Chapter 59

"Your mums on her way to come and see you. She had to pop out yesterday to get changed and have a shower." The doctor shuffles the pillows behind me and tucks me in more.

"Okay." I say.

"Do you want anything to eat or drink? I bet I can sneak some food from the cafeteria in the foyer for ya. I know how horrible the food tastes. sand which sound good" she says smiling.

"Oh no. I'm good. Maybe later though." I wink at her and laugh.

"Just call out when. Okay?"

"Okay." As the doctor leaves I get my phone and play music with my ear phones.

I decided to put something on that I haven't ever put on before. Rock.

I select The Cab and shuffle the songs. Luckily my favourite came on first.

I turned it up nearly to full ball. I closed my eyes and in-haled and ex-haled. I get out a pen and paper and start to draw.

As my pen touches the paper after the 7th time of trying to draw the perfect moon and stars, I got a knock on the door. I continue to draw.

"Come in" I say as I draw the 8th moon and it turns out it was really near to perfect.

A lady with a white coat like in the movie are in. She had red hair but her eyebrows were brown. She obviously dyed her hair. Otherwise that's a really weird thing to be born with.

She was wearing black shoes like nearly everyone in this freaking hell hole.

I really want to get out. This place sells crappy food and also it smells really weird in the bathroom.

"We need to talk. It's about your mother..."