This Night

It was a Pleasant yet Deadly Night in a Howling Jungle. Where all The Wild animals came to Hunt. There was a Blonde Wolf Coming and Growling, Searching for Her Prey She was Sniffing around to feed her Empty Stomach. Her Ears Purked up when She Smelled Deer's Blood around her as She Huffed and Sped up Following that Smell. She Stopped near a River and Growled when She saw a Black Panther was Holding the Dead Deer, The Blonde Growled and Snarled at Her. The Panther droped the Deer and Growled at The Wolf.
"Grrrrr!!" They Both Jumped at Eachother and Tired to Shove Their Teeth on Eachother's Skin, Slashing on the Skins Drowning in Blood. The Blonde Gave a Big Push to the Panther as She Got Grind up in the Ground. The Panther Got Wobbly up and Growled at the Wolf But She Stopped As The Full Moon's Bright Ocean Blue Light Fell Upon the River's Water and got Reflected on The Wolf and The Panther, Simultaneously. They Blinked Few Times as it was really Bright for them to look. The Light Got Slowly Dull and it was all Normal again, But When the Wolf and the Panther Turned to Look at Eachother, Their Eyes Widened When they saw a Blonde Girl with Wolf ears and Tail with Shiny Emerald Orbs. So was the Panther who was now a Girl with Long Black Hair with Amythest Orbs along with Her Panther Ears and Tail. They Paused to Think for a moment But Then the Blonde's Glance Fell on the Deer as She Quickly ran upto it and she was About to grab it But She got Choked by the Panther's Grip around her Throat. The Wolf Didn't fall back Either as She Grabbed her Throat as well. Both Girls Hissed at Eachother Showing Their Sharp Fangs while Looking deep into Eachother's eyes With Hate and Passion. Their Faces Came closer and Sealed up Eachother's Mouth they Were Trying To eat Eachother. Inside their mouths they were Wrapping Their Tongues around Eachother. They Tightened Their Grip on Eachother's Throat then They Pulled away With Huffs and Growl.

"I Love You So Much That I want to Tear You Apart... To Keep up That Feelings... Grrr... I Will Never Forget This Night With You..."