Chapter 41

What would happen if there was a earthquake and the whole building fell down?

What if there was a murderer in this room right now and we would never know?

What if...

"Sarah, can you please answer question 5 for me please?" I stare at the board looking at all the numbers and letters. 7? 89?

"Its 45.." I heard a whisper from the side of me.

"45" I say to the teacher. He looks back at me confused.

"Correct"

"Thankyou." I whisper to the person who just gave me the answer.

"No worries, names Chelsea" she puts out her hand and I shake it. She has tattoos all up her arms and she has about 10 piercings on one ear. Her hair was bright blue and she would totally stand out in a crowd.

"Sarah" I say back. I look back at the teacher and try to focus again. I do not want to doze out again.

"Your going out with Justin aye?" She says with a smirk on her face.

"Um, yeah" I chuckle a bit. "How did you know?"

"Oh, Harry told me" She chuckles a bit and scribbles some notes down from the board.

"Harry? Friends with Niall?" I asked. This actually might seem dumb but I had to ask.

"Yeah, he's my boyfriend."

"Oh" is all I could say. Weird. Why would I be surprised that he has a girlfriend? Maybe it's just the way she looks. I'm so judgemental at times.

The bell rings and she hops quickly out of her chair and out of the room. Woah, how long was I day dreaming for if its the end of the period?

I quickly gather my stuff and is about to walk out of the room when the teacher calls my name.

"Sarah?" She says as she is putting together some of the paper work.

"Yes miss?" I say turning around.

"Have you applied for a collage yet? I know you are a very smart girl, you have to just step up your game a bit." She said. The words struck me like the light from the windows.

"Oh, um, I'm applying for NYU." I say back to her. Why would she car anyway? She's only a teacher.

"I might be only a teacher, but I do care about your performance in your study. Do you need any extra tutoring?" She says. It's like she read it out of my head. That's actually very weird.

"Um, no I'll get Justin to help me. It's no problem. Also my friends are good a mathematics so they can help as well." I have her a smile and I was ready to leave.

"Are you and Justin a thing?" She asks. Nosy much. And I swear she just wants to drag it out and out.

"We have for ages miss. Look I have to go. I'm going to be late for my next class. That's for the tips miss." I smile again and start to walk to the door.

"No worries. Bye Sarah." She says.

"Bye miss." I say just like I'm talking to myself.