Sweet Dream pt3

Matsuri came out of a Cyber cafe while Stretching her arms out. She looked at her Phone and Groaned Having such a late time.
"Shit... Gotta Hurry... My Favourite show's time is almost there." Matsuri Mumbled as She Held her School bag tightly and Dashed to her Home route and Luckily, She made in time and Got in her room and Took her Popcorn bucket and Cold Coffee, and sat on the Couch Besides the remote and made herself comfortable.
"Hah~ This is good..." Matsuri let out a Comfy sigh as she Turned on the TV and put on her Channel and started eating her Popcorn. Matsuri got lost in her TV show but soon it got interrupted by her Door Bell.

*Ping Pong!*

"Hm? Who is it at this time...? Ugh..." Matsuri Groaned and gained some energy to get up from her couch and Went to the Door and Opened it.
"Yeah, What do you want?" Matsuri Asked sternly not looking who it was.
"Mizusawa-san?" Her senses got sharp when she Heard a Familiar Woman's Voice as she quickly Looked up and got Blushed Slightly seeing her Neighbour in her Purple Shirt and Long Skirt with her Glasses on.
"H-Hi! Himawari-san! Sorry I was doing something... That I didn't even saw you Ahaha!"
'Actually nothing...' Matsuri said with an Awkward Laugh while Scratching her neck. Her neighbour sighed.
"Yes, I am sorry to Bother you but I want you Take care of something as I am going to meet my mother and I'll be out of the town for awhile... So, will you do it...?" She said leaning a little bit closer to Matsuri, making her Removing eye contact with her.
"Yeah S-sure, what is it?" Matsuri asked Hiding her Blush. Himawari Giggled and backed up from her and Brought out a Fluffy ball, a Burnette Rabbit who was holding onto Her shirt with it's small hands. Matsuri looked at it and Stroked it's Soft Fur.
"She is Harumin, My Lovely Friend. I really Love her and She'll be sad when she will not find me within these days. So I am giving her to you, So That both of you won't be lonely fufu~" Himawari said Handing over her Bunny to Matsuri as she Stared at Harumin with blank face.
'Taking care of a Bunny huh...? Well it's better than any other annoying pets.'
"Don't Worry, leave this cutie to me. I'll take good care of her." Matsuri said with a Smirk. Himawari smiled and gave a Bag of Harumin's Bunny food. Matsuri took it and Himawari held Matsuri's hand Matsuri Blushed.
"Thank you Matsuri, I'll treat you when I'll be back." Himawari said and gave a Peck on Matsuri's Cheek.
"Bye~" Himawari waved and got in a Taxi as she Left. Matsuri didn't got this Instant movement as she just got Dazed and faintly waved at Himawari from behind. She felt the Rustle by Harumin in her Hands as she Snapped back and quickly Locked the Door and Head inside with Blushy Face as she Held her head.
"Hah... Fuck! Why do I always get so nervous around her...? Shit! That's why I hate woman who are totally My Type!" Matsuri said as she went to the living room and Sat Harumin down on the Couch and Opened her Bag as she took out one can of her food and Glanced at Harumin who was also Staring at her as well.
"Are you hungry? Can I give ya food?" Matsuri asked and Harumin hoped on Matsuri's Lap Snuggling onto her, Matsuri Giggled.
"Looks like you are." Matsuri said and Opened the can and put food on a plate and Place it infront of Harumin as she hoped down and started eating her food. Matsuri Stroked Harumin's back and Felt the Fluffyness and Warmth of her body.
"Hehe~ Cute." Matsuri said and Looked at the time as she Wrapped up things and She Put Harumin in her box Along with her food as she went to her bedroom and Set her bed while setting it, She felt a Snuggle down to her leg as she Jumped and quickly Looked down and Sighed in relief.
"Woah!... You scared the shit out of me!... Do you wanna sleep with me?" Matsuri asked Harumin as she tried to Hoped on the bed but it was too High for her to Climb up. Matsuri Chuckled and Slowly held her and put her down on her bed and got in the sheets as well. When she Plopped her head on the Pillow, she felt Crumble behind, so to check on it, Matsuri quickly got up and looked behind at the pillow and what she saw Made her Blush.
"Oh yeah right... I was reading them yesterday..." Matsuri Mumbled as she Picked up her Adult Magazines and Opened the page where she left off, While Grinning and Slightly drooling.
"Fuck... They are so Hot and Sexy Gosh... I wanna Fuck them all hehe..." Matsuri mumbled as she wiped her Drool from corner of her mouth but then she felt a Small wave of Stare. Matsuri Saw Harumin was Sleeping in a ball and was Staring at her. Matsuri felt a Little bit uncomfortable as she Hid them else away and Slept besides Harumin while Caressing her Back. Harumin was getting comfy around Matsuri's stomach and Hands. Matsuri Jolted Feeling the instance Amount of softness around her Cheek.
"Freaking S-soft!" Matsuri quickly Pulled Harumin Close to her Face and Drifted into Sleep with a Cheeky smile. Harumin Squirmed as she tried Loosen up from Matsuri's grip but she Gave up and went a little Close to her.