LunchBox

Mei was in her room doing her Homework with a Peaceful mind solving the Math problems.
"Hmm…" Mei put her pen on her cheek and stared at the equation with doubtful eyes. But, She soon Relieved when the formula came into her mind as she Solved the last problem of her Homework, as She sighed and Close her books as She Plopped on the bed with Sleepy face. But, it was only seven in the morning, Mei's Eyelids were about to Shut down.

*Knock!*

But a Knock on the Door Didn't let that happen. Mei Slowly sat up.
"Mei, open up. We need to talk." It was Mei's Father who said in his Monotone, Mei sighed with gloomy face as she slowly went to door and let Sho in. But, She didn't looked at him and Sat on her Study chair.
"Make it quick, Father." Mei said in her monotone while scribbling on the paper, Sho gave out an Awkward smile.
"Don't be like that Mei, Today I've got to introduce you a Special person who is arriving now after a few moments." Sho said with Slightly happy expecting tone, Mei turned back to him with a Small glare.
"Another Fiancè?" Mei asked Sternly. Sho Flinched as he quickly Shook his head.
"You're wrong Mei, I heard from your Mother that the school you got Transferred in is really High-class but the Students are full of Delinquents and rule breakers as well as the School area is also really bad… So I am providing you your Very own Personal assistant, is it okay?" Sho asked with a happy face but with a Nervous smile, Mei was blank after few seconds, She slightly Furrowed Her Eyebrows that made Sho Shivered as he forgot to mention one thing and Began to sweat Slightly.
"Oh! Oh! And This person is a girl! So don't Worry, She is very responsible!" Sho said Nervously.
"What's her name?" Mei asked, Sho got slightly Shocked.
"Her name is Okogi Yuzu, She Majored in Arts and now She in her University 2nd year and very Friendly." Sho told Mei her information, Mei sighed.
'I didn't ask for that much…' Mei thought and She she Flinched slightly as her Alarm rang and it was her time to go to school. Mei sighed as she stood up and packed up her things.
"Fine, Now Please get out. I need to get ready." Mei said in her monotone, Sho smiled and left the Room, Mei quickly took the Chance and took out her Phone from the Drawer and Dialled to Himeko as She answered Mei's call.
"Hello? Himeko Listen, I wanna ask you something really important!" Mei said in a hurry didn't gave Himeko time to speak.
"Hello? M-MeiMei? W-what's wrong?! Why are you in a rush?" Himeko asked. Mei didn't have time for this as she Decided to came right on the spot.
"Himeko, your Father is an Art Professor right? Did he know any student named Yuzu?" Mei asked quickly.
"Yeah, He Might know, He teaches Art in many Universities. Should I Ask him?" Himeko asked.
"Yeah yeah, Ask him quickly!" Mei said as in few minutes later, Himeko came back with Slightly gloomy tone.
"What is it Himeko?" Mei asked as She Heard Himeko's Sighing.
"Mei-Mei, My father told me that She is one of the most dangerous Delinquent among the Universities from your area. She was suspended from two universities for Beating up other students and f-for Harassing Girls and Women with her Perverted Dirty eyes and Mind! My God, Just imagining these things gives me Goosebumps!" Himeko told the information to Mei as She was having blank reaction.
"Which University is She in now?" Mei asked. Himeko sighed.
"She is in the Duke University." Himeko told her, Mei Gasped silently.
'F-Fuck… That University is really near to my High school...!' Mei thought.
"B-But Why do you need to know about her, Mei-Mei?" Himeko asked. Mei just gave a Heavy Sigh in return as She looked at the time it was getting late.
"It's Just a long story, I'll tell you later. Thanks Himeko. Bye." Mei said.
"Okay bye, Mei-Mei." Himeko said, Mei Hung up and packed her phone in her bag. Mei left her room and went downstairs and saw some gathering in the living room as she sighed Helplessly.
'Is she here already..?' Mei thought and went to the room as her Eyes Widened seeing a slightly tall free haired Blonde Girl in her well-prepared Black and white Suit and Black sunglasses on her head with a green-mint Tie matches with her Emerald eyes. Who was talking to Sho with a Cheeky smile, Mei analyzed her Appearance really well as her eye contact captured with Her in an instant as her New assistant gave Mei her charming Smile as she Quickly avoided it and went to her.
"Father, I want to Talk to you for a bit." Mei Whispered to Sho as he looked at Mei and lent his ear to her.
"What is it Mei?" Sho asked.
"Are you really sure about the Information you gave me about Um.. Yuzu. Was it totally her Personality?" Mei asked as Sho looked at her and Nodded with a smile.
"Yep! Totally!" Sho Whispered, Cheerfully Mei got really hopeless.
'What a Dumb father... well anyways, I just have to go slide with it.' Mei thought as she Went with Sho In Front of Yuzu Who was Looking at Mei with non-stoping smiling face.
"As I Told you before, She is my Daughter Mei, She is in 1st year of her high school and Mei You already know by her now, That's why Yuzu will escort you to your Class and after that She will be living here till her University comes back from the vacations." Sho said. Yuzu looked at Mei and nodded as Mei didn't give any response as she just passed them off and sat in the Car, Yuzu Smirked.
"As For you Yuzu, I want you to see and protect every step of Mei because She is my only Daughter and I want her best, Am I clear?" Sho said gently, Yuzu gave a Smile to Sho and Nodded.
"Be Carefree Mr. Aihara. Your Daughter is in my Hands from now on. You can leave her all over me hehe~" Yuzu said as she realized that She said something she Shouldn't, Sho got Confused.
"Huh?" Sho asked, Yuzu got slightly nervous.
"I-i mean, Yes! Yes! I'll become her Shadow!" Yuzu said slightly Stuttering her words, Sho smiled.
"Okay then, She'll be in your care, I have to go on a business trip for three weeks, I hope you will Handle Everything." Sho said. Yuzu Nodded and Saw Sho leaving in his car, Some evil laugh came in Yuzu's head.
'Haha! Almost got Fired by my fucking mistake. Well, now that Hot Rich Bitch and I will be alone for the whole three weeks. I guess this time's Treat is really fucking too much hahaha!' Yuzu thought while Licking her lips as she got Startled hearing a loud Horn from her Back.
"Are you gonna come in or not?!" The driver yelled, Yuzu Quickly Fixed her tie.
"Shut up! I am coming!" Yuzu Yelled back and got in the Limo with a Mental smirk.
'This is going to be fun~'
'This is going to be really a pain in the ass…' Mei thought and Groaned as Yuzu was sitting beside her in the car and was looking at Mei with her Keen eyes with a knowing smirk. Mei sighed.
"Stop staring at me." Mei said sternly. Yuzu chuckled.
"You have a golden face and figure. Would it be bad if I stare too much?" Yuzu asked as she got a little closer to Mei, The driver was bind by the car's Shield which was soundproof and dark So, Yuzu took the chance and Grabbed Mei by her waist and Held her Chin with a playful smirk, Mei furrowed her eyebrows in slightly anger as She tightly grabbed Yuzu's Hand around which was holding her Chin.
"Stop it, right now! I Know about you and your personality… You pervert Delinquent!" Mei said sternly with her Glaring eyes at Yuzu as she smiled.
"Lady Mei, You really do know your Stuff don't you~? But I'll try not to attack you because there might be plenty of other food at your School… Am I right? But still..." Yuzu paused as she brought her face closer to Mei's Face inches apart from their lips to be touched.
"I will regret not having this taste." Yuzu said in a low voice as she leaned in to Mei but their moment ended when the car stopped in front of The school gate as Mei mentally relieved and Shoved away Yuzu by Pushing her.
"Don't get carried away just because you are my assistant. I will not be your fucking subject like those other girls you have been hooked up or not So be in your limit." Mei said sternly as she got out of the car. Leaving Yuzu who was in the corner still dazed about what just happened as a smirk formed on her face.
"Haha! Really interesting~ She really is different! Now I am Hella curious about her~" Yuzu said as she jumped out of the car as well, Seeing Mei's school filled by tons of Girls here and there as Yuzu inhaled the rose fragrance in the air.
"So sweet and beautiful hah~" Yuzu said while exhaling as She walked beside Mei through the campus, wearing her smile around her. Mei slightly gripped her bag while having her around. Besides that girls were glancing at Yuzu with curious eyes, Yuzu noticed them and waved at Them with her cheeky smile.
"You're popular because they don't know the true You." Mei mumbled under her breath Which was audible to Yuzu as she leaned slightly down to her.
"Isn't it amusing that way~?" Yuzu whispered with a hum. Mei sighed as the bell rang and the girls started to go in the classroom in a crowd, Yuzu was about to walk in as well but She was stopped by Mei's hand in front of her, Yuzu got confused.
"You stay outside. I don't want some specific Standing out during my classes and Don't mess around." Mei ordered as Yuzu bowed down to her jokingly.
"Understood. Your Majesty~" Yuzu said with a smirk as she left towards the school ground, Mei and the girls went into the class as their lecture started. Yuzu was getting bored as she Started smoking on the rooftop. Yuzu put the Cigarette on her lip and took out her lighter and lit it up in an instant as she took it in and puffed it out making a circle.
"Huuh… That Cold Bitch is surely hard to get huh~? Well it will not hurt if I give it a shot." Yuzu said to herself smiling mischievously as she noticed the sound of door opening as she put her cigarette in between her fingers and looked at the person who opened the door as expected to Yuzu, It was a girl with brown hair and Blue eyes who was looking around on the rooftop as she Closed the door and sat on the Ladder to the main terrace as she sighed.
"Good thing no one's here." The girl mumbled but She jumped hearing Yuzu's footsteps come in front of her who was leaning against the wall with a smile, Yuzu let out her puff and grind the cigarette under her foot and Walked towards the girl with her hands in her pocket.
"Skipping class?" Yuzu asked with a grin, The girl nervously stood up.
"N-no I am not! I am here to get some fresh air, that's all! You've got it wrong!" The girl said with a troubled face, Yuzu giggled as she caressed the girl's cheek in a seductive way.
"Don't worry, I am not gonna complain about you to anyone or something but can you do me a favor instead of that?" Yuzu asked as she put her sunglasses above her head. The girl Blushed really hard as she got in contact with Yuzu. She was trying to look away but failed as she nodded.
"W-we have fifteen minutes… till the lunch break..." The girl said, submitting herself to her. Yuzu smirked.
"That's enough." Yuzu said into her ears.