Private Lessons pt2

Yuzu was in her Classroom with the Class rep, They both were alone in the classroom.
"Ugh... Seriously why me?" Yuzu Groaned loudly. The class rep scoffed.
"Shut up and Do it properly." She said with a Stern voice as They both were cleaning the Class Floor with Mops.
"Are you sure you didn't spit out that incident in the garden?" Yuzu asked while Glancing at The Class rep. She stopped for an instant.
"Why do you care if I did or not?" She Said continuing her cleaning. Yuzu Smirked.
"It's not going to happen affect me or anything but I was just kinda worried about you." Yuzu said with a blunt tone.
"Thank you for your concern. And That thing never happened." Class rep said in her monotone.
"Yeah whatever~ At least I felt good because of you." Yuzu said going to the Windows and started to cleaning it. Class rep Gripped on the mop as She slightly knitted her eyebrows in Anger.
"Just be grateful Okogi Yuzu... I didn't bust you out for what you did..." The class rep said in a stern voice. This made Yuzu Twitched a bit.
"Yeah right like you'd do that. Everyone knows to protect their Reputation." Yuzu said as She Smirked. Hearing this, The class rep Giggled.
"Yeah right even for a Delinquent like you it is important." The class rep Said in her monotone.
"Yes, I can't do a fucking argue with you about this. Why don't why try to be the Regular strict Honor Student infront of everyone and most of all, Infront of me." Yuzu said as She got done with the Window cleaning, With a Huff She cracked her Knuckles and went to her seat taking out something to wipe her hand with.
"Me neither, You are something that is really hard to deal with it. I'm feeling sorry for Aihara-sensei... Having you for the Private lessons which you don't even care a bit about it." This getting Slipped away from Yuzu's regular patience as She was trying her best not to Assault or Do any kind of actions which can get her in trouble with her teacher, Mei.
"Yeah How could a Bookworm like you will understand the Importance doing The studies with the Big amount of strictness that I'm getting From Mei-sensei." Yuzu said as She wore her Overcoat and Sighed, Started Doing her hair.
"Mei-sensei? Hmph! It's not that Very comforting hearing Our admirable Teacher's name from That Dirty mouth of yours." The class rep said While mocking Yuzu. Yuzu Exhaled deeply as She was not in a mood for Hearing another brag about Her and Mei's situation.
'I Should've just left her in the garden... All messed up. She's a bitch don't Deserved to be nice.' Yuzu thought as She rolled up her eyes and Plopped on her seat looking outside of the window.
"Don't you know? Don't speak about things which you don't know." Yuzu said with a Sigh as She took out her phone and got Busy in that.
"Why don't I? I am speaking because I know about What I saw." Yuzu's eyes widened as Hearing this Sentance of the class rep. Yuzu slowly turned around to the Class rep who was looking at Yuzu with her Dark eyes and Stern voice.
"Please tell me you don't." Yuzu said as The Class took off her glasses and Sighed.
"Because of you... Aihara-sensei could get fired from the school. Well it's going to Happen anyways." The class rep said while slightly glaring at Yuzu. Yuzu quickly stood up from her desk and step forward to the Class rep.
"I actually don't give a Fuck about whether you saw it or not but What do you mean by 'Going to happen'?" Yuzu asked with a blank tone as She slowly got close to The Class rep. The class rep started to get slightly nervous as She looked away.
"W-why are you asking? I-i thought you already knew... As your relationship with Aihara-sensei." The class rep said in a low Voice. Yuzu Huffed as She Stomped her leg in the wall and pinned the class rep against the wall. The class rep got startled by this Very much.
"I'm sorry, I don't know. Now tell me what you know." Yuzu asked in a Heavy tone as While getting close to The Class rep's face.
"I-i don't think it's something I should tell someone like you..." The class rep said in a Frail voice loosing against Yuzu as She could Feel Yuzu's Blank stare at her and Heavy Breaths Against her ear.
"!" The class rep got Flinched after receiving the Slide of Yuzu's finger on her face.
"You know I'm not only good at Fucking any bitch who tired to mess with me... You were really Good at that. That's why think yourself lucky and tell me about it. Let me remind you that Us, Delinquents don't like to wait for what we want. That's common." Yuzu said in a heavy whisper into the class rep's ear making her Tremble.
"I-i... Um... Th-that's..." The class rep Stuttered in fear.
"Don't take much time class rep... The students can come here at anytime..." Yuzu was putting pressure on the frail class rep who was just giving out her Stern attitude just a moment ago.
Slide!
"We are First!"
"Whoa it's empty!"
"Good morning Ai-chan...?"
After seeing Yuzu and the class rep in that quite different situation made the girls confused.
"Wha-what?!"
"Hey Okogi! Are you bullying Ai-chan again?!"
Yuzu Smirked as She chuckled making the girls more confused.
"Haha... What is it looks like to you?" Yuzu asked as One of the Girls went to the class rep and saw She was Tremble pretty much.
"You never learn! do you?! This time we'll make sure to get you Suspension!" The girl said raising her voice infront of Yuzu.
"Hm? I really want you to Confirm Whether I was bullying your precious deary sweet Ai-chan or not." Yuzu said with a smirk looking at the class rep. The girl Scoffed.
"Yeah of course we'll do that! What do you want to say Ai-chan?" The girl asked as While answering, the Class rep glanced at Yuzu who was giving out her dark and Blank eyes stare to her as The class rep gulped and Sighed Heavily.
"She was... Not bullying me..." The class rep's answer made the Girls blank and Yuzu Smirked.
"What?! You don't have to scare of Her Ai-chan!"
"Yeah we're here with you."
The class rep shook her head making the Girls silent. Yuzu Chuckled.
"Okay okay it's confirmed. Thanks for wasting my time, class rep." With that said, Yuzu got out of the class with a Serious blank face while slightly Huffing.
"Then I'll find it out my way." Yuzu Mumbled under her heavy breaths. Yuzu in her Hurry Search for Mei went through many classrooms but there's no Sight of her. Yuzu with a Huff took a Turn to the the Staffroom.
"Is Mei-sensei here?!" Yuzu asked with an Exhale. There was one teacher who was doing her work as She shook her head.
"Sorry but Aihara-sensei is on leave for Today." The Teacher said going Back to her work, Yuzu remained silent and walked away from there.
"Hah... She didn't told me if she's not gonna come today..." Yuzu groaned as arrived at the garden and Sat down with a Heavy sigh.
'What if... The Class rep's just making things up? B-But She saw us... Ugh! I can't think right now!' Yuzu mentally groaned while holding her head.
"!" Yuzu Flinched as She heard some Girls' chatter from Ground which was Besides the Garden. Yuzu slowly looked at them with a Daze.
"The seniors having P.E no—"
"Too bad She's going."
"Eh?" Yuzu got slightly or maybe more Curious after getting the Glimpse of the Senior girls' talks.
"Yeah, It's only been two months since She came."
"How nice it would be if She could Stay till we Graduate."
Yuzu couldn't sit still after hearing this as She tip toed near the Girls, without getting them Notice her.
'I-i still don't believe... If they're talking about her or someo—'
"After Aihara-sensei 's engagement She might come back to school again."
Ba-dump...
Yuzu slowly slid down from the wall with her shocked expression as She slowly covered her mouth.
"Oh it would be nice if that happens!" The Girls laughed throughout their talks as While near them, Yuzu was breathing heavily with her Faint heartbeats and Clenched her Heart area.
"N-no... It can't be... Mei's e-engaged...?" Yuzu Mumbled as She Flinched on a sudden drop of rain on her eyes, Yuzu Slowly looked up at the Sky where the blue sky and sun hid behind the Dark clouds.
"Kyaa! Let's go inside!" The Seniors ran away the Group and Went to their classes way. There was Yuzu all Lost in her world under the Rain as She Exhaled and Chuckled.
"Woah... Look at the rain in this moment... Haha isn't it amazing?" Yuzu Mumbled as She Closed her eyes while having the raindrops on her.
'I love her... Mei... I guess Class rep was saying the truth... Who ever will love a  Delinquent like me...!' in between Yuzu's Foggy thoughts She got a small sting in her mind and her eyes widened open on their own on.
"What? Loved? No... That's not it." Yuzu Huffed as She got up and Clenched her fist.
"I still Do Love Her. I Love Mei." Yuzu with a serious expression decided that she won't let Mei go from her heart that easily as Exhaled.
'I will Find her and Take her." Yuzu found a Way as She sneakily got out of the School campus and ran through her way, Splashing water on her steps. Yuzu took out her phone and made a Call to Mei.
"c'mon pick up! Damn it!" Yuzu Huffed and Called Mei again.
"Shit!" Yuzu groaned as While Running Yuzu got infront of some other Delinquents from different school, Who were gathered around infront of Yuzu's path while Smoking and drinking. Yuzu mentally clicked her tongue in Irritation. But without wasting any time Yuzu decided to pass through them.
"Where do you think you're going Blondie?" One of the Guy from the group asked to Yuzu. Yuzu didn't let that stop her as She was walking through them but some more boys came and Blocked her way while glaring at her. Yuzu Exhaled as She Glared back at the man.
"Shut up and Move." Yuzu said in her Stern voice with an Emotionless face. The man Arrogantly Smirked.
"What if we do not?" The man asked.
"Then I'll just make my own way." Yuzu said while Cracking her Knuckles as She Glared at the Group who were Smirking at Yuzu while getting ready to barred more of Yuzu's ways.
Hit!
"ARGH!"
"You tell me you did not." Mei Huffed while Looking for Yuzu on her way with an Umbrella in her Hand and Phone on Calling to Yuzu on her other hand.
"Don't do anything reckless now..." Mei said in her mumble as while Looking for Yuzu's Sight, She heard a Loud groan sounding really familiar to her as She eyes widened when She followed the Voice Direction. Yuzu was groaning near the lamppost with while holding her stomach.
"Yuzu!" Mei quickly went to Yuzu and firstly gave Yuzu her Umbrella Shelter.
"Hah!... Ugh!"
"Easy there...! Yuzu what happened here?!" While Mei was wiping the blood from Yuzu's lips she noticed Dozen of Men were knocked out on the road. Some were bleeding, Unconscious and nearly dead. Mei glanced at Yuzu as She grasped her Face and Touched hers with her.
"Idiot!... It's really an useless way to let out Your anger like this." Mei said in her Gentle voice making Yuzu chuckle.
"Anger? No... I was really sad... Ugh!" Yuzu said in between her groan while Mei was treating her wound in her house. Yuzu was sitting there, Back infront of Mei in her Sports bra, Mei was putting the medicines.
"You're so stupid. Why do you get involve in such kind of street fights so much?" Mei said in her monotone. Yuzu Nodded.
"I do that because I am Stupid enough to forget about your Fucking engagement? Are you telling me that?" Yuzu said while slightly breathing heavily.
'I don't know what or Who to believe anymore... The Bitch's talks or lately You're Strange behaviour...?' Yuzu thought while Dazing out for an instant.
"..." Mei got done putting medicines on her wounds as She got up and gave Yuzu towel and Bathrobe, avoiding the Yuzu's question.
'Does that only one Time fuck made you tired of me...? Yeah right... A fucking Delinquent who almost raped her own class rep and even Mei saw that... But after that why She didn't refused? You're confusing me in more than one way.' Yuzu got lost in her thoughts as Mei could slightly see through it as She sighed.
"Go Take a Bath. You'll catch a cold." Mei said while taking Yuzu's dress to the washing machine. Yuzu inhaled and Took them with her as Yuzu Chuckled.
"Stupids don't catch cold." Yuzu Mumbled before going into the Bathroom and soaked Herself in the warm water in yeh Bathtub with a Deep Exhale.
"Why did you hide it from me?" Yuzu asked closing her eyes while resting her neck.
"You didn't gave me a chance to tell you." Mei said outside from the bathroom in her monotone.
"Tell me what? To break-up? You're shitting you're time telling me that... Because no can do." Yuzu said in slightly Stern voice.
"How about Makeup?" Mei said with a smirk. Yuzu got Confused as She slightly sighed with a Smile.
"You Should've tell me this sooner... Sensei." Yuzu said to Mei with a smirk who was standing at the doorway with a Knowing Smirk.
"Because I've wanted to tell you that how amusing it was when I saw the Expression on my grandfather's face while Cancelling my engagement papers." Mei said as She licked her lips. Yuzu found this a bit funny, Letting out her patience like this. Yuzu laughed while Getting up from from bath.
"I'm telling you this Sensei~ I'm not waiting for The Graduation or Bullshit." Yuzu said while coming closer to Mei. Mei loosened up her tie and threw her glasses as She wrapped her arms around Yuzu's neck.
"Who Said you have to? Because me neither." Mei said as She didn't took much time to give Yuzu her erection as Both of them Smirked at each other.
"Ahh!~ Mgh!~ Hah!~" Mei moaned as While She was in Yuzu's hand who was Thrusting inside of Mei's Slippery wet pussy against the Bathroom's wet wall. Yuzu gave up on her pain and wounds as Now with Mei, The pleasure was taking place.
"Mmm!~ You do really enjoy toying with me like this~ D-Don't you?" Yuzu said while moving her Hips more as She hit Mei's Deep spot making her jolt around her body. Both of them panted heavily as Mei Nodded with a Blushy smile.
"I-i do~ Maybe... Mmph!~" Yuzu Crashed her Lips against Mei's lips Locking her moans inside of her mouth as Yuzu grabbed Mei's ass and Pressed in her more hardly.
"Mmphh!~ Hmphm!~" Yuzu Wrapped her tongue around Mei's tongue waving them around on each other Mixed with their Blushy Faces, Heavily breaths and Muffled moans. Mei started gripping on Yuzu's Back as Mei's back was cold by the Bathroom's wall as Yuzu noticed it and without stopping went to the bedroom and Dropped on Mei while Thrusting inside of her. After some seconds they pulled away from their mouths for air with a Strand of Saliva Connecting their lips with their Blushy Faces.
"Ahhh!~ Yes!~ Hah!~" Mei moaned as She wrapped her legs around Yuzu's Waist Tightly and pushed Yuzu's thrust more inside of her.
"Heh~ Hngh!~ F-Fuck!~ Ahh!~" Yuzu went to Mei's Neck while moving her Hips fastly inside of Mei's Deep walls.
"Ha-Harder!~ Fu-Fuck Me Harder!~ Yuzu!~" Mei moaned against Yuzu's ear with her Blushy red face making Yuzu blushed really hard as well as Flinched through her body.
"Even if you tell me….~ Mmghhh!~ I-I can't believe it's feeling really good inside of your Mei-sens—mmphm!~" Mei Blocked Yuzu's mouth with her Lips. While Thrusting inside of Mei's pussy, Yuzu moved her lips along with Mei as well with their muffled moans.
"Phwa~! Ca-call me by my n-ame...~! Ahh!~ Say my... Name~!" Mei said in between her moans with a Blushy Face. Yuzu Smirked as She Huffed while Looking Directly into Mei's eyes with her Blushy red face as She started to Thrust more harder and deeper inside of Mei's pussy.
"Hah!~ Mei... Mei!~ Mghm!~ Mei!~ Ahh!~ Mei!~" Yuzu called out Mei's name in a loving way in her moans while Licking Mei's ear as Mei Twitched and wrapped her body with Yuzu's while Panting Heavily.
"Ahhh!~ Yes!~ Mmm!~ Yuzu!~ Ahh!~" Mei moaned loudly as Yuzu gave Deeper and harder Slams around Mei's inner walls.
"MMM~! MMM!~" They both Twitched in last time before shooting their Pleasure Juice outside on each other as Yuzu took out her shaft at the right time.
"Hah... Hah... Now I hope you got your lesson with this, right?" Mei asked while they were in each other's arms while slightly breathing heavily. Yuzu Nodded.
"I-i did... Very nicely." Yuzu said under her breath, They both laughed together and talked throughout that night with each other.
'Really... Fuck the class rep...'
The next day Everyone and everything was just like the regular days again but Changes come in every form. In that case the most relevant change came to see in Yuzu's Delinquency behaviour which rather than decreasing coming in Handy in the school Campus. Yuzu became the Student Council President with her still the same seriousness and Goofyness nature, with the Help of Her beloved Teacher who accompanied Yuzu with her Splendid Private lessons.
"I knew it you'll get this on, Yuzu." Mei said with a Smile as She was sitting behind Yuzu on her motorcycle and Gave Yuzu a warm squeeze around Yuzu's Body. Yuzu Chuckled while Racing up her speed.
"You can See who's Really behind me for all of this. Sensei." Yuzu said with a Cheeky smile. They both went onto their way without any worry along with their Lessons.

Fin.