Chapter 70

"Hey, so tomorrow's graduation and I was wondering if you got your application letter yet?" I pressed send. And walked downstairs to get something to eat.

"Hey Sarah, graduations tomorrow. Are you excited?" Travis asks as I walk into the kitchen. I look into the fridge. Leftovers, leftovers and more leftovers.

"Not really, that means I have to be an adult. And an adult cant live still with their carers and siblings, aye." I say. I look to the side of the fridge. There was milo, milk and a massive cup. "why do we still have leftovers?"

I walked over to the bench and grabbed the milo, milk and the massive cup. I opened the draws and got out a spoon.

"I don't know. I guess I haven't cleaned out the fridge yet. I'll do that soon." He goes and gets another cup and spoon aswell. "So, you and Justin going back out with each other?"

"What! Why would you ask that?" I say. I put the milo into the cup and passed it to Travis. I poured the milk in and again passed to Travis.

"I saw that kiss." I immediately stopped what I was doing and stared at the bench. Holy Shit! "And I know you said 'just friends' to him afterwards. I didn't want to tell you before, but he comes and talks to me sometimes. It helps him."

"Oh.. Okay." I stepped away from the bench with my milo. "I'm going upstairs to work on an assignment. I'll be done for dinner. Bye"

I quickly walk up the stairs and jump straight onto my bed. Not literally because I have my milo but I say down on it.

I opened my computer and I had a message. It was from Justin.

"Hey Sarah, I cant believe its graduation tomorrow. It feels like yesterday that I bumped into you at Church haha. Mails today so hopefully I get my letter then x"

X? What does that x mean? Does that mean he likes me or is he being friendly? I don't know if I should do it back? Will we be tuning if I do?

I don't know what to do.

Then I got another message from him, again.

"The mail came just then. And I haven't opened it yet. I don't know if I want to. Can you come over and open it please?" I read it over again.

"Yeah, okay. Will be there soon." I went into the bathroom and fixed my makeup. Not bold but natural.

I got into my slippers and walked downstairs with my slippers on.

"Where are you going?" Travis and Max asks.

"I'm going over to Justin's. He's got his letter and he said he wants me to open it. I'll be back later."

"Okay, have fun."

I walk across the road and knock on his door. I hear thud after thud. All you see him quickly fling the door open and give me the letter.

"Okay, Okay. I will open it in the lounge room. Not here." I walk inside and sit down across from him.

"Open it!" He says. I do what he says. I read the letter.

"Dear Mr Bieber,
We are sorry to announce that you haven't been accepted into New York University. We are happy to see you have tried your best to apply for NYU"

I pass him the letter and he reads it. Oh shit. He didn't get in. Oh no.

"Hey sweetie, not all this mail is for me. Here is something for you from Scott Braun. Do you know a Scott Braun?" She walks into the room.

"Oh hey darling." She says to me.

"Hey"I reply back I look over at Justin and see him open the other letter Pattie just gave him. He reads it out loud.

"Hello Mr Bieber, I would like to ask you and your mother to come to LA to be assigned to my record label. I have seen your videos on youtube and I want you to be apart of my label, your Scott (Scooter) Braun."

"What the fuck?" I say. Opps I look at Pattie but she is still confused on what just happened.

"I have a record signing." He jumps up and picks me up of the couch and spins me around. "I have a record signing. Holy shit!"

"Languag!" Pattie says. "But you have good news so I'll let that slip."

"That's heaps good. You can be famous like you have always wanted. Congratulations." I say. I hug him again

"Thank you so much Sarah for helping me to get here." He says. He kisses my cheek and puts me down. I giggle.

"I didn't do anything though?" I say really confused.

"Without you, I wouldn't of put those videos up. Thank you." He hugs me again, but much more harder this time. "Thank you"