2 to 1

*Warning: Futanari, Threesome*

Yuzu glanced at her back before She silently wore her shoes and held the Door handle with a Smirk and looked at the time on her watch.
"11... Mei's out light too..." Yuzu mumbled and quietly slipped out of the house and silently closed the door.
"Now if only I can find Harumin~...!" Yuzu was looking for her Bestie as She smiled when She found Harumin standing near the lamp pole while Looking into her phone. Yuzu looked at her sides and went over to Harumin.
"Did ya wait too long?" Yuzu asked with a Cheeky smile as Harumin Blinked and glanced at Yuzu then sighed Heavily.
"I thought you're gonna ditch me for Prez." Harumin said with a small Smirk. Yuzu Chuckled.
"Hah! Never~ Now let's go! Putting Mei in her Deep sleep was the most patient thing I've ever done." Yuzu said with a small laugh. Harumin laughed as well.
"Haha! Yeah Everytime I see her I always think that Prez never sleeps." Harumin said, Yuzu chuckled as they both came infront of a Night club which was lighting up so much and Muffled Loud Music was clear to be hear. But slightly failed to notice that someone girl with her favourite headphones around her neck was sort of following them.
"Damn, To be honest you are great at Acting. Were you in the drama club or something?" Matsuri asked with a grin, Mei was looking at them with Her glare and sighed while Looking at Matsuri.
"It was slightly hard to pretend asleep in front of Yuzu, But I was expecting her to sneak out of the house like this only with Taniguchi-san." Mei said and fixed her long skirt as She was wearing high heels.
"I can feel That. I am just so excited to see Yuzu-chan's reaction~" Matsuri said with a smirk and giggled. Mei watched Harumin and Yuzu went inside of the club.
"So am I." Mei said in her monotone.
"Yeah you can say That~ But sometimes I am the one who don't let her Sleep~" Yuzu said with a smirk as they both entered inside of the club.
"Ooh~ Yuzucchi What a beast you are~" Harumin teased Yuzu as they both Laughed and sat at their usual seats Which was at the Drink bar then Gave Their order to the bartender.
"Hmhm~ Yeah I bet I can take down two girls at once because of the stamina I have~ Hehe." Yuzu said, Harumin snickered as she Passed their Drinks to Yuzu and got hers as well.
"The fuck you are even talking about? Are you drunk already?! Haha!" Harumin said as She watched Yuzu drank her second shot.
"Fwaah~ Oh!~ Damn... This is so fucking Good!" Yuzu said in her wobbly manner and Drank another two shots at the same time.
"Mm! Oh damn Yuzucchi slow down! You'll ruin our Plan tonight if you drink too much and dropped dead." Harumin said as she was taking little sips of her Drink.
"Hehe~ It's totally Fhine~! I can Shober up as Fasht as I can!..." Yuzu said with her messy speech with her Blushy red face and small hiccups but This doesn't stopped her from taking another shot.
"Oh fuck... We shouldn't have come for drinking in the first place... Who knew that Yuzu would jump right into it." Harumin said to herself with an Awkward smile.
"Ohh! By the way! How thingsh are going between you and Matshuri, huh?!" Yuzu asked in her slightly angry Drunkard way.
"Ugh... Look, Me and that Matsuri girl aren't going out. What makes you think that?!" Harumin said with a small irritated tone.
"Huh!? I wash worrying about you! And Your Love life!" Yuzu said with her pouty face. Harumin Chuckled and sipped her Drink.
"Thanks but You don't have to worry about me Yuzucchi it's goin-"
"If you Have regular Sex Your Boobsh will get More Fucking Big! Hahahaha!" Yuzu laughed as Harumin mentally slapped herself.
"Fuck it man... I was just about to being nice to you and you broke the Mood Yuzucchi... " Harumin sighed and drank her drink.
"Yes, I think She sure did."
"?...!! " Harumin was about to get choke in her drink after Seeing the Pink haired girl with her smirk Along with a Stern looking Black haired girl. Harumin got in trouble as she glanced at Drunk Yuzu for some saving but it was useless at the moment.
"H-hi Prez... Hehe..." Harumin said with an Awkward smile. Matsuri Giggled from behind.
"Ooh~! I think I am gonna shleep on the Moon tonight!..." Yuzu said and slowly Drifted into her Sleep on her hands at the Counter table.
"Thank you Taniguchi-san for Bearing Yuzu, We'll take her from here. You can go home without any worry." Mei said in her monotone as Harumin sighed heavily as She got up and took out her car keys.
"Yeah sure Whatever, Yuzucchi's all yours now~ But please don't be so hard on her." Harumin said with a small smile. Mei nodded.
"Don't worry, You can leave Yuzu-chan on Us~ " Matsuri said. Harumin shrugged and went out of the club and before going She glanced at Yuzu with a Sobbed Face.
'Please Survive Yuzu... '
Mei and Matsuri came home while holding Yuzu in between.
"Uff! When did she got so heavy!?" Matsuri groaned and Plopped Yuzu on the Couch.
"Hehe~ I can drink more~ I am shtill Shtarving~ Mghm..." Yuzu Mumbled in her sleep with her Blushy Face. Mei sighed Heavily and glanced at the bottles of alcohol as Small Smirk formed on her lips.
"Say Matsuri." Mei said.
"What?" Matsuri asked and saw Mei looked at her with her smirk while holding the alcohol.
"Why don't we make things a little bit Fuzzy?" Mei asked as She was signalling Matsuri something. Matsuri understood that and grinned.
"Oh~ Sure, Why not?" Matsuri said and both of them Looked at Yuzu with some of their Inner Intenstions.