Decipline

*Warning: Omegaverse + Pairing: Dom (α)Mitsuko and Sub (Ω)Mei*

"Hah… All done." Mitsuko sighed as She stood up from her chair and got out of her cabin.
"Good Night, Taniguchi-san." One of her colleagues said to her.
"Ah, yes. Have a good night." Mitsuko said With a nod before she was on her way home.
"Hey~ Wanna Hook up?" But Suddenly an Omega girl, out of nowhere came in front of her and Started seducing Mitsuko while using her Pheromones.
'Ugh… Not again.' Mitsuko Groaned as She Ignored her.
"Oh my~ Gonna ignore me just like that? You know, I can Show you heaven if you are tired from work~" She said as Mitsuko's eyes Twitched and She turned to her.
"Listen Here, Miss… I have no Intention of Fucking with you… Please Find someone else." Mitsuko said as She glared at her. But, This may have caused a Different reaction. That Omega girl Blushed really hard and Squealed.
"Kyaaa~! Such a Dominant Alpha! So Hot!" She said with her Blushy Face as Mitsuko got in slight trouble as She quickly took her chance and Ran away from her while Running towards the Bus.
"Hey Wait! Don't go!"
"Ah Shit!" Mitsuko saw that girl start chasing her as She quickly got on the Bus.
"Sorry Miss! See you Next Time!" Mitsuko Yelled and sighed heavily.
"I should really Start to control my Instincts to Order someone Around…" Mitsuko said to herself.
"I'm Home." Mitsuko said as She took off her Shoes.
"Welcome Home." Her Omega Mate greeted her.
"What's in Dinner, Mei?" She asked as She came in and Gave a small peck on Mei's Cheek and took off her coat.
"Your favorite, Nikuja and Yakitori." Mei said as Mitsuko Chuckled.
"Great. I'll be there in a moment." Mitsuko said as She went to the Bathroom to wash up. That's when Mei started to Think about How hardworking Mitsuko is.
'After Mitsuko-san came home from a long day of work, We finally had some time for each other.' Just like Mei referred, They Both were on the Couch, While Talking and laughing.
'The Things we did together were pleasant and enjoyable… So, Mitsuko and Mei looked at each other as The atmosphere changed a little, They got in the Mood.
'We Cute loose and Fucked Senselessly…'

"Ahhh~! Mghh~! I am cumming!"
"Hah~... C-cum for Me…~"

After some Heavy Thrusted and Pounding, They got a little bit tired and Took a nap.
"Nnh…" Mei blinked open her eyes.
'Ah… How cruel… Once I'm up, I have to clean…' Mei thought while Staring at the mess on the Table.
'I better do it now—!!?' As Mei Moved a bit to get up, Her eyes widened open after feeling the hard Sensation in her pussy.
"What!? She's still inside of me!..." Mei saw Mitsuko's hard Shaft was still in the way inside of her, She blushed really hard as She Twitched really hard.
'She must have fallen asleep before She could pull out, This Alpha…' Mei Trembled and Blushed really hard while Panting Heavily.
'Is usually such a Neat and Clean freak… and Yet…' Mei thought as She slightly let out her Pheromones by mistake and Tried to slide away from Mitsuko's Dick.
"Slowly—Mmph!" Mei gasped when Mitsuko suddenly grabbed and Covered her mouth.
"Hey, What are you doing?" Mitsuko asked in her Dominant tone and Grabbed Mei's waist as Well.
"Nghmm…" Mitsuko turned her down and placed her hand on Mei's head while Pinning her down.
"Don't pull away…" Mitsuko Ordered as Mei Flinched when She Thrusted her Dick inside of her.
"Aaahh~... S-stop! Don't move! I-i am s-so sensitive right now! Hhagh~!" Mei Moaned as She gasped at Mitsuko's Heavy pounds.
"Don't worry, it'll feel good right away…" Mitsuko said as She grabbed her waist and Thrusted hardly inside of her.
"No… Stop! I feel like My Pheromones are about to Burst out! So please Stop!!!" Mei said loudly in her moan as Mitsuko Suddenly stopped.
"This… is really bad… Mgh…~ Hurry… Please let me go to the Bathroom! Ahh~... Mitsuko-san…" Mitsuko Sighed.
'You need some Discipline…'
"I see…"
"Eh?!" Mei Startled when Mitsuko suddenly grabbed her legs and Carried her up, In that Position only. Mei Blushed really hard.
"Let's go then." Mitsuko said in her Stern voice.
"What!?" Mei Twitched when She felt her Dick grow a little bit bigger inside of her.
"I said I'll take you there, So stop struggling." Mitsuko said as She started walking through the Hallway. Mei moaned as Her Dick slid more inside of her.
"Ah-ah~! Please wait! You were just joking, right?!... Mgh~!" Mei Huffed as Mitsuko's Hard dick was throbbing against her wet walls.
"No, I wasn't." Mitsuko said as She started walking.
"Ahh~! Ah~... Ngh~!" Mei moaned as Mitsuko on purpose, Skid her Dick against her G-spot but On her instinct, She started Thrusting inside of her Pussy.
" Ahh~... Don't Tease~! I'm cumming! I'm going to cum~! Mgh~!" Mei moaned and Trembled really hard.
"Hold out…" Mitsuko ordered her in between her moans.
"D-don't be Ridiculous! P-please…~!" Mei pleaded with her Blushy red face. Mitsuko Smirked.
"Your Desperate voice is lovely too…" Mitsuko said.
"J-just let me go already! You Damn Alpha! Fucking Pervert~!!" Mei Scolded her with her Angry Blushy red face as They arrived in the Bathroom.
"Do you think that was a smart thing to say? Even though You wanted me to let you cum…" Mitsuko said in her Stern voice as She bent over Mei in front of the Toilet, Mei was a Blushy mess.
"Hah~... Hah~... Shut up!~ ARGHM~!" Mei Moaned loudly as Mitsuko started rubbing her Clit and she squished Mei's Pussy with her Dick.
"You are… talking really big today… My cute Omega~" Mitsuko said as She Kissed Mei's bare back as She Flinched.
"Ahh~! N-no…! I didn't Mean it… I-i am sorry…" Mei said while Trembling.
"Oh! You're getting Wet… and leaking…" Mitsuko said with a smirk as She started Thrusting.
"Ahh~!! No~! Ngh~! D-don't Move~!" Mei moaned.
"What do you want?" Mitsuko asked while Moving her hips really fast.
"Ngh~! Mgh~!"
"Tell me!..." Mitsuko Huffed near Mei's ear.
"Ahh~! Please~! I want to cum~! I want to let out my Pheromones~!" Mei moaned with her several Twitches and Flinches.
"Tell me… Tell me Clearly." Mitsuko Huffed and Started ramping inside of Mei's pussy rapidly.
"I've had enough! Ahh~! I want to let it out~! Please let me Cum~! I want to cum~! Ahhn~!" Mei was moaning Loudly as Mitsuko Twitched as She felt her load was ready to shoot out.
"Hah… Shut up, I get it…" Mitsuko said.
"Ahh~ Hahh~! Hurry up~! Please~! Ahh~!" Mei was Impatient.
"There… Now you can Cum all you want…" Mitsuko held Mei's leg and Opened that Area wide for her. Mitsuko pounded hard inside of her pussy as She felt her Walls clenched around her Dick. Mei Flinched really hard with her Blushy red face.
"Ahhh~! No… Ahh~! Nnmgh~! Ahh~! NNGHH~!!" Mei finally squirted really hard around her Dick and She took out a load of her Pheromones which constantly excited Mitsuko up as She Twitched as well.
"...!" Mitsuko managed to let out only Half of her cum inside of Mei's pussy.
"... I can't hah~... Believe it… Because of you, I'm becoming a Pervert…~" Mei said while Panting Heavily with her Blushy red face.
'Right, My Pervy Omega~'
"Hm? What made you think that it's over yet?" Mitsuko said near her ear.
"What?... No please…" Mei gasped as She started Thrusting again.
"We're still not Finished!" Mitsuko said and Started moving fastly.
"Ahh~! P-please~! Ah~! Aah~!" Mei moaned as Mitsuko ruffled her hair and Huffed with a smirk.
"Now It's My turn."
"M-mitsuko-san!... Ahh~! Wait!!... Please! It's Impossible! I'll Get Knotted!!" Mei pleaded with her exhausted expression as Mitsuko Chuckled.
"Oh? We won't know until we try, Right?" Mitsuko said in her monotone.
"No~!! J-just Hurry up and Cum Already!!!"

Fin.

-X-

A: This idea was Give by NaiterMoon Thank you! But I am Sorry For such a Short Oneshot 😅 Because I didn't have much time that's why, Next time I'll do it a little bit Longer. Again, Thank you!