looked at her hand full of her Semen as She blushed really hard.
'Good... now I have to deal with this shit...' Yuzu groaned as She quickly took out her pocket tissue and wiped herself.
"Is There anything wrong, Okogi-san?" Mei asked in between as Yuzu Gulped and normally looked at Mei and Shrugged.
"I... don't know what you are talking about." Yuzu said in her monotone as Mei was doubtful but She just sighed and resumed her lesson as Yuzu sighed.
'Fuuuuh! Safe!' After The small deed, Yuzu got over with her class groaned and stretched out her legs and hands as She took her bag and Put it on her shoulder and Sighed.
"Hahh it's over~ let's go before That Bitch catch me again." Yuzu mumbled as She was on her way to the Door and Turned to her right and got slightly bumped into someone as She groaned.
"Are you fucking Blind or som—! Oh... Sensei it's you hehe~" Yuzu said looking down at Mei with an Awkward smile as Mei sighed.
"Yes indeed, before you go Just a gentle reminder about the Detention after the Lunch break, I have my eyes on you Okogi-san." Mei said Sternly as She went to her way, Yuzu was there but then She Chuckled.
"Yeah, I am glad you have~" Yuzu Mumbled as She Smirked and on her way she met with The Class rep as She got her eyes dark and She Smirked and She slowly walked towards the Class rep who was filling a Glass from the Water-Cooler and Yuzu Tapped her Shoulder, The Class rep got really surprised by this as She Drifted away from Yuzu.
"Y-you!? What do you want now?!" The class rep said with Alerted expression, Yuzu inhaled deeply and looked at with her simple face.
"Look, I am really sorry for what I did this morning, See, I was really pissed off that's why I let that out on you, To be Honest I really didn't mean that." Yuzu said in her normal tone as The Class rep was still in Edge as She Gulped.
"H-How can I believe you?" The class rep asked as She took a Step Backward, Yuzu smiled.
"How about I treat you with a drink of your Choice?" Yuzu said with a small smile as The Class rep thought for a moment that She might've got her lesson as She slowly Nodded.
"Okay...? fine then." The Class rep Said as Yuzu mentally Smirked as They both went to the garden area and saw the Vending machine.
"So, what drink you want?" Yuzu asked as They both stood In front of the Vending Machine as The Class rep looked at Yuzu then to the drinks inside.
"I want a Strawberry Milkshake." The Class rep said as Yuzu stood motionless there, the class rep got slightly Confused.
"W-What's wrong?" The class rep asked as She saw a Visible Smirk from Yuzu as She got her eyes widened when Yuzu grabbed her wrist.
"E-Eh..!?" Yuzu Chuckled as She looked down at The Class rep with dark eyes.
"There's only one Drink available for ya... So Better enjoy it~" Yuzu said as She covered the class rep's mouth and bought her in the corner.
"Mhmmph!!! H-mmm... Help!!!" The Class rep was terrified as She was calling out but Yuzu Suppressed her voice and Smirked in the dark.