By Your Side

"Hey Yuzucchi~ Let's go already~ You can Beat that Dude Afterwards, We're gonna be late!" Harumin said while watching her watch, Yuzu Chuckled and Huffed after Finishing Beating up a Guy who was laying on infront of her.
"Ugh... I was Wrong sorry...! Stop..." The Guy groaned in pain and was Looking up at Yuzu while Pleading as He was having alot of Bruises over his Face.
"Yep!... Give me 2 more minutes." Yuzu said with a smirk.
"'Kay~" Harumin Hummed and Started talking Selfie. Yuzu Grabbed his Collar and Glared at him with a Smile.
"If you're really sorry then... Next time buy me... Us two Pizza, Got it?" Yuzu said with a grin, The Guy Yelped and Quickly Nodded.
"Yes! Yes! I will!" He said.
"Good." Yuzu let go off of his collar as He quickly ran away. Yuzu Huffed and Stretched out her arms.
"Let's go Harumin~" Yuzu Hummed, Harumin and Yuzu were walking towards their College way.
"So, When He is going to Give us Pizza?" Harumin asked with a Smirk, Yuzu Chuckled.
"The Hell? You heard? Hmm, Maybe day after tomorrow?" Yuzu said.
"Eh? But that day we are Hav—"
"Ohh Look!" Yuzu got slightly surprised after They entered into their College and Saw That their College is Being Decorated in various Designs. Yuzu looked at That with her Sparkled eyes.
"What's happening?" Yuzu asked in her excited tone, Harumin Giggled as She slowly tackled Yuzu.
"That's what I was gonna tell you, Yuzucchi Be ready for This Year's Prom!" Harumin said with a Smile as Yuzu got excited.
"Damn I'm really excited!" Yuzu said as both of them laughed together. Yuzu and Harumin saw the Decorations were done from their whole way to their Classes.
"Prom Huh~? I wonder what Various Dishes will be there? Ehehe~" Yuzu Chuckled with her drooling mouth while Thinking about The Food and drinks. Harumin got Confused and Sighed.
"She was that Bitch?"
"Yeah."
"You're worrying about that? Geez... Prom is not only for Eating but most importantly..." Harumin paused and Saw that the Same guy who got beaten up by Yuzu earlier, Came behind Yuzu but This time with another guy.
"Hm? Haru—!"
Whap!
Harumin's eyes widened along with other Classmates who saw Yuzu Stopped a Sudden Punch from The Guy who was standing behind her.
"Yu-yuzucchi...?" Harumin Mumbled and got confused after Seeing Yuzu's smirk.
"Hah~ What were you saying?" Yuzu asked with a Forced smile and was Gripping really tightly onto the Guy's hand with her one hand while Yuzu was Scrolling down through her phone with other hand. Harumin came out with an Awkward smile so was her Classmates.
"Y-yeah! I was saying that... O-oh who are you Taking for Prom?" Harumin asked with her slightly Shaky Voice as She saw The Other Guy who was Trembling with Fear and His face was clearly saying that He made a Mistake coming at Yuzu again, Harumin thought out of her Kindness and Made eye contact with that guy.
'If you wanna Live, Then Buzz off.' Harumin warned him out through her eyes, The Guy was about loose his Live due to Fear as He timidly Ran out of the Class leaving the Other Guy who was Glaring at Yuzu. Yuzu started to think. The Guy behind scoffed.
"You think you're Much Stronger than me?!" The Guy yelled at Yuzu but Yuzu was still thinking. The classmates started to get Rustly as The situation was getting out of track.
"Hey we should call the Teacher!"
"No it's okay! Let's enjoy the Show!"
"Shit! Now he's fucking dead!"
Harumin could hear the Whispers as She was kinda feeling strange and was trying her best to Ignore that guy.
'Idiot...'
"So? have you decided yet Yuzucchi?" Harumin asked as  She Herad Yuzu Humming.
"Hmm It's kinda Hard to Decide." Yuzu said.
"Then Think about someone who you really want to Go to the Prom with." Harumin said as this Blinked inside of Yuzu's head.
"Oh yea—!" And at The perfect Time, Outside of the Window Her Sight fell upon The Starlight of the College, Mei. Yuzu blushed with her Bright face.
'Oh! It's Mei! I think I've made up my mind!' Yuzu thought Happily and Turned to Harumin.
"Listen Harumin! I think—"
"You Bitch! Stop Ignoring me! And Tell me—!?" That Guy's Words stopped and his eyes widened after seeing his Wold Being Flipped over along with his body.
BAM!
"ACK!"
"!!!!" Everyone's got Shocked When Yuzu Smashed His Face on the Table and She Huffed making everything Silent.
"Ahem... Mei!~ Heyy!~" Yuzu went to the window still with the guy's face on the table.
"!... Oh Yuzu." Mei noticed Yuzu and With a Very Little Smile walked to her, Yuzu Smiled Brightly.
"Hey...? What are you doing?" Mei asked with a small confused tone as Yuzu was Standing in a Weird position, Yuzu Awkwardly laugh as She Sneakily glared at the Guy with her Deadliest eyes, Telling him to be Very quiet, The Guy groaned and nodded. Yuzu's Classmates were Confused and Were finding out this Quite funny, Harumin was just standing there While Secretly recording and was Holding in her laugh. Yuzu sighed.
"Hm!? Nope! Nothing... But hey listen, I wanna ask you something." Yuzu said while Being nervous around her. Her Classmates looked at the Scene with reall Amusing Expressions.
"Yes? What is it?" Mei asked. Yuzu was now slightly blushing as She gulped and Slightly glanced back at Classmates or Harumin for a Little Help but Yuzu got Nervous when they all were Smirking at Her, Including Harumin. They were silently cheering on Yuzu while Lipsing.
"Ask! Her! Out! For! The Prom!" Yuzu blushed slightly more as Her Heart was racing up
'God! I'm gonna kill you all!' Yuzu mentally Yelled at Them and Helplessly turned back to Mei who was looking at Her with her Curious expression, Yuzu slowly scratched her neck while Blushing.
"I-i wan-want yo-you to... P-pr...!" Yuzu Stuttered very much with her Blushy Face. Mei came more closer to Yuzu bringing her face close to Yuzu's face making Her Classmates Excited at her Behind. Harumin was Staring at her with her Excited expression with a Cheeky smile.
"Yes? You want me to? Tell me Yuzu..." Mei said in her sweet Whisper to Yuzu.
"!" Yuzu Flinched when Mei Slowly Trailed her finger on Yuzu's face and Gently touched Yuzu by putting her hand above Yuzu's hand on the Window, Yuzu was Loosing her control but All of her Blushy panic due to Mie went onto the Guy's head who was Suffering there when Yuzu Tightned up her grip on His head and Made him Groan more. Yuzu nervously Chuckled.
"I-Ah...! U-um... I want you...!" Yuzu was slipping out her Words and That was making Mei and her classmates more curious.
'Say it! Say it Yuzu!' Yuzu Inhaled softly.
"I want you to teach me dance for The Prom." Yuzu said and That Made Mei and Yuzu's classmates Hope totally Down as Harumin and Her Classmates Sighed real Heavily with Disbelieve on Yuzu.
"Ah... Yuzucchi." Harumin looked at her with slight Disappointed expression while Shaking her head.
"Oh... Th-that's it?" Mei asked, Yuzu was So Down at herself from the Inside as She made a Sobbed Face and Nodded. Mei Sighed.
"Okay that's fine by me." Mei said in her monotone.
"Y-yeah Thanks... So when do we start Practicing?" Yuzu asked Awkwardly. Mei turned around from Yuzu while Putting Aside her Strand of hair.
"After your last Lecture, In the Auditorium." Mei said in her monotone. Yuzu nodded.
"Oh then, Yuzucchi can I—"
"And Alone." Mei added. Harumin Pouted and Yuzu Blushed slightly.
"Tch... She's mean." Harumin Exhaled and Yuzu Gave out her Cheeky smile at Harumin.
"Okay Fine, I'll find someone else but Before that, What're you gonna do with him?" Harumin said while pointing at the Guy who was still in Yuzu's grip. Yuzu Grinned and glared at the Guy while Making him more Scared.
"Guhm!" The Guy Muffled screamed on The Table.
"Oh Him~? Well... Hehehe..." Yuzu Chuckled out in her Devil tone and made the Guy more Freaked out.
"Haahhh!~ Damn I'm such a Chicken! Argh!" Yuzu groaned loudly after settling down that guy in the Storeroom. Harumin Hummed in agreement.
"Yep, Totally." Harumin said blankly.
"Hey! Rude..." Yuzu Pouted, Harumin Chuckled.
"But Even with your Lame excuse you're getting Time to spend with Mei, Alone." Harumin said as That Bought a Bright Smile on Yuzu's face.
"Yeah~ and That time I'll ask her out!" Yuzu determined, Harumin Smirked and Slowly Glanced up at Yuzu from corner of her eye.
"Hmm~ Ask her out only For... Prom?" Harumin Asked in a Hum. Yuzu nodded at first then after Few seconds, She Blushed really hard and Gulped.
"A-Ah... That too... Yeah..." Yuzu said while Gaping her words with her Blushy Face. They both Laughed and went to Cafeteria. Yuzu didn't noticed that Mei was right besides them but with a Distance, She heard them and Gripped on her Books by Hugging them Tightly with her Small pink Cheeks.
"I-it's not hard to say... Dork." Mei Mumbled and was going to her Art class.
"Oh hey, Mei." Mei stopped when A boy from her Class called her out who was standing at the Door of the Class.
"Hello." Mei said. The Boy slightly blushed and Started scratching his Neck.
"Yeah so... I wanna ask you something." He said with nervous tone.
"What is it?" Mei asked in her monotone.
"U-um I was thinking... Okay! Will you go to the Prom with me?" He asked and Blushed. Mei got Surprised by this as She Got Confused.
"U-um that's..." Mei was searching her words. From Mei's behind, Yuzu and Harumin Walked and Yuzu's eyes widened seeing Mei with Some boy.
"Hey isn't that Mei—!" Harumin got Surprised as Yuzu walked went to them with her angry face and Clenched fist.
'I swear if you are asking her to...—!'
"I am sorry, I already decided my Prom partner." Mei said.
"Huh? Who is that person?" The boy asked with a small smile. Yuzu was ready to Punch him in the face anytime. Mei sighed.
"That Person is yuzu..." Mei whispered her name that The Boy didn't heard it clearly but Yuzu hear that loud and Clear enough to Remove Her slight Misunderstanding. The Boy Startled Seeing Yuzu was standing behind Mei with her Fist up at him but with a Smile? That Scared him very much.
"Eh?...! Oh I see! That's okay! Then I-I'll see you in Class. Bye!" He said while Waving at Mei but with Kind of Scared expression. Mei waved back at Him with her Confused expression.
"Holy Shit... Thank god Yuzu didn't Heard Us... I would be a Dead meat!" The Boy Mumbled while Walking towards the Cafeteria with Relived face. Harumin Chuckled with a smirk.
'Damn Yuzucchi hahaha!' Harumin mentally Laughed at Yuzu who was infront of her hiding from Mei. Yuzu was Smiling with her Blushy Face.
"I guess I am fully ready now." Yuzu said as Harumin Nodded.
"Yep! Good luck Yuzucchi." Harumin While Patting Yuzu's head. The College ended, Yuzu was Patiently waiting for Mei in the Auditorium, She was Humming and Was trying to dance her Solo.
Step
"!" Yuzu quickly turned to The Door and Smiled brightly at Mei.
"You're here!" Yuzu said happily as her Voice echoed in the Auditorium, Mei Nodded and Put her Bag on the Stage, She walked towards Yuzu.
"Yes I had to or else you'll made Holes on your Partner's feet during Prom." Mei said in her monotone and Stood infront of Yuzu looking up at her. Yuzu Chuckled with cheeky smile.
"Hahaha... W-well then let's Start, Shall we?" Yuzu asked in a gentle manner as She Frailed her hand infront of Mei. Mei nodded and Gently put her hand on Yuzu's hand. Yuzu smiled and Smoothly Pulled Mei close to her.
"!" Their Faces didn't took a second to Get all Red with their Raced up Heartbeats by having Their Faces that close to each other.
"W-wait... You want to do the Up part?" Mei asked. Yuzu with her Blushy Face Nodded quickly.
"I-i see..." Mei said looking up at Yuzu with her Blushy Face as well.
'That means I have to Do my Down Part with her.' Mei smiled and Slowly put her Hand upon Yuzu's Shoulder and Held her Hand with Yuzu's hand making Yuzu Flinch. Yuzu was looking into Mei's eyes as It was like for That Particular time words Became unnecessary, The Auditorium Became Quiet and Slow for Yuzu and Mei. They were Drowned at into each other's moves, Yuzu was smiling at Mei while Dancing with her and Mei was Blushing slightly at Yuzu's moves.
"You dance really good." Yuzu said.
"You're not that bad... either." Mei said as They both Shared a small Giggle with each other as Without their noticing their Lips got really close to each other. Both of blushed and Gently Pressed Each other's lips on each other and Closed their eyes together but They didn't stop practicing as They reached to end Move. Yuzu gave the last Swung to Mei and Slowly pulled away from Mei's lips while breathing fastly. Both of Blushed really hard after realising something as They quickly backed up from each other in a Hustle.
"I-It's late... I-i am going H-home first." Mei Stuttered as Yuzu quickly Nodded watching Mei took her Bag and Left the Auditorium In a rush. Yuzu was standing there in a daze while Touching her lips with Blushy Face.
'God... Her lips... Were so soft... I wanna feel them again.' Yuzu Smiled.
"My Sugarboo~" Yuzu Hummed. Mei was running with her mouth covered by her hand and Her face was Really red.
"Th-that was really u-unexpected!..." Mei mumbled as She Smiled while running. Just with another day of Practice like this made The Prom day appeared by the Blink. The Entire College was lightened up in the nightime.
"Wow! You look so Cute!" Harumin exclaimed with Her Sparkly eyes at Mei who was in her Long red and Black Plain but standing out Gown. Mei Nodded with her light pink Cheeks.
"Thank you...! But where's Yuzu?" Mei asked with her curious expression. Harumin Giggled and quickly grabbed her pink haired Prom Partner and Turned to Mei with a knowing Smirk.
"Relax~ She didn't ditched you, She'll be here anytime~" Harumin said in a hum.
"Hey I am hungry! Let's go!" The pink haired girl said and Dragged Harumin to the Food counter. Mei Sighed softly looking for Yuzu and Started Remembering her First Kiss with Yuzu that day, She giggled.
Dim
"!" Mei got Surprised of the Sudden Blacking out of the Light and Got confused when her Surrounding Became pin drop silence.
"Eh?...!" Mei's eyes opened in Surprise when a Single spotlight fell infront of her and Saw Yuzu entered in the Spotlight and revealed her Cyan coloured Suit with a Lemon bow tie with red Polka Dots in it. Yuzu looked at her Cheeky smile. Mei got a gentle thump in her Heart as She slightly Blushed and soon Smirked at Yuzu.
"As expected, You look awesome." Yuzu said and Frailed her hand Infront of Mei, inviting her. Mei Giggled and Accepted her as Yuzu pulled Mei into the Spotlight with her. Mei Blushed and smiled at Yuzu.
"Now you will see my Love blast off, My Moonlight~" Yuzu Whispered as She Smiled back at Mei and Inhaled softly before Kneeling down infront of Mei. Mei gasped with her Blushy Face.
"Mei, Will you be my Prom partner... For rest of my life?" Yuzu asked with a sweet smile at Mei. Mei was really happy as She giggled and Smirked at Yuzu.
"Took you Long enough." Mei said. Yuzu Chuckled.
"So?" Yuzu asked.
"So what? Yes!" Mei said and Hugged Yuzu.
"Wooaahh!"
"Wow!!"
"Awesome!"
"Yuzu finally Did it!"
"Hell Yeah!"
"!?" Mei Flinched at the Sudden cheering from the Students.
"C'mon Dance With me." Yuzu said and Grabbed Mei by her waist. The light came Back and the Music started, Everyone took Their Partners and Made a big Circle around Yuzu and Mei. Mei Giggled while Dancing with Yuzu in their loving Position.
"Now that we're all clear. I Wanna Dance my ass off with you!" Yuzu said excitedly. Mei Nodded
"Seriously... You're crazy, I have to admit it too, I can't Stop even if I want to." Mei said as She slowly wrapped her arms around Yuzu's neck with a Blushy Face, Yuzu Chuckled.
"Sure, Cause now we're Levitating!" Yuzu said and With their Finishing Move they cashed their lips together. The Crowed hyped up and Cheered To them. This Prom made a Big Diffrence between those two. After the Prom, Yuzu and Mei parted ways from Harumin and Her Pink partner as it was past midnight that's why Their path was full of Cold Breezes. Yuzu pulled Mei close to her as She already gave her Jacket around Mei. Mei gently Linked arms with Yuzu.
"Now I am not a Chicken anymore hehe." Yuzu Chuckled and Mei Nodded.
"Maybe you never was." Mei said. Yuzu Hummed.
"And Now that I am by your side I will never be one." Yuzu said.
"That's good because that will Help you with your Basketball match which is coming soon." Mei said. Yuzu Cheered up.
"What?! Then that means you'll come to See our Match?!" Yuzu asked with Curious expression. Mei Giggled and Nodded.
"Sure, I'll try." Mei said with a Small Smirk.
"Hey~ Please You have to!" Yuzu said with a slight down expression.
"Okay okay I'll come on time." Mei said, Yuzu brightly smiled at Mei and Kissed her Making Mei Blushed really hard all of a sudden, Yuzu gently pulled away and Gently cupped Mei's face looking into her eyes with Cheerful love.
"Promise?" Yuzu asked. Mei smiled.

"Yes, I promise."