Chapter 16

I woke up and shook my head. To tired to get up. I just laid there with my eyes closed making up random conversations in my head that could possibly happen.
"Sarah, I hate you. I have never liked you. Your worthless and your not even pretty. Get over yourself."
This person in my mind kept saying this to me and I guess I went rage.
"No, fuck off. You are worthless and you are pathetic. Picking on me because I got a better score on a assessment then you is sick. Your the one who should get over yourself."
I really stuck up for myself.
I looked at my clock and it was 10:30. I better get up.
I got up and had a shower. I walked out of the bathroom and got dressed into my skinny jeans and a white top that has the letter A on it.
I walked downstairs and got breakfast. As I was eating, I decided to text Justin.
"Hey baby, tonight my family are having a like Christmas party, would you like to come? Pattie could come aswell?" I sent it and straight away I got a reply.
"Sure, that would be great. I will bring over the presents as well."
"Awesome" i texted back an that was the end of the conversation.
I decided to clean up my room and put Justin's presents under the tree.
Shit, I forgot to get a present for Pattie. Damn.
I quickly walked over to mum.
"Hey mum, I forgot to get Pattie a present." How could I be so dumb. Man.
"Oh, that's okay. I got her a present. Don't worry about it." Mum said patting me on the shoulder.
"Oh, that's a relief. Thanks mum."
I walked back to my room and went onto my laptop.
----------------------------------------
It was 5:00 and the party is supposed to start now. I quickly put on some lipstick and mascara and I was done.
I walked downstairs and sat on the lounge. I watched the Simpsons for 10 mins and then I heard a knock at the door.
I opened it slowly and I saw Justin and Pattie looking dashing. Justin was wearing jeans and a t-shirt and Pattie was wearing a dress.
"Please come in." I opened the door more and stepped aside.
"You look amazing. You really do" Justin said as he is kissing me on the cheek. After Justin walked off, Pattie came over to me and hugged me.
"Merry Christmas Sarah."
"Merry Christmas Pattie."
We both walked over to the lounge room and put the presents under the tree.
For dinner we had chicken and pasta and vegetables and also salad. As we ate, we talked about the weirdest things. Go carts, horse racing, maccas. Very weird things.
Next we had the present time but before we opened any of them, Justin had announcement. Well so did Pattie.
"We are moving" they said together. They were so happy. I was crushed. Why would he move away. "To this street. Just across the road."
My heart started to beat again as they said the last few words. I was stunned. I automatically go up and hugged them both.
"Congrats guys. Oh my gosh."
Justin looked at me and smirked. All I could do was smirk back.
Now there was the presents.
Max opened up his and it was a electric helicopter.
Mum opened up hers and it was a spa treatment. For the spa down the road.
I opened up mine and there it was. I automatically fell in love with it. I was a silver necklace that had a infinity sign on it. I love it.
Justin gave him his and he loved it. He even said that that was the one that he needed for his collection. (yeah he has a collection of perfume). I was so glad.
This is the best Christmas ever.